Trying to Get Pregnant

NBR The Bachelor 2/29 *Spoilers*

So what did ya'll think of Fantasy Suites night? 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: NBR The Bachelor 2/29 *Spoilers*

• m6aguam6agua member
    edited March 2016
    I feel like he will pick Lauren, but I think he should pick Jojo. 

Also I think Caila is a good actress.

I get that you can like two people for different reasons but I think there is only one he truly loves, not both. I think he likes Lauren, but it seems like more of just a physical attraction. I think he loves Jojo and that is a deeper connection.

Edited: mobile bump is hard
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Loading the player...
  • Is the Bachelor Bracket website not updated yet? It won't let me put in my pick for the final week. Or do I have to wait to put it in after the Women Tell All special?

Darn it, I had Caila on my bracket to stay. Her departure was over the top and annoying. She irritated me, so I was happy to see her leave. But, I think Ben should have sent her home after she told him she was in love with him before spending the whole fantasy suite time with her. It could have spared her feelings quite a bit. @m6agua, I agree... she was a good actress.

Also, on the date with JoJo... I could have sworn I heard him say in the voice over at the very beginning that he wasn't sure how he felt about her, and that this date will determine if he's going to keep her around?!? But then he tells her he loves her? It doesn't make sense.

Ben should have kept it a secret that he was in love with both of them. And ESPECIALLY don't tell the both of them at the rose ceremony! It was so awkward. It was like the girls were trying to one up each other when they were doing their toast. And that group hug?!? Ughhh.

My prediction: he is going to end up with Lauren. JoJo will be the next bachelorette.

I also think the phone call thing they show isn't him changing his mind... I think it's him calling Lauren's dad to ask for her hand in marriage, because I noticed he didn't ask the dads at all about that during the home town dates. Ben seems "by the book," so I'm sure he will ask her dad and the promos are just looking overly dramatic for nothing.

I can't wait for the Women Tell All next week!!! Olivia and Lace FTW!
    Married 10/4/2014 (10-4, good buddy!)
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18
    "It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.  You rarely win, but sometimes you do."  -Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

• edited March 2016
    Our honeymoon villa was featured on the show last night!!!  It was jo Jo's with the hot tub and pool :)  that was super cool to see and even DH came in and watched parts of the show bc I told him they were at "our" resort.  It was fun to recognize places together :) 

Is it wrong that I only want jo jo to win bc I don't want her to be the next Bachelorette?!  I reeeeally don't like her...  Especially after her hometown.  I think her mother was the final straw for me.  That mouth!!!!?  Sorry...  I can't get past those.  Lip injections anyone?!  

And yes @gonetothesea he DID say that he was basically on the fence about her...  Which was why I thought it was so crazy that it could suddenly be "I love you" ....  Wth?!  

I think he'll pick Lauren on account of him not ever being on the fence About her.  

I didn't like Ben...  I didn't understand why "bachelor nation"  wanted to see him back On the show. I'll be sad if there is ANOTHER bachelor/Bachelorette that I didn't like (ex Jojo) .  But I'll still watch...  Bc how can you not?! 

Edit spelling...  Bc I think. My IQ actually goes down when I'm in "bachelor"  mode ;) 

Married May 2014
    TTC Nov 2014-Aug 2016
    Aug 2015 Dx: Thyroid Cancer and Hashimotos
    Total Thyroidectomy October 2015 
    Ovarian Cystectomy Nov 2015
    CANCER FREE and resumed TTC Dec 2015.

• And yes @gonetothesea he DID say that he was basically on the fence about her...  Which was why I thought it was so crazy that it could suddenly be "I love you" ....  Wth?! 
    Okay, GOOD. I'm glad you caught that, too.
    Married 10/4/2014 (10-4, good buddy!)
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18
    "It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.  You rarely win, but sometimes you do."  -Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

• My favourite part of the whole show:

Jojo arrives for the rose ceremony and is greeted by Chris Harrison.
    Jojo: "Everything is amazing! I told Ben I loved him and he told me he loved me too!"

Lauren arrives for the rose ceremony and is greeted by Chris Harrison.
    Lauren: "Everything is amazing! I told Ben I loved him and he told me he loved me too!"

WATCH CHRIS HARRISON'S FACE. He has this super awkward smile and nod. It's hysterical. DH (yes he watches it with me) rewound it so we could watch it again. So funny.

Me: 32
    DH: 33
    Married: October 2015
    TTC #1: October 2015
    EDD #1: June/July 2017

• @gonetothesea He said he loves both of them at the rose ceremony!? How did I miss that? I might have to go re-watch that part... 

@MelissaM090 I also enjoyed Chris Harrison's all-knowing nod when both women told him about their amazing week. 

I know we knew this from the previews, but I still can't believe he told both of them he loved them. Can you imagine being his fiancee now and watching that episode!? I just don't understand how he is honestly going to propose to someone if he truly believes he is in love with two women. I agree that he will probably choose Lauren--he mentioned that he was still thinking about her when he was on JoJo's date and I thought he also seemed less sincere when saying, "I love you" to JoJo--did anyone else think he kept mumbling it? 

I think the producers definitely encouraged Caila to "surprise" Ben rather than waiting for the rose ceremony --since it was obvious to the viewers she would be going home they probably wanted to created some extra drama. I did think it was kind of cute when he said he just couldn't "hold myself back" from saying it back to Lauren and JoJo, though I'm not sure Caila needed this information. 

As much as I was entertained last night, I cannot wait for the drama that will ensue next week on the Women Tell All. 

