September 2015 Moms
Options

Jogging stroller

anyone have a good recommendation for a jogging stroller? Now that it's nice out I'm excited to take LO on runs :) 

Re: Jogging stroller

• Options
    I'm obsessed with my BOB. Pricey, yes, but I'm totally in love. It was so worth the money. It turns on a dime, the front wheel can be fixed or free moving, super easy to fold/unfold, the back wheels come off at the touch of a button so that it fits in the back of my two door Jeep Wrangler (with the convertible car seat in the middle, no less!), and it glides on air, I swear. Seriously, obsessed.
    Married 25 May, 2013
    William Alexander born 18 September, 2015
    Harper Grace born 9 June, 2017
    Colton Miles born 9 June, 2017
    Bowen James due 19 June, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I just bought the Bumbleride Indie. It's being delivered next week. I liked that the front wheel could be fixed or not, the huge canopy, that it's only 20lbs and I loved the turquoise color. I hope I'll like it IRL as much as I did researching it!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Love the babyjogger summit.  We also have the double summit. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Baby jogger city mini
  • Options
    ktewart said:
    I'm obsessed with my BOB. Pricey, yes, but I'm totally in love. It was so worth the money. It turns on a dime, the front wheel can be fixed or free moving, super easy to fold/unfold, the back wheels come off at the touch of a button so that it fits in the back of my two door Jeep Wrangler (with the convertible car seat in the middle, no less!), and it glides on air, I swear. Seriously, obsessed.
    Same! This stroller if a life changer. Lol! 
  • Options
    Any suggestions if I want to get one as a second stroller just to run with? I'm so happy with my current stroller but would love to get one just to run with outdoors periodically. Not looking to spend a lot as I know they are pricey. 
  • Options
    We have a city mini GT and even though it's not marketed as a jogging stroller, it perfect!
  • Options
    Thanks! I was looking at the BOB and wondering if it was worth it sounds like it! If anyone is looking for one I found them on Amazon for 100-150 dollars off!
  • Options
    Also, Babies R Us will price match to Amazon. We paid 312 for our BOB, when it was listed in store for 475 (everything is marked up in Hawaii). The price matching is a game changer, since I can buy items in store, take them home that day, but pay online prices.
    Married 25 May, 2013
    William Alexander born 18 September, 2015
    Harper Grace born 9 June, 2017
    Colton Miles born 9 June, 2017
    Bowen James due 19 June, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We just got the Chicco Activ3 jogger. I LOVE it! Right now her car seat clicks in, it rides SO smoothly, the front wheel can be free or stationary, and it folds up super easily. 
  • Options
    We have the Graco Relay and love it. 
  • Options
    We have the Baby Jogger City Elite and absolutely love it! 
  • Options
    We had a jogging stroller given to us, it's old and I'd like a new one. Also my LO hates his regular stroller that came with his carseat but likes the jogging stroller. Maybe he's getting jerked around too much in the regular stroller. This happen to anyone else?