Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Sunday

Month / Cycle: 

CD / DPO: 

Timing:

Testing Plans:

R / R / CS: 

GTKY: What is one of the items on your bucket list?
Me: 23 | DH: 27
Married: 10.11.15
MC #1: June 2014
MC #2: December 2015
APS Diagnosis: February 2016
BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
Previously nweg...7878

Re: TWW Sunday

• Month / Cycle: 

CD / DPO: 22/7

Timing: -3, -1, 0

Testing Plans: 8 or 9DPO

R / R / CS: Ugh I'm over the side effects of this progesterone. Nausea, stomach issues, and emotional as can be. Full on breakdown yesterday. I'm just so thankful that DH was really supportive and listened to everything involving what our next steps are and the potential implications of those steps. I think now that he understands how serious the other options are and can empathize with why I'm so upset this month. Plus, you know, injecting hormones into your body twice a day probably isn't helping. Thanks for all the support yesterday. I kind of hid under the covers most of yesterday and now have a lot of running about to do today so I will check in when I can.

GTKY: What is one of the items on your bucket list? I've always wanted to go with the storm chasers into a tornado. My dad taught me at a young age to love extreme weather and with professionals, I would love to get up close and personal with a tornado.
    Me: 23 | DH: 27
    Married: 10.11.15
    MC #1: June 2014
    MC #2: December 2015
    APS Diagnosis: February 2016
    BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
    Previously nweg...7878
  • Month / Cycle: 5/5

CD / DPO: 28/13

Timing: it was good 

Testing Plans: none

R / R / CS: another lower temp today. Another BFN. I left the test on the side and went to throw it away several hours later and saw an evap line so clear I could see it as I approached. Haven't seen one before but then this was the dollar store test so not used to them. The test was definitely negative during the testing window.

I want to do a road trip through America in a soft top car with SO.

Me: 32 Him: 29 Live : London, UK
    TTC #1 since October 2015
    IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    EDD: Oct 4th 2017
    TEAM: PINK!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Month / Cycle: 4/2

CD / DPO: 25/12

Timing: -3

Testing Plans: Blood BFN before X-ray earlier this week so waiting on AF

R / R / CS: I tried to stop temping/minimal lurking during the TWW after I got the BFN, but I temped yesterday and had below cover line an hour after I normally temp, figured AF was coming but back up today. My cycle before was 70+ days, and AF was one day.. So here's to hoping AF shows up soon

GTKY: What is one of the items on your bucket list? Just one?! Kind of predictable, but Sky Dive somewhere cool/with a good view. Recommendations welcome. 
  • @e=mc21 that's on my bucket list too and I reckon dubai would be a pretty amazing place to do one!

IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Month / Cycle: 2/2

CD / DPO: 18/5

Timing: good 

Testing Plans: 8 days! 

R / R / CS: headache earache sore nose and throat ugh. Whyyyy.

GTKY: What is one of the items on your bucket list
    I would love to go to oz!!!
  • @babymish I have my fingers crossed so tight for you! Those evap lines are cruel.
  • *Lurking from WTO*
    Sorry for the BFNs, ladies. 

@e=mc21 I recommend going in Queenstown, NZ. I went skydiving there a few years ago and the views were breathtaking.

@nwegman7878 I also love extreme weather!  I have looked up tours you can go on to chase tornadoes, it is on my bucket list for sure. 
  • Month / Cycle: 4/4

CD / DPO: 23/8

Timing: Good

Testing Plans: Probably Tuesday, I have a 10 day LP 

R / R / CS: I'm ready for spring... The area where I live temperatures bounce from 30's to 60's on a regular basis this time of year.  

GTKY: What is one of the items on your bucket list?  Flip a house.  It's not in our cards until we've got children out of daycare and money is freed up, but it's our dream.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker     

• Sorry for all the BFN's so far. And sorry @nwegman7878 that you're having a rough cycle.

