April 2016 Moms

Monday Ticker Change

Week/size:

Symptoms:

Rants/Raves:

Upcoming Appointments:

Questions:

GTKY: Did you baby wear or do you plan on babywearing? What carrier did you choose? 

Re: Monday Ticker Change

• Week/size: coconut/35!!!!

Symptoms: leg cramps, BH, fatigue, 
    restless nights

Rants/Raves: My 2 year old is really testing me lately

Upcoming Appointments: next week for 36 week and GB Strept test

Questions:

GTKY: Did you baby wear or do you plan on babywearing? What carrier did you choose? 
    I had a cheapy infantino buckle carrier that killed my back and my DD hated it. I also had a moby but it was wayyyy too much fabric for me. Still searching for my best option.
  • Week/size: 33 Durian 

Symptoms: interrupted sleep, discomfort when sitting due to very high bump 

Rants/Raves: I'm trying to organize a little every day but it seems like I'm creating more of a mess. Feels like Christmas with all the parcels that I'm receiving. 

Upcoming Appointments: this Friday 

Questions: no questions at the moment 

GTKY: Did you baby wear or do you plan on babywearing? What carrier did you choose? I plan on baby wearing and I bought the Moby and the Ergobaby Performance. The Moby looks tricky but maybe I'll feel accomplished if I am able to figure it out. I'm hoping that LO likes to be carried around. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Week/size: 33/durian

Symptoms: nosebleeds, homocidal rage, major back and tailbone pain, swollen calves, insomnia, feeling "off"

Rants/Raves: Guess I'm staying home with DS today... My MIL is sick, so someone has to stay home to watch him. DH doesn't have sick time, so I guess it has to be me. Yay. Now I only have two sick days left for the rest of the year. Hopefully nothing else comes up.

Upcoming Appointments: First appointment at my new hospital on Friday! 

Questions: Can the world stop trying to take a dump on me? That would be great...

We're to try baby wearing this time around since I'll have a toddler to chase around. It just makes the most sense for errands or outings. Currently, I have an Infantino Carrier Flip 4in1. I may buy something fancier down the line. I also plan on sewing my own Moby wrap.

Anniversary

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Week/size: 34 / butternut squash

Symptoms: the same low back and pelvic pain, trouble sleeping

Rants/Raves: too tired to think of any today after waking up at 4 am... except that we installed floating shelves in the nursery yesterday and I love how it turned out :)

Upcoming Appointments: Wednesday for general check in

Questions: 

GTKY: Did you baby wear or do you plan on babywearing? What carrier did you choose?  I definitely hope baby likes to be carried! We have the Ergo 360 and a Solly baby wrap.
  • Week/size: 32/I would say a larger fruit, too lazy to look it up

Symptoms:  Baby is growing! Kicking/rolling around all the time, so starting to feel more uncomfortable!

Rants/Raves:  Maternity clothes are starting to feel small.  Trying to make it to the end without buying much more.  On the plus side, I have my first shower this weekend which I'm looking forward to!

Upcoming Appointments: Wednesday for regular appointment we also start our weekly ultrasound and NST due to my high BP...so lots of appointments until baby arrives.

Questions:

GTKY: Did you baby wear or do you plan on babywearing? What carrier did you choose?  My cousin is giving me her Moby (win!) and we will use the Ergo 360 when she is bigger!
  • Week/size: 33/durian (yuck)

Symptoms: My feet are definitely killing me and my lower back as well.

Rants/Raves: We just had our baby shower, so now a sort through everything and see what we still need. And also time to start decorating the nursery!

Upcoming Appointments: Next Thurs for a normal check in

We want to, but aren't really sure which carrier to go with. The Ergo 360 seems to be a popular choice. I just don't want to deal with figuring the wraps out!
  • Week/size:35/coconut

Symptoms: stomach hurts due to a major morning sickness day, hip pain, leg pain and little one has a lot of hiccups 

Rants/Raves: mil is driving me CRAZY!!! she keeps insisting on wanting to buy things for the baby (play pen, bassinet, diaper bag, monitor...) and while this is very nice, she lives in another province and plans to be here when the baby is born and wants to bring these things when she comes. I keep trying to tell her that we need these things before the baby arrives and she can either sent them, send the money and we will buy them or let us buy it! I want the diaper bag packed this week so she has til Thursday on that one or I'm doing it! And I've already pissed her off and bought the bassinet.

Upcoming Appointments: Thursday ob checkup and biophysical + measurements 

Questions:

GTKY: Did you baby wear or do you plan on babywearing? What carrier did you choose? FTM and haven't really thought about it, STM, was this easier??? is it something else I should consider buying to annoy my mil?? 
  • Late to the party, but... 
    Week/size: 32/squash

Symptoms: exhaustion, bh, puffy fat extremities. 

Rants/Raves: rant: I am gigantic. I already grew out of my maternity clothes and had to buy new ones, but now the new ones are getting snug, too. 
    Rave: as of mail delivery time tomorrow, we will have everything we need for the baby. I've never been ready so early! 

Upcoming Appointments: Friday. Someone please remind me to ask for my breast pump prescription! 

Questions:

I've worn all of my kids. I had a horrible Bjorn with my first, then moved to much more comfortable and safe carriers with subsequent babies. I've used a bunch, but wraps are my favorite. I have a Moby and two wovens for this baby.