Pregnant after IF

*2nd Tri Check-in Feb 29th*

This is a weekly check-in for those in their 2nd trimester: weeks 14 through the end of week 27.

Congrats to all the strong ladies who have made it this far! It's such a great feeling and we've all accomplished so much! We are now 1 week closer to the end of this especially long journey we call "infertility".

Please post below a little about yourself, how many beans you have growing inside, if you have found out the sex(es) and what your EDD is. Please also let us know how far you've made it on your journey and when your next appt is and what for.

Mommies to be:

@NB817 EDD 5/28/15 with a little boy!
@Binnie505 EDD 6/12/2016 1 little lady!
@kaitielynnrichardson EDD 6/15/16 with 1 little boy!
@Msbender129 EDD 6/15/2016 with 1 bean Team Green!
@HBamama2B EDD 6/17/16 with one boy!
@mechelita44 EDD 7/20/16 with 1bean!
@terramae80 EDD 8/4/16 with 1 boy

@riveridgional EDD 8/6/16 with 1 bean

@katie121209 EDD 8/19/16

@Vagarcia16 EDD 8/23/16

Congrats to the mommies who have graduated to the 3rd trimester!

QOTW: Let's see those bumps!

QOTW #2: Who is taking over the check in next week? ;)

ME: 35 DH: 39

Married July 2011

DD Born 8/12

TTC #2 since 11/13

ME: Submucosal Fibroid Surgery Date APRIL 14th 2015 -Left Tube is blocked by Fibroid~Surgeon removed 26 Fibroids from my Ute and Unblocked my Tube

DH:Azoospermia...Thank God we have 12 vials of frozen swimmers

July 15-Check to see if Ute is all healed

IUI #1 8/3/15...BFN

IUI #2 9/5/15...BFP on 9/17/15

Beta #1-344

Beta #2-809

Beta #3 8,390

1st u/s 8/8/15 1 bean HB 135 @ 6w5d

Re: *2nd Tri Check-in Feb 29th*

• Hi ladies. Sorry for the late post today! I had to go for my glucose test first thing this morning and was basically exhausted after that and taking DD to gymnastics! 
    I have my 28 week appointment on Friday and after that I start going every two weeks yay!! 
    I actually realized that 12 weeks from today I'll be holding our son in my arms!!! It feels so close but yet so far! 

Married July 2011

DD Born 8/12

TTC #2 since 11/13

ME: Submucosal Fibroid Surgery Date APRIL 14th 2015 -Left Tube is blocked by Fibroid~Surgeon removed 26 Fibroids from my Ute and Unblocked my Tube

IUI #1 8/3/15...BFN

Beta #1-344

Beta #2-809

Beta #3 8,390

• NB817 said:
    Hi ladies. Sorry for the late post today! I had to go for my glucose test first thing this morning and was basically exhausted after that and taking DD to gymnastics! 
    I have my 28 week appointment on Friday and after that I start going every two weeks yay!! 
    I actually realized that 12 weeks from today I'll be holding our son in my arms!!! It feels so close but yet so far! 
    You are so far along!! We have our 16 week appt on Friday. I'm getting so impatient to know the gender! 
    When did you ladies start registering for things? 
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi all!  I can't quite believe I'm in my second trimester already!  I'm 14w today with di/di twins.  We transferred two embryos in our first IVF and lucked out even with my "old" uterus and eggs.  :)  My EDD is 8/29/16, but I will (hopefully) delivery around mid-August by repeat c-section.

I have an OB appt and ultrasound this Thursday.  Had my Harmony (NIPT) test and NT scan last week, so I'm anxiously awaiting those results.  

QOTW:  I definitely have a bump now.  Looking back at my bump pics from my first pregnancy, I look about as big as I did at 21 weeks with my daughter.  I'm not quite ready to post it yet though.  Maybe in a couple weeks! :)

*** Child & current pregnancy mentioned ***
    Me - 41 (PCOS), Hubby - 43 (healthy)
    7/2013 - Sweet baby girl born (Clomid + TI)
    3/2014 - TTC #2, return to RE 7/2014
    12/2015: IVF #1 transferred two great looking embryos - BFP!
    First ultrasound: TWO beautiful little heartbeats!!
    Harmony: negative; level 2: babies look great and are boy/girl! :) 
  • Sorry I forgot to add my bump photo!
  • NB817NB817 member
    @katie121209 you are adorable with your little bump!!! 
    As for registering, with my first we were team green so I started a registry at 14 weeks and just continued to add and update all along. Since you're finding out the sex you could do your research on the products you're considering now so that once you know the gender it will be easy to go in and play with the registry gun.

Married July 2011

DD Born 8/12

TTC #2 since 11/13

IUI #1 8/3/15...BFN

Beta #1-344

Beta #2-809

Beta #3 8,390

• NB817NB817 member
    27 weeks on Saturday. 