• Ok so I ditto all PP's! 
    @MissAmeliaPond I like your cynicism. It could have definitely been a game to him. It was so weird, and I agree I don't like him either. 
    I was thinking maybe he just said it without thinking to Lauren after she said she loves him and then the producers were like, you can't just say that to one girl, its too obvious, so then he went ahead and said it to Jojo too. 
    @gonetothesea and @gardeniagirlknits I noticed that too! He was saying that if he wasn't sure then he had to send her home... like over Caila... and then he says I love you!? WTH? 

I had a feeling that Caila was going home this week because he just seemed to have a "stronger connection" with the other two. I felt bad for her when he told her he wasn't interested anymore, but I thought it was good of her to get back out of the car to ask him more questions. 

I honestly am struggling with who to pick for the winner. I feel like Lauren is the obvious choice, but is she... too obvious.... 

Can't wait for the WTA!! Gonna be good. 

• Gah, I can't believe I picked Caila to stay over JoJo in my bracket.  :s I just checked, and the final round is open to make your last pick if anyone is interested in doing that today. 

After reading this thread I had to go back and watch the rose ceremony again, and Chris Harrison's face is so great. Thanks for that gem @MelissaM090

I seriously cannot wait for Women Tell All. I love it when they call people out on their shit. Can't wait to see what the ladies have to say about Ben "being in love with two people". I'm sorry, I don't believe you can be equally in love with multiple people at the same time. I feel like this means Ben doesn't actually love either of them, but perhaps lusts after them equally. This whole thing kind of highlights how young he is... Can't wait to see how long it is before we hear they're broken up. Anyone want to bet on the timeline? I feel like the over/under should be 6 months. 

Sorry for the major cynicism - I love it when the couples turn out to genuinely love each other (like Ashley and JP! They're the best), but this season just seems shallower and faker than usual. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Late to the party!

I was glad to see Caila leave but annoyed with myself for not seeing it coming! She got crazier toward the end for sure.

I like Jojo about 10,000x better than Lauren. I can't deal with Lauren ' s excessive use of the word "like." I know this is, like, the Bachelor and no one expects you to be, like, a genius, but could you please, like, STOP!? And her tiny little child - teeth weird me out. I think Ben Is in lust with both of them.

Telling both of them he loves them was a monumental d-bag move. I'm pretty sure they're both convinced they're the only ones, because everyone knows the Bachelor does not say those 3 words until the end.

I agree Lauren for the win and Jojo for next Bachelorette (if she doesn't get back w her ex, who is apparently a hairdresser here in Dallas. Free hair cuts or 25 eligible bachelors? Close call.)

Me: 33     H: 36

Married: 12/14/13   DS: 1/29/09

BFP2: 10/9/15  MMC: 11/12/15

BFP3: 4/6/16   DD: 12/12/16

• I finally got to watch it last night!!  DH and I have our own 'brackets' going (we just bet each other right before every episode) and so far he has been right for the past 3-4 episodes, but tonight I won!  I predicted Caila leaving and he though Jojo was going home.  I've never really liked Jojo...No real reason, I just don't.  So I'm team Lauren going into the final rose.

And @MelissaM090 that gif made my day!  His reaction was hilarious!

I'm kinda agreeing with @peachykeen17 's reasoning behind the I love yous.  I don't think he really meant it when he said it to Jojo...but I also don't like her so maybe that's just me hoping.

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• Gah, I can't believe I picked Caila to stay over JoJo in my bracket.  :s I just checked, and the final round is open to make your last pick if anyone is interested in doing that today. 

After reading this thread I had to go back and watch the rose ceremony again, and Chris Harrison's face is so great. Thanks for that gem @MelissaM090

I seriously cannot wait for Women Tell All. I love it when they call people out on their shit. Can't wait to see what the ladies have to say about Ben "being in love with two people". I'm sorry, I don't believe you can be equally in love with multiple people at the same time. I feel like this means Ben doesn't actually love either of them, but perhaps lusts after them equally. This whole thing kind of highlights how young he is... Can't wait to see how long it is before we hear they're broken up. Anyone want to bet on the timeline? I feel like the over/under should be 6 months. 

Sorry for the major cynicism - I love it when the couples turn out to genuinely love each other (like Ashley and JP! They're the best), but this season just seems shallower and faker than usual. 
    @MissAmeliaPondI like your cynical style!!!!!   Just sayin.  

It had never even crossed my mind that the producers would urge him to say it to the second so the show didn't basically end....  But now it is so so clear.  How did I not think of that?!  I blame it on bachelor brain.  

Married May 2014
    TTC Nov 2014-Aug 2016
    Aug 2015 Dx: Thyroid Cancer and Hashimotos
    Total Thyroidectomy October 2015 
    Ovarian Cystectomy Nov 2015
    CANCER FREE and resumed TTC Dec 2015.

• I was finally able to watch. I picked caila to stay too. I thought Jojo's family would run him off. I like the theory of he HAD to say it to Jojo. I definitely think it will be Lauren. I hope the new bachelorette isn't Jojo. I liked her in the beginning but somethings about her mannerisms bother me now. 
    I think the ending episode will be pretty in dramatic since it's pretty clear who it is. 

Since the the end of the season is close, I'm starting to look forward to dwts. Me and my mom regularly discuss it via Skype each week. Anyone else watch dwts?
    TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020
  • I am so behind!!! I just watched his hometown episode and started the hometowns! Aaaah. So much Bachelor, so little time.  Also, I was just looking for a good gif to use, and couldn't find what I wanted, but I DID find this: 

At least there was a little drama with Olivia on the show!! I'm settling in to catch up on what I'm sure will be a boring couple of episodes...