Month / Cycle: 4/4

CD / DPO: 19/4

Timing: -3,-2,+1

Testing Plans: none

R / R / CS: I'm just tired. My schedule is super crazy now that I have two jobs. I figure I'll have to slow it down once I get KTFU. 

Swimming with dolphins. I've loved dolphins since I was a kid, but now I almost don't want to because I'd rather those dolphins not be forced to entertain tourists and pull them around on their dorsal fins. So that one just might stay on the list unchecked.
    Me: 32
    DH: 30
    DS: Born 10/21/2011
    Mirena Removal: 11/23/2015 
  • *question in chart stalk*

Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD/DPO: 18/5

Timing: -4, -2, O 

Testing: 11-12 DPO.

R/R/CS: Switched my chart to FAM yesterday and it moves my crosshairs today... And I disagree. I have high and rocky temps during my period and its throwing it off, what do y'all think? This pic is with FAM on, Advanced and my interpretation says CD 13.

Maybe I need to throw out my two high period temps? This happened to me last cycle, too.

GTKY: Hmmm. Travel to the UK and northern France.
  • Month / Cycle: 5/4

CD / DPO: 34/14

Timing: was good

Testing Plans: done

R / R / CS: temps have been dropping and it's just below the CL today. Expecting period to start today or tomorrow. 

GTKY: What is one of the items on your bucket list? Drive across Canada to Alaska. 
  • e=mc21e=mc21 member
    edited February 2016
    @khbearI'd also lean towards 13, but I'm still pretty new to the chart stalking. 
  • Officially CD1 for me, guys. It's been fun. Hoping for BFPs all around!!!! 
  • Month / Cycle: 5/3

CD / DPO: 25/8 or 9

Timing: -5,-4,-2,-1 or -4,-3,-1,0

Testing Plans: Leap Day tomorrow simply because it sounds fun and I'll be 9 or 10 DPO. 

R / R / CS: The overthinking and SS has officially set in. Are those twinges in my uterus my typical pre-AF cramps or are they implantation cramping? I'm hungrier than usual- it because I ran 4 miles or is baby is already letting presence be known? The list of questions goes on...

GTKY: What is one of the items on your bucket list? I don't have a bucket list but I enjoy traveling so whenever I have the opportunity to go on a trip, I take advantage!
    Me: 31; DH: 31
    NTNP: May 2015
    TTC #1: late August 2015
    PCOS Dx: January 2016, starting Femara Feb 2016
    BFP: 2/29/16 - Happy Leap Day!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @nwegman7878, sorry that things have been so rough this cycle.  Hugs
    @babymish, sorry about the BFN

Month/Cycle:  7/7

CD/DP:  23/10

Timing:  -5, -1

Testing:  12DPO

R/R/CS:  Woke up with some of my typical AF symptoms, so today, even thought it's only 10 DPO, I'm feeling pretty much out.  I'll still test on 12 DPO if my temp stays above coverline by a decent amount, but at this point, I'm not optimistic. 

GTKY:  Go to Ireland.

DH: 36⎹ Me: 36
    Married: Aug. 2005
    DS1: Born Oct. 2012
    DS2: Born Jun. 2014
  • *lurking from WTO*

@Ash9614 Leap Day would be an awesome day to find out...I would definitely test if it was the right time of the cycle for me! and I'm a very "conservative tester" (hate to waste pee sticks....they're expensive where I live!)

FX for everyone in the TWW :)

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• Month / Cycle: 8/8

CD / DPO: 21/6

Timing: -4, -2, 0

Testing Plans: Hoping to wait until 14 DPO and only if no sign of AF

R / R / CS: Trying to be more positive and rant a little less. Temp went down today and I'm wishing it could be an implantation dip. I usually try not to let myself think that way but right now it feels better to be optimistic. I will deal with the let down if need be anyway. 

GTKY: What is one of the items on your bucket list? Gorilla trekking in Africa!

