July 2015 Moms
Options

"Awwwwwww, melts my heart" moments!:

Hi mamas!! I hope you and your little one are having a great and blessed Friday! Decided to start a thread about cute, awwing, pelts my heart moments. What does your little ones do that makes you, tear, melts your heart, say aww, makes you feel like the most blessed mama in the whole world!? Let's get sharing mamas!! :blush: 

Re: "Awwwwwww, melts my heart" moments!:

• Options
    n3na94n3na94 member
    edited February 2016
    My "aww, melt my heart moments", is when I get home and my son gives me the biggest smile, it just makes me thank God for making me his mama. Also when I nurse him and he looks at me and starts touching my face or grabbing my hand, it just melts my heart. For them we are their everything!! We are truly blessed mamas! :blush: 
  • Options
    I have so many melt my heart Moments it  will take me a whole day to write but, one of my favorites is when he wakes up in the mornings and start making sound for me to get him and also when I get home and he sees me he starts fussing until I get him. I feel so blessed to have my sunshine. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I work so my LO stays with my parents all day. My all time favorite is when I come in to pick her up...she sees me and gets the biggest grin on her face! She then starts kicking, fussing for me to pick her up. I extend my arms out and say "come on, come to momma" and she reaches and goes crazy as if I can't pick her up quick enough. She then wraps her arms around my neck and I swear it's the best feeling in the world!! Once I get her she will NOT let me put her down. I have to pack up and leave holding her the whole time, which of course I don't mind! 
  • Options
    When I'm holding her, my girl loves to stroke my cheek. It's adorable!
    Read about my motherhood journey and more at http://hallidaynelson.com/
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

TTGP July Siggy Challenge: Summer Fails
  • Options
    I love when I feed my LO. If I have my hand on her butt, she will rub down my arm until she finds my hand. I also love when looks around the room to make sure she knows where I am. Last night I was sitting behind her and she continued to turn around to make sure I was there. <3
  • Options
    Like others have said, there are so many melt my heart moments, but he started saying Mama & it brings a tear to my eye & smile to my face!!
  • Options
    Truthfully, almost everything she does! But, I guess some of my very favorite times are when she's laughing, when she smiles at me first thing in the morning, and anytime she touches my face. 
  • Options
    I love it when she laughs hysterically and snuggles with me. She will be burrow her head into me :)
  • Options
    There are too many to count,  a few of my absolute favorites are when I'm upset or sad he will put his hand on my cheek and stare at me like "it's okay mama" then smiles and cuddles me. He always needs to be close or at the bear minimum see me. If he doesn't he let's out a yell and then mama and keeps saying mama till I am next to him again. Aldo the same as previously mentioned when u nurse him he loves to rub his hand along my boob soothingly or my arm or cheek as he looks at me. He's my little love bug and I'm so very happy to be his momma <3

The other night when I was putting him to sleep in bed with hubby and me he went from rubbing my arm while nursing to reaching back and rubbing daddy's making sure he was still there and back to me etc for 10 min till he fell asleep with a hand on both our arms I cried it was so adorable I just love his personality. Always smiling and knows when we get home or to grandma and grandpa even when he is completely passed out and knows he gets to be "mushed" by grandpa and he loves it haha ♡♡