August 2016 Moms

GTKY: Would you rather...

Answer mine then ask your own!

Would you rather sky dive or bungee jump?

Re: GTKY: Would you rather...

• Sky Dive

Would you rather skinny dip or go streaking?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I would have to say bungee jump. They normally do that over water so if your cord breaks you have a better chance of living then if you are free falling from the sky and your parachute doesn't open.

Would you rather only be able to whisper or only be able to shout?
  • Loading the player...
  • I would rather Bungee jump, skinny dip, and whisper.
    Would you rather lose a foot or a hand?
  • I would rather sky dive, skinny dip, whisper and lose a hand (my left!). 

Would you you rather go to Hogwarts or Narnia?
  • gadzooks_3gadzooks_3 member
    edited February 2016
    Bungee jump (it would over faster), skinny dip, whisper, foot, hogwarts.

Would you rather...  live the rest of your life in space or under the see (no shore leave).

Edited for words
  • Sky dive, streaking (I've done both skinny dipping and streaking and streaking was more exhilarating), whisper, hand, hogwarts, space.

Would you rather live a long life with no loved ones or a short life surrounded by people you love?
  • Short life surrounded by people I love.

Would you rather have cake or ice cream?
  • Bungee jump, whisper, foot, that's hard but hogwarts!, under the sea, that one is hard cause I don't want to make my loved ones sad when my life ends when I'm young (it's a serious fear) I'd say a long life, ice cream.

would you rather never be able to wear deodorant, or get sprayed by a skunk once a week?
  • Bungee jump, skinny dipping, whisper, foot, Hogwarts, under the sea, short life, ice cream, and never wear deodorant.

Would you rather have a zombie apocalypse or world war III?
  • Bungee jumping (water thing), skinny dipping (been there, done that), whisper, hog warts, under the sea, short life, never wear deodorant, zombie apocalypse. 

That Was tough

Would you rather live in a post apocalyptic world or through the purge for a month?

Pregnancy20ticker

• MSUgrad12 said:
    Bungee jumping (water thing), skinny dipping (been there, done that), whisper, hog warts, under the sea, short life, never wear deodorant, zombie apocalypse. 

That Was tough

Would you rather live in a post apocalyptic world or through the purge for a month?
    I have the same choices and would lose a foot over a hand. I must be very black and white though since no struggling over the options. 

@MSUgrad12 What is the purge? I looked it up and is it the one night a year when you can commit any crime without punishment and no government help?  If so would it be a month of every night being the purge or just once?

BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Every night 

Pregnancy20ticker

• MSUgrad12 said:
    Every night 
    Post apocalyptic then! At least then I have a chance of 90% of humanity being dead and not after me. And perhaps it means I'm one of the chosen ;)

BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • jamiesc58 said:
    I would have to say bungee jump. They normally do that over water so if your cord breaks you have a better chance of living then if you are free falling from the sky and your parachute doesn't open.

Would you rather only be able to whisper or only be able to shout?
    Whisper. It's more effective. For everything.

would you rather have to spend a year in a leg cast or or have restless leg syndrome keeping you up all night for a year?
    ??
    Our little lightbulb is on the way!
    12 weeks 3 days

TTC since Oct 2011
    Me: 33, hypothyroidism since 14, cleared all HSG, US, Pre-pregnancy panel tests.
    Hubby: 36, testicular Ca, chemo April-May 2012.
    Natural cycle IUI #1 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jun 2012) Neg
    Natural Cycle IUI #2 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jul 2012) NEG
    Aug 2012 - break due to needing a girls' weekend in Cape Cod
    Natural Cycle IUI #3 with trigger and prednisone (Sep 2012) NEGATIVE
    Switched fertility clinics - forced break Oct 2012
    Natural Cycle IUI #4 (Nov 2012) no trigger, no progesterone, no prednisone (Nov 2012) - Neg
    1st round Clomid Cycle IUI #5 (Dec 2012) - POS