2nd Trimester

Anterior placenta

I will be 22 weeks tomorrow and still haven't felt much movement. I'm wondering when I will start feeling anything with an anterior placenta 

Re: Anterior placenta

• LinsbinsLinsbins member
    edited February 2016
    Go lurk on the July 16 bmb. They have a thread about this.

eta- it's still on the front page. 
  • you can also just do a general search on this topic. i know i personally had started a thread on this exact topic back when i was around the 20 week mark. 
  • Loading the player...
  • 34 weeks here and I don't feel much kicking unless it's a strong and hard kick/punch. I just feel it swish around, shifting, when it moves around the lower portion of my abdomen and my fav (insert eye roll) the lightening crotch punches. 

December Siggy Challenge

imageimageimage
  • Thank you!  Ugh that is sort of upsetting
  • And the only reason I asked was because it doesn't allow me to search topics already discussed on my news feed, which is why I'm sure several people will ask questions that were already asked months ago.  
  • LinsbinsLinsbins member
    edited February 2016
    cls01 said:
    And the only reason I asked was because it doesn't allow me to search topics already discussed on my news feed, which is why I'm sure several people will ask questions that were already asked months ago.  
    You have to go back to the board page and scroll to the bottom. That's where the search bar is. Also, that other thread is from yesterday, so like, super far back and hard to find.
  • I have one- I feel a lot of movement- you can even see it from the outside. But it's more rolly and movey than deliberate kicks.
  • I have an anterior placenta and I'm 21 weeks and feel little pops that my doctor said is the baby kicking. It's light but it's there. Don't worry, it will come.

• I'm almost 29 weeks and I feel a lot more now, even with an anterior placenta. It's actually not so bad, as a lot of women on my BMB have complained about baby kicks waking them up, and I've had no problems with that.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I just turned 21 weeks, was also told i have an anterior placenta. Just in the last few days ive started to feel flutters but only really low or towards the right side of my abdomen, nothing in the middle. Everyone is different but im sure you'll feel something soon. Plus I think we look forward to feeling things so much that when it actually happens and gets stronger and we cant sleep bc we r getting beat up from the inside, we wish we wouldnt feel it as much. Just be patient, good luck with the rest of your pregnancy :)
  • I'm 20 and 4 and have barely felt anything it's okay and fairly normal :) 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• I have an AP and kinda started to feel kicks around 21 weeks but it wasn't until like 23-24 that I could really feel it. 
  • I just found out I have one and I was shocked because I've been feeling him since 13 weeks (2nd baby). He's very active. I'm actually wondering if the us tech was wrong!