April 2016 Moms
Options

STM: anyone use a Bellefit?

I've been researching post-partum girdles both for support and regaining my shape after baby. Bellefit seems to be the "holy grail" that everyone recommends. They are quite expensive though so I'm wondering if anyone here has any experience with them? 

Re: STM: anyone use a Bellefit?

• Options
    I used belly bandit with my last two and loved it. I did get the bellifit from s friend with this one. She used it with her kids and swears by it. I do like the fact that it goes down like underwear because as much as I love the belly bandit I did have to rub it down throughout the day
  • Options
    FTM and was considering the belli bandit. @dayj11The bellefit doesn't look like its adjustable to adjust over time like belli bandit ..does it still work the same? I do like the underwear style tho.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    FTM and was considering the belli bandit. @dayj11The bellefit doesn't look like its adjustable to adjust over time like belli bandit ..does it still work the same? I do like the underwear style tho.
    I've seen where people had to go down a size on the Bellefit after a few weeks so I don't think it's adjustable.
  • Options
    WiseUsagi said:
    I've seen where people had to go down a size on the Bellefit after a few weeks so I don't think it's adjustable.
    Hmm so double the spending at least.
  • Options
    I compared the two and opted for the belly bandit and I also got the hip thing by belly bandit!

3 miscarriages - 1 DS (6) - 1 DD (3)  - #3 due March 30!

• Options
    The bellifit is not adjustable and the belly bandit is.  I loved my belly bandit but gave it away after number 3 since we were done. When we were surprised with #4 my friend got me the bellifit.  She had no issues with her bellifit or needing to adjust sizing so I'm not sure on that part. I'm looking forward to not having to adjust it all day because it has the underwear piece to keep it in place. Its also slimmer material so it is easier to wear under clothes. The belli bandit I had to wear looser shirts or you could see the piece in front that Velcros down and it didn't fit easily in my pants so I put it over my pants
  • Options
    dayj11 said:
    The bellifit is not adjustable and the belly bandit is.  I loved my belly bandit but gave it away after number 3 since we were done. When we were surprised with #4 my friend got me the bellifit.  She had no issues with her bellifit or needing to adjust sizing so I'm not sure on that part. I'm looking forward to not having to adjust it all day because it has the underwear piece to keep it in place. Its also slimmer material so it is easier to wear under clothes. The belli bandit I had to wear looser shirts or you could see the piece in front that Velcros down and it didn't fit easily in my pants so I put it over my pants
    Yeah I was worried about whatever band I get showing under clothing. I live in Florida and usually wear lots of sundresses so I need something that won't make lines/show too much.
  • Options
    I bought the Belly Bandit BFF and don't plan on really going out much the first 6 weeks, so I'm not too concerned about it being noticeable under clothing.

Anniversary

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    There is a chance of having to buy another belli bandit but I think it will at least last longer since its adjustable. I want to get the c section version and maybe the c panty for the earlier days. 
  • Options
    I've seen suggestions online about just adding more Velcro to the Belly Bandit so that you won't have to buy a smaller size. I'll probably do that.

Anniversary

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Im a FTM, and was debating between the bellefit and the belly bandit. I finally decided on the belly bandit because it seems like it will be more comfortable than the bellefit. I dont know how sore/swollen my lady bits will be after birth so I figured I probably wouldnt even use the crotch snap part, and the belly bandit looks way easier to put on than trying to squeeze a squishy swollen and bloated post partum body into the bellefit. Also if I have to buy a size smaller after a few wees, the bellybandit is considerably cheaper! Im also planing in getting one of belly bandits shapewear tanks to wear along with the belly bandit. And lastly, I am not worried about it showing under my clothes, because I dont plan on leaving the house a whole lot in the beginning, nor do I plan on wearing anything other than tanks/loose tops and yoga pants! And when I do venture out, i just wont care what people think, Besides the baby will be the only thing people will focus on, not my bulky looking shirt!  :)
  • Options
    Just want to add to this as a PSA. Motherhood has postpartum 2 pack panties on sale right now. They have great ratings plus they are more cost effective instead of the c panty (if your having a c section).