Married July 2011

DD Born 8/12

TTC #2 since 11/13

IUI #1 8/3/15...BFN

Beta #1-344

Beta #2-809

Beta #3 8,390

• @NB817  Eeeeeeee!!! How exciting that you are moving into your 3rd trimester!!! I wish you the very best and can't wait to meet up with you in the 3rd trimester boards! 

@katie121209 and @NB817  Adorable bumps!!! Eeeeee there are babies in your bellies :smile: makes me smile every time!

@emsmama15 Welcome to your 2nd trimester! It's so great to see you here :smile: 

20 weeks this week! Which means holy freaking crap, we are 1/2 way there! I am feeling great! Had our second fetal anatomy scan yesterday and see the doc in 4 weeks for my glucose test. We are about 95% done with our registry and are now focused on the nursery. We have a rug and a chair but still need a crib and dresser --- of course, the 2 more important things haha. @katie121209 I am a crazy person and researched every little thing (from toddler spoons to rectal thermometers to sleep sacks) on our registry so I started around 10 weeks.

Here's my 20 week bump --- also finally bought some maternity jeans so I can move out of my leggings. WOW they are comfy! 

• TerraMae80TerraMae80 member
    edited March 2016
    Morning!!!! I am nearly 18 weeks and I can't believe how fast time is going by. I've felt the baby move here and there from early on but now I am feeling the bumps a lot more, and more often. It's a great feeling, but then when I don't feel him moving of course I grab the doppler. I have a scan this Friday and I can't wait to see him again. It's been too long!!! 

All of your bumps are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  <3

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     (Loss Mentioned and Child Mentioned)
    2003- M/C twins
    2006 - ectopic
    2014- Son born in May via IVF
    2015 - BFP number two via FET

• oops, here's my bump
    2003- M/C twins
    2006 - ectopic

• NB817NB817 member
    I love the bumps!!! You all look so good! 

@emsmama15  welcome and congrats!! 

Married July 2011

DD Born 8/12

TTC #2 since 11/13

IUI #1 8/3/15...BFN

Beta #1-344

Beta #2-809

Beta #3 8,390

• I'm loving the bump pictures!!

@emsmama15 Welcome! Any idea when you'll get your test results back? I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!

@NB817 Congrats on the 3rd tri! 12 more weeks...eeek! How exciting! 

@michelita44 wooohooo! Half way there!

@TerraMae Time really does seem like it's flying! Can't believe you're already 18 weeks and I'm almost 18 weeks. 

As for me, this week has been pretty good pregnancy-wise. I'm not really spotting very much at all anymore (thankfully). I think I might be feeling the baby move occasionally, but it doesn't feel like the flutters everyone speaks about. So, I'm not sure what I'm feeling! It feels a little more like pops of bubbles. Really, what I imagined a kick feeling like. My doppler doesn't work anymore, so I'm debating whether to buy a new, different one or just go with faith everything is fine. It was just so handy with my clotting scare that I really like the ability to easily and quickly obtain reassurance. 

I thought I was going with the Graco Click Connect infant car seat and the Graco lite stroller, but I went to finalize my decision with one last look and completely changed my mind. Now, I'm going with the Chicco key fit and the Chicco Activ3 Jogging Stroller since it functions as an everyday stroller as well. I'm pretty excited about it. 

My belly officially popped! I've had a few "false alarms" that turned out to be just bloat and/or food baby. But, I can no longer suck it in, no matter how hard I try. This picture is me sucking it in, so I see nothing but bump! So exciting!

Married to DH 10/6/12
    TTC since 5/14
    Unexplained with (controlled) hypothyroidism and suspected ovulatory dysfunction (but, I do ovulate on my own)
    Clomid 50 mg 3/15 (unmonitored) - BFN
    Clomid 50 mg + metformin 4/15 (unmonitored) - BFN 
    First RE appt. 5/15; Natural cycle 5/15 monitored with 2 mature follicles and Pregnyl Trigger (full dose) + prometrium - BFN
    6/15 HSG - clear tubes & normal uterus; great PCT test results
    TI - 100 mg Clomid + prometrium (AM & PM) + vaginal estrace (AM & PM) 6-7/15 (monitored) --> no additional response and thinned lining - BFN
    TI - Injectables (follistim + Gonal-F, Ganirelix, & 1/2 dose Pregnyl) + prometrium (AM & PM) 9/15 --> 3-7 mature follicles (3 definites and 4+ that could have matured due to trigger) @ O -->BFN + 5 large cysts
    BC for 2 weeks due to cysts
    TI - Injectables (Gonal-F, Ganirelix & full dose Pregnyl) + prometrium (AM & PM) 10/15 --> 1 mature follicle --> BFN 
    TI - Last attempt at injectables (Gonal-F, Ganirelix & 1/2 dose Pregnyl) + crinone (AM only) + vaginal estrace (AM & PM) 11/15 --> 3-4 mature follicles --> BFP!! 11/27/15 @ 13dpo (shockingly, actually waited until then to test)