• @nwegman7878 I love that storm chasing is on your bucket list too! People always look at me like I have two heads when I say that. But I've always loved extreme weather- to the point that I'd ask my parents to record those storm chaser shows on VHS if they came on after my bedtime haha

Month / Cycle: 1/1

CD / DPO: 25/10

Timing: O, +1

Testing Plans: today- BFN

R / R / CS: Not really surprised to get a bfn testing today, but after my temp drop below cover line yesterday I got a giant spike today. This doesn't really mean anything, as I had massive temp spikes right before AF last cycle too but the bsc was starting to escape this morning. I'm not too disappointed but have mixed feelings about wanting AF to just come today and hoping that it doesn't. 

GTKY: What is one of the items on your bucket list? Sleep in an igloo! I've always wanted to see what that would be like. Probably a lot colder and less fun than I'd imagine, but it's always been something I wanted to do. They have a hotel they make out of ice every year in Montreal that also sounds awesome, but the prices for one night there were insane when I checked them out last year. 
  • I've been lurking on here for a bit and get the gist of R / R / CS... but what does it actually mean?
    DH: 33
    Married: October 2015
    TTC #1: October 2015
    EDD #1: June/July 2017

• Month / Cycle:  3/3

CD / DPO:  17/4

Timing: -4 -1

Testing Plans:  3/9 seems so far away 

R / R / CS:  nothing really.  Just working on keeping my stress levels down 

i want to attend a game at all of the MLB stadiums 
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• NurseMarie9NurseMarie9 member
    edited February 2016
    Sorry for the BFNs and CD1s.

Month / Cycle: 2/2

CD / DPO: 29/11

Testing Plans: Today 

R / R / CS: Temp went up today so I tested even though I said I'd wait until Monday or Tuesday. BFN.. Not even a faint line. I should have some kind of faint on a FRER by now if I'm in,  shouldn't I? AF is due sometime early in this upcoming week,  I ovulated late this cycle. 

GTKY: What is one of the items on your bucket list? I want to travel to every continent. 
  • Month / Cycle: 1/1

CD / DPO: 26/13

Timing: -4, -1

Testing Plans: nope

R / R / CS: I think cycle 2 is right around the corner. Temp drop plus spotting means AF should be arriving later today or tomorrow. Boo. 

GTKY: What is one of the items on your bucket list?  To take a long cross country road trip with the hubs and the furbaby. My in-laws drove to Alaska and back 2 years ago and I would love to do something Iike that. 
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • I've been lurking on here for a bit and get the gist of R / R / CS... but what does it actually mean?
    Rant, Rave, Chart Stalk. Basically what's making you happy/frustrated, or can ask people to look at your chart if you have any questions
  • khbear said:
    *question in chart stalk*

Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD/DPO: 18/5

Timing: -4, -2, O 

Testing: 11-12 DPO.

R/R/CS: Switched my chart to FAM yesterday and it moves my crosshairs today... And I disagree. I have high and rocky temps during my period and its throwing it off, what do y'all think? This pic is with FAM on, Advanced and my interpretation says CD 13.

Maybe I need to throw out my two high period temps? This happened to me last cycle, too.

GTKY: Hmmm. Travel to the UK and northern France.
    *Lurking from WTO*
    I'm inclined to agree with CD13, but the missed temps & open circles aren't helping. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • babymishbabymish member
    edited February 2016
    @NurseMarie9 I'm not sure if you meant that AF will come early because you ovulated late. But a late ovulation doesn't meant you'll lose some of your lp. Your lp will normally stay the same length making your overall cycle longer.

If you click on my chart link you'll see in November  I ovulated on cd20 as opposed to CD15 but my lp is always 13 days.

Edited: because I got my month wrong 

IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • beary67beary67 member
    edited February 2016
    Month / Cycle: 4/4

CD / DPO: 25/8

Timing: -4, -2, 0, +1

Testing Plans:  Friday, March 4th if no AF

R / R / CS: I got my cross hairs back yesterday for my original O date of CD 17 so that makes me happy. My post O temps have been pretty low so I'm hoping that doesn't mean I'm out this cycle. 

