September 2015 Moms
Options

Fish tank

Do any of your babies LOVE the fish tank? LO is obsessed with ours! It's by far her favorite "toy". She is absolutely enamored (sp?) with it. When she cries or is fussy or can't fall asleep all I have to do is hold her by the tank & she's happy! 

Re: Fish tank

• Options
    Our pediatrician office has one and lo loves it wish we had room for one at hom
  • Options
    Mine is obsessed with dogs!!! We go into the kitchen or the backyard to watch them when she needs cheering up!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I put Violet in her high chair and park her right in front of our fishtank.  She loves it!  
  • Options
    We just upgraded from a 10 gal to a 65 gal she loves them so much! Dogs & fish ... Wonder if that means LO will always be an animal lover?! ♥️
  • Options
    No fishtank at home, but I've been taking LO to a museum with a huge fish tanks every weekend and she absolutely loves it. I usually just baby wear her and walk back and forth between the tanks until she passes out. She's also obsessed with the cat, my dogs not so much yet.
  • Options
    DD loves the fish tank, her.daddy worked in a hatchery when he was younger so he has a giant one, I have a rocker in front of it right now because she'll sit there for 30 minutes also she's obsessed with our ducks, lol...
  • Options
    We have a big tank that is built into the wall that divides our living room and sun room so it's visible from both rooms.... we look at it a lot! We dont have a television on this floor, its our entertainment!  And, in the afternoon the sun shines thru and makes fish shadows in the livingroom... like one of those machines that project images... the fish swim across the wall, then down the couch and onto the rug as the day goes on! LO loves them!