Beta #1 @ 16dpo (11/30/15) = 1,075
    Beta #2 @ 19dpo (12/3/15) = 3,150
    One baby: Saw heartbeat @ 5w5d (114 bpm; baby measuring 2.3mm)

"Great Things are Happening"
  • As for QOTW #2, @NB817 I'll take over the check-in! It looks like I can do it from my phone, so it should be pretty easy for me to take over! 
    Married to DH 10/6/12
    TTC since 5/14
    Unexplained with (controlled) hypothyroidism and suspected ovulatory dysfunction (but, I do ovulate on my own)
    First RE appt. 5/15; Natural cycle 5/15 monitored with 2 mature follicles and Pregnyl Trigger (full dose) + prometrium - BFN
    TI - 100 mg Clomid + prometrium (AM & PM) + vaginal estrace (AM & PM) 6-7/15 (monitored) --> no additional response and thinned lining - BFN
    TI - Injectables (follistim + Gonal-F, Ganirelix, & 1/2 dose Pregnyl) + prometrium (AM & PM) 9/15 --> 3-7 mature follicles (3 definites and 4+ that could have matured due to trigger) @ O -->BFN + 5 large cysts
    TI - Injectables (Gonal-F, Ganirelix & full dose Pregnyl) + prometrium (AM & PM) 10/15 --> 1 mature follicle --> BFN 
    TI - Last attempt at injectables (Gonal-F, Ganirelix & 1/2 dose Pregnyl) + crinone (AM only) + vaginal estrace (AM & PM) 11/15 --> 3-4 mature follicles --> BFP!! 11/27/15 @ 13dpo (shockingly, actually waited until then to test)

• @riveridgional - I should get the results in 5-10 days, so anytime after tomorrow.  :)  I'm anxiously awaiting the results.  My hubby is worse.  He wants me to call and check on it.  I keep telling him the genetic counselor will call me with the results.  Geez!

Oh, and the movement I'm feeling (and that I felt with my first) is not fluttery.  I either feel little taps (I envision little kicks or punches) or an almost scraping feeling (like a little extremity is being dragged across the inside of my abdomen). 
    *** Child & current pregnancy mentioned ***
    Me - 41 (PCOS), Hubby - 43 (healthy)
    7/2013 - Sweet baby girl born (Clomid + TI)
    3/2014 - TTC #2, return to RE 7/2014
    12/2015: IVF #1 transferred two great looking embryos - BFP!
    First ultrasound: TWO beautiful little heartbeats!!
    Harmony: negative; level 2: babies look great and are boy/girl! :) 
  • mechelita44mechelita44 member
    edited March 2016
    Yay for all these baby bumps!!!!!!

@riveridgional  So glad to hear your spotting has gone away! PHEW! As for the baby moving, I first felt flutters (16-17 weeks), then tiny pops --- almost as if a couple popcorn kernels were popping in my belly. Then tiny taps. Now, it's kicks and punches all the time! My husband has felt a few and I saw my first outside kick this week! Weirdest feeling is this rolling sensation, almost as if the baby is doing log rolls in there haha. Sounds like what you're describing as scraping @emsmama15
  • NB817NB817 member
    As for QOTW #2, @NB817 I'll take over the check-in! It looks like I can do it from my phone, so it should be pretty easy for me to take over! 
    Yay!!!! Thank you so much. It is really easy to do! And your bump is so little and cute! 

Married July 2011

DD Born 8/12

TTC #2 since 11/13

IUI #1 8/3/15...BFN

Beta #1-344

Beta #2-809

Beta #3 8,390

• I love that we can all put a face with a name, this is such a great idea to post bumps! We should do this more often! 

I've been feeling the baby move a lot more lately. It's not flutters anymore but little bumps. I absolutely love it. However, when I go a day or two without feeling it as much I freak out. My doc assures me that it's normal. I have my anatomy scan today. I am so excited. I haven't seen this little guy since he was this big! 
    2003- M/C twins
    2006 - ectopic

• @TerraMae80 I can't wait to hear how your little one is doing! I can't imagine waiting that long for the ultrasound!  The wait from 12 to 20 weeks is killing me!

I must have just skipped through the flutters (or not recognizes them) and am feeling the bumps/pops now. It was happening a lot last night when I was lying on the couch. I pushed DH'S hand pretty far into my stomach and he possibly felt it. We're not positive if he felt one or if he felt me contract my stomach afterwards yelling "Did you feel it!?" Maybe the baby will be kicking or punching again tonight and we'll try again!
    Married to DH 10/6/12
    TTC since 5/14

• Had my 16 week appt today. Only got to hear a heartbeat but it was strong which is so reassuring. Anatomy scan is scheduled for April 1st!