GTKY: What is one of the items on your bucket list?  Ride an elephant 

ETA:  I hit the submit button on accident!
    About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • Sorry for all the AF/BFNs. :(

Month / Cycle:  3/3

CD / DPO: 30/13

Timing: -4, -2, -1, 0

Testing Plans:  None, AF due tomorrow so if she's really late then I'll test.

R / R / CS: Crampy cramp cramps, hence the no testing plans.

GTKY: What is one of the items on your bucket list? Big kid roller coasters at Six Flags - I just started going on them.
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • @atcwag - Ugh I know, I'm not happy about the missed temps. I got nose bleeds both those mornings and had to rush to the bathroom to grab towels. Needless to say, no temping happened before quite a bit of activity so I just didn't take it when the bleeding stopped. :( (I had 5 straight days of nose bleeds at some point in the morning - awful)
  • aammyy33aammyy33 member
    edited February 2016
    *Question: Should I still be hanging out here? Not sure what the etiquette is as my cycle is now ridiculously long and I have no idea when or if I O'd. My chance for a BFP is probably about 0.01%. Don't want to bring down the vibe. Maybe I should disappear until I can join TWO?*

Month / Cycle: 3/1

CD / DPO: 61/no point even guessing

Timing: getting worse

Testing Plans: Next Saturday if AF is still nowhere in sight

R / R / CS: Was planning on waiting to order a BBThermometer and Wandfos until next cycle but broke down and ordered them last night. This way I will have them ready whenever and even saved on the shipping :)

GTKY: What is one of the items on your bucket list? You all sound so adventurous! I don't seem to have a single adventurous bone in my body! We did travel a lot when I was young so I ticked off many regular bucket list items before I even had a say! One item on my bucket list is going to see one of my favorite bands. I actually used one of their songs as my father/daughter dance at my wedding. Had to sit online and order tickets as soon as the site opened and almost pee'd my pants/didn't order them when I realized how expensive they were but I did it and I don't regret it. Can't wait to go in June!

ETA: By disappear I mean lurk more, I don't plan on leaving completely.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me:27
    Him:31
    Married: Sept'15
    TTC#1: Jan'16
    PCOS Dx: Apr'16
    BFP #1: Jul'16
    DS Born: Mar'17
  • e=mc21 said:
    I've been lurking on here for a bit and get the gist of R / R / CS... but what does it actually mean?
    Rant, Rave, Chart Stalk. Basically what's making you happy/frustrated, or can ask people to look at your chart if you have any questions
    Thank you!
    DH: 33
    Married: October 2015
    TTC #1: October 2015
    EDD #1: June/July 2017

• @nwegman7878 I'm sorry for all that you're going through with that :( I know it hasn't been easy for you. *hugs*

@babymish@e=mc2@NurseMarie9Sorry about the BFNs :(

@houseofsetters @juliebeannnSorry about CD1 *hugs*

@JasTay8 We are in the SAME boat today. I also had a huge dip yesterday, followed by a spike today. I expected AF yesterday. Now, I have no idea what to think. Like you said - I don't want to hope AF comes, but I also don't want to get my hopes up. 

Month / Cycle:
    4/4

CD / DPO: 30/12

Timing: -5, -2, 0

Testing Plans: BFN today

R / R / CS: I am SO confused about my chart right now. Yesterday, I had a huge dip, just above coverline, and when I overlaid with my previous charts, it looked exactly like my temp dip before AF does. So I fully expected AF yesterday. Today, my temp shot way back up. I don't know if there was a mistake with my thermometer or what. But my LP is usually between 10-13 days, so I don't know what to think. 

I would love to visit a National Park in each state! 

