Lucy 07-13-11
    Violet 03-13-14
    Conceived #3 since September 2015
    11-25-15 twelve week loss
    07-21-16 ten week loss
    10-03-16 5 week loss
    TTC again soon!
  • spryng34 said:
    I have taken DG test came up light pos, but frer and cb digital both neg.my sense of smell and felt like af is coming, bbs little sore but nothing significant, little nasea and feel super bloated. Could I have gotten false positive?
    I see how you're skirting around the TOU violation by not directly asking if you are pregnant but asking if it could be a false positive. Spelling and grammar are you friends.

Regarding the bolded: Irony!

(sorry, I agree with the substance of your post, just couldn't help myself)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me:27
    Him:31
    Married: Sept'15
    TTC#1: Jan'16
    PCOS Dx: Apr'16
    BFP #1: Jul'16
    DS Born: Mar'17
  • I have been doing a bunch of reading and been waiting to ask everyone on there thoughts about this. It has been  9 years since my daughter was born today. Sorry for the crazy first post just been on my mind a bunch lately and I finally able to post. 

• spryng34 said:
    I have been doing a bunch of reading and been waiting to ask everyone on there thoughts about this. It has been  9 years since my daughter was born today. Sorry for the crazy first post just been on my mind a bunch lately and I finally able to post. 

There's actually a reason you have to wait to post- to avoid you doing things like this. 
  • I thought I could get a little help here,not a lesson on Grammer and how I have asked my question. I guess this place has "those" type of people. With my first experience  with bump forums is pretty rotten. Thought someone out there might have had the same issue and could have given a knowledgeable answer. Thanks 
  • spryng34 said:
    I thought I could get a little help here,not a lesson on Grammer and how I have asked my question. I guess this place has "those" type of people. With my first experience  with bump forums is pretty rotten. Thought someone out there might have had the same issue and could have given a knowledgeable answer. Thanks 
    So basically you wanted to know if someone had the same experience and ended up pregnant. 

Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: August 2014
    TTC #1 Since March 2015
    Diagnosed with PCOS March 2016
    SA results normal April 2016
    3 rounds clomid + trigger + TI = BFN
    3 rounds clomid + trigger + IUI = BFN
    Uterine polyp removed July 2017
    Round 1 IVF January 2018

• spryng34 said:
    I thought I could get a little help here,not a lesson on Grammer and how I have asked my question. I guess this place has "those" type of people. With my first experience  with bump forums is pretty rotten. Thought someone out there might have had the same issue and could have given a knowledgeable answer. Thanks 

Me: 30 DH: 32 ~~ TTC #1: Sep 2015 ~~ BFP: Mar 2016 ~~ Daughter: Nov 2016
    TTC #2: April 2018 ~~ BFP: May 2018 ~~ EDD: January 2019

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"