Who/what is being a twatwaffle today
Married 2006
DS1 2010
DS2 2013
DD1 2016

Re: TWT

• Options
    l4rkl4rk member
    My stepson. We made after 9 pm "quiet time" and he has interpreted that to mean he comes upstairs, talks to dad and (unintentionally) creates a ton of noise making a snack. Last night he woke baby up twice, and it had taken an hour to get her to sleep. So now we have to harp on him yet AGAIN about being quiet and make even stricter rules for what that looks like. It makes us feel like dicks but he just doesn't seem to get it. Ever. And he's 12. Ffs.
  • Options
    The neighbors are twat waffles. They fed a stray cat so now it jumps up on our balcony and harasses our indoor cat. I put lemon juice on the balcony and the stray stayed away for 3 days but it came back at 5am. Our cat started hissing and growling at it. Our cat is a rescue and this cat stresses her her out by hissing and growling at her. I shouldn't have to use my money to keep that cat away so I called the landlord. They said they will tell our neighbors to either pay a pet deposit and keep the cat or it's going to the humane society. If they are feeding it, why not take it in and give it a home?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This clogged duct is a serious twat waffle! I got it yesterday at work and even with heat and massage and pumping twice at work it's basically half my boob is one giant painful clogged duct. I could only pump like 0.5 ounce each time I pumped at work and usually get almost 3 ounces each time on that side. I've been nursing frequently at home, attempting different feeding positions, massage, and heat and it still won't go away! Each time I nurse it softens a ton but by the next time I nurse it's hard as a rock again. I'm just worried since its been there over 24 hours now and I really don't want to get mastitis
  • Options
    I'm a TW. LO was born in the 50th percentile for height and weight so I stupidly took all the tags off of a majority of the clothes we were gifted and washed them. LO grew 4 inches in his first month and now we're in 6month clothes and all the seasons are wrong. Good thing he's skinny so the jackets still fit! Btw he's 98th for height and only 38th for weight. He's a little string bean.
  • Options
    My grandparents. Don't you know coming for a visit at 2pm is toddler nap time. and staying until 4:30 does not give me time to get him down for one. Looks like early bed tonight!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My grandparents. Don't you know coming for a visit at 2pm is toddler nap time. and staying until 4:30 does not give me time to get him down for one. Looks like early bed tonight!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've been extremely whiny on here lately, I'm gunna stop but not until I whine once more. I wish my baby would be happy. I feel like he's either sleeping or crying. It just makes me feel like he doesn't like me and I'm doing something wrong. The last two days I've kept him out of the house since he loves the car and stroller. I love going to target and stuff with him but i wish we could do tummy time and I could talk to him without him crying. 
  • Options
    Feeling icky is a TW. 
    I've been feeling nauseous all day with a horrible headache. 
    I just want to sleep - too bad LO doesn't agree
  • Options
    Aw, @hannahduff3 don't feel bad, your LO loves you!  They just can't really show it at this stage.  I totally empathize because my daughter is 3 weeks old and I feel like all she does is eat and immediately go to sleep, or cry if I'm changing her diaper or clothes.  And since she's not smiling yet, (other than one possibly fluke smile to her dad this morning) there's really no sense of whether or not she's happy yet or whether she's bonded with me.  I adore her but I confess I find this stage a bit challenging, what with all the sleep deprivation, and not much activity or positive feedback from her end, but that's just the newborn stage, from what I hear/read.  I think it gets much, much better after 3 months.  Hang in there!  (I will too!)  :)

Oh, and I wake her up to do tummy time because our pediatrician said we need to do it 3-4 times a day and she haaaaaaaates it too.  She wails the entire time.  I'm only making her do it once or twice a day currently because she sobs so hard I'm afraid she's going to make herself puke! 
  • Options
    My little guy didn't start really smiling a lot until 7 weeks. Now he smiles all the time. It'll happen eventually. The waiting sucks.