June 2016 Moms

***Friday/Saturday Ticker Change***

How far along are you? Fruit/other item to compare baby size to. 

Rants/Raves/Symptoms?

Baby preparations/updates?

Questions?

GTKY: What piece (or pieces) of baby equipment are you most excited about using with your LO?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

Re: ***Friday/Saturday Ticker Change***

• Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? Fruit/other item to compare baby size to. 25 weeks.  Cauliflower, baseball glove, prairie dog. 

Rants/Raves/Symptoms? Rants: tired, getting sick again, hungry all the time. 
    Rave: it's Friday and I think we are going to go to Chick-fil-a for breakfast tomorrow.  And for dinner I am making the crispy lemon chicken that @fishwife799 shared and I'm really excited about it.  And Fuller House tonight.  
    Symptoms: crappy sleep, sore back, the usual.  

Baby preparations/updates?  Nothing until 3/8 when I have my glucose test.  Working on organizing rooms this weekend. 

Questions?

GTKY: What piece (or pieces) of baby equipment are you most excited about using with your LO? Our bassinet--just having baby close by those first few months home from the hospital.  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 
  • hockeyfan42hockeyfan42 member
    edited February 2016
    How far along are you? Fruit/other item to compare baby size to. 24/cantaloupe

Rants/Raves/Symptoms? Symptoms: Nothing much, just what's becoming the usual. Rant: a friend's mom commented on how much I've popped out since she saw me four days ago. Which made me feel like this.

Baby preparations/updates? Nothing lately. H flies out for Canada tomorrow, so I'll have nothing but time for the next two weeks.

GTKY: What piece (or pieces) of baby equipment are you most excited about using with your LO? Probably the BOB jogger we're getting. It's going to be so much nicer than what we have currently. 
    June 2016 April Siggy Challenge: Reasons my kid is crying

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? Fruit/other item to compare baby size to. 
    24 weeks today! Eggplant, cantaloupe, ear of corn. I guess it depends if baby is fat or skinny?!

Rants/Raves/Symptoms?
    Started having BH's this week which scared the living shit out of me. Other than some RLP and heartburn. Can't complain too much!

I think me and my friend who is 26 weeks are going to go to BBB today! I need new moisturizer so I may use this as an excuse to buy the newborn car seat, any maybe some cute clothes.... ;)

GTKY: What piece (or pieces) of baby equipment are you most excited about using with your LO? I am abnormally excited about the UppaBaby Vista, also hoping we get the MommaRoo off our registry because it looks really cool!
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • How far along are you? Fruit/other item to compare baby size to. 
    24 weeks on Friday

Rants/Raves/Symptoms?
    Rant: baby stopped moving for a day, pretty sure it was just to terrify me. (Probably was just hiding behind my placenta, but I've felt him every day for over 6 wks so it was nerve wracking.) Symptoms: BH maybe? Very dry skin.

Finally talked to my friend about my shower and that went great. Then came home and cried Bc my sister said she'll be tentative and I felt like no one on my side will make it. It can be frustrating at times having all my siblings and family and old friends on a different coast. Other than that- I'm knitting, does that count!

GTKY: What piece (or pieces) of baby equipment are you most excited about using with your LO?

A rocking chair. Hands down most excited about that one thing. Just rocking with my LO.
  • How far along are you? Fruit/other item to compare baby size to. 24 weeks Saturday. Bunch of grapes, Barbie doll, chinchilla 

Rants/Raves/Symptoms? I forgot to post this yesterday :( Symptoms are the same: Heartburn and it takes lots of energy to get up!

Baby preparations/updates? Not much as far as updates. We have a quick OB appointment this week I'm excited to hear baby's heartbeat!

Questions?

GTKY: What piece (or pieces) of baby equipment are you most excited about using with your LO? I'm excited for the Ergo carrier so I can attach baby to me and go all over the place!!