Connecticut Babies

New moms group at Manchester Hospital?

smiley8340smiley8340 member
edited January 2016 in Connecticut Babies
Has anyone in the Manchester area gone to the new moms group/ meet up at Manchester Hospital on Tuesdays? I just had my baby and wanted to connect with any new moms out there and see if the group is worth the trip! :)

Re: New moms group at Manchester Hospital?

• I haven't but I'd be interested. Is it only open to babies born at the hospital? My baby is 8 mos but I'm looking for meet up groups close by. Let me know if you'd want to meet there @smiley8340
  • smiley8340smiley8340 member
    edited January 2016
    Hi @starrynight9503!

Sorry it took awhile to respond! I don't think that you had to deliver at Manchester Hospital to go. I got a packet when I was discharged saying it was open/free to all new moms in the area and no registration is needed. It's on Tuesdays from 10-11 in the birthing center. The packet did say you can bring your baby up to 6 months old, I don't see what would be wrong with another 2 months, if anything the new moms might be asking you more questions/advice. I'd definitely love to give it a try next week if you're interested in going!
  • Loading the player...
  •  Did you end up attending this group? I was thinking of going,  but wanted to know little more about the group and what to expect. 

8 Years
    2 Miscarriages
    2 Ectopic Pregnancies
    1 Round of Clomid
    1 Fresh IVF Cycle
    1 Bean and 5 Frosties!
  • Hi @andimegie325unfortunately I did not make it last week, timing was not on my side. For some reason I am not getting notifications from this app!  My maternity leave is officially over so I'm going back to work and won't be able to make it to that group!  If you go, please tell me all about it!! I might be "sick" on an upcoming Tuesday and would love to connect with other new moms in the area.