Me: 28 | DH: 31
    Together since 2006 | Married May 2015
    TTC #1 since November 2015
    BFP 5/17/16 | EDD 1/27/17 | Born 2/4/17

• aammyy33 said:
    *Question: Should I still be hanging out here? Not sure what the etiquette is as my cycle is now ridiculously long and I have no idea when or if I O'd. My chance for a BFP is probably about 0.01%. Don't want to bring down the vibe. Maybe I should disappear until I can join TWO?*

Month / Cycle: 3/1

CD / DPO: 61/no point even guessing

Timing: getting worse

Testing Plans: Next Saturday if AF is still nowhere in sight

R / R / CS: Was planning on waiting to order a BBThermometer and Wandfos until next cycle but broke down and ordered them last night. This way I will have them ready whenever and even saved on the shipping :)

GTKY: What is one of the items on your bucket list? You all sound so adventurous! I don't seem to have a single adventurous bone in my body! We did travel a lot when I was young so I ticked off many regular bucket list items before I even had a say! One item on my bucket list is going to see one of my favorite bands. I actually used one of their songs as my father/daughter dance at my wedding. Had to sit online and order tickets as soon as the site opened and almost pee'd my pants/didn't order them when I realized how expensive they were but I did it and I don't regret it. Can't wait to go in June!

ETA: By disappear I mean lurk more, I don't plan on leaving completely.
    Have you called your doctor yet about going 60+ days without AF? They may be able to help you jumpstart your cycle so you don't have to hang out in limbo forever.
  • @Kay6519 I have an appointment with my GP in two weeks. It was the earliest I could get in with my/his schedule.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me:27
    Him:31
    Married: Sept'15
    TTC#1: Jan'16
    PCOS Dx: Apr'16
    BFP #1: Jul'16
    DS Born: Mar'17
  • Month/cycle 2/2 AL
    CD 25/1-2 DPO ?
    timing: -4, -1,0, +1

R/R/CS: I ovulated late and still don't have CH yet, but had my first OPK+yesterday and my temp chart is messed up by drinking, so I'm calling it yesterday, but FF will likely call it Friday. I had ovulation bleeding on Friday, which hopefully is a good sign? No idea, all I know is I needed to get out of WTO! O was a week late probably because of EPO, which I'm never doing again. It did nothing for CM. Oh, also my sleep was all messed up yesterday. Again. SIGH. 

Testing: we have a wedding next weekend, so I will probably test Friday or 7DPO just to be sure my cycle wasn't messed up. We have our first RE appt on DPO 10, so probably that day too if AF doesn't show up. 

GTKY:  I think I would go with an actual trip around the world. 6 months, 6 different continents. H and I gotta start making $$$ so this can happen.

@ash9614 A weird new type of intense hunger came the day before I got my BFP with my loss. FX for a BFP tomorrow! 
    @khbear Ugh I hate nosebleeds. I get them so much in the winter. 

Sorry for all the CD 1s!

• @babymish my wording was bad,  I meant af is due in the first part of this week. Normally my cycle is 28 days but I ovulated late so I'll probably be at 31-32 days. It's only my second month charting, last month LP was 14 days.  
  • @NurseMarie9 oooh I see, must have been the way I read it :)

IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I think you can post whenever you feel most
    comfortable! Good luck with your OB appt. @aammyy33
  • Sirius37Sirius37 member
    edited February 2016
    Month / Cycle: 21/1

CD / DPO: 19/5

Testing Plans: Holding out unless chart shows something after another week.

R / R / CS: Not TTC related and this is totally a personal opinion, but I cannot stand philosophy classes (I had to take one this quarter for my graduate degree for some reason). I feel like the professors never ask a straight forward question. If by some miracle they do, my response is always off because I didn't "infer" correctly or expand my answer to include some aspect we haven't even discussed yet. JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT. Ugh. Two more weeks, two more weeks....
    My Chart

GTKY: What is one of the items on your bucket list
    I would love to visit Scotland! My great grandparents on my dad's side immigrated to America from there and I've always wanted to go and explore for a month. Now if only I could get over my fear of flying....

Edit: Link to chart messed up