April 2016 Moms

**Paging Rebelone**

Jules08Jules08 member
edited February 2016 in April 2016 Moms

@rebelone - I am seriously contemplating driving up to GB this weekend!  I am craving a sub from Hansen's and a butter burger, chili, and fried cheese curds from Kroll's!  I am so jealous that it is not a 1.5hr drive for you.

That is all.

Re: **Paging Rebelone**

• If you ever do come to town you should hit me up and we can meet up! Honestly a confession of mine, I may have only had Kroll's like twice in my lifetime. lol Hansen's is a different story but they since closed down all their shops except for one on the east side which I don't go to that side of the town very often. I'm a fan of Hu Hot though. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It's a boy! Grow baby, grow! EDD: 4/22/2016

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• I was so mad when they closed all of the Hansen's and I never got to the one on the east side all that often.  Whenever we go up to Door County or take DS to Bay Beach though, I make DH stop there for lunch EVERY.TIME.

Dude.  But Kroll's.  I used to eat there all the time!  I love that they have never updated the décor!  I loved getting to hit the button for service when I was little!
  • Loading the player...
  • I played softball every summer, that's what I get for being a girl in Ashwaubenon though, and we went to Hansen's for subs and ice cream after so many games.  Mmm, Blue Moon!

I have never been or heard of Hu Hot though?!  Tell me more!

• Bwahaha!  I'll update the thread title :)  Sorry about that @fbanke42!
  • I'm in GB too and love love love Hu Hot!! Haven't been to Hansens since they shut them all down though. Let's plan something ladies!! 
  • I'm in GB too and love love love Hu Hot!! Haven't been to Hansens since they shut them all down though. Let's plan something ladies!! 
    There is still a Hansen's on Gray St.! :)
  • rebelonerebelone member
    edited February 2016
    Totally should plan a get together soon! Serious! @lauranae528 met my husband briefly :P That was when she picked up the lot of clothes from my 2 year old :P

• fbanke42 said:
    Seeing @rebelone as a thread scared the crap out of me! I thought something happened and @Jules08 was letting all of us know. Mini heart attack has been averted thanks to opening the thread.
    And we know who is stalking this thread based on these likes. 

Also, could y'all send me some cheese curds and some good brats? I miss my motherland!
  • @amadorrose this morning I had to gas up before work and almost every gas station around here sells cheese curds. It took everything in me to NOT get any. 

• Jules08 said:
    I'm in GB too and love love love Hu Hot!! Haven't been to Hansens since they shut them all down though. Let's plan something ladies!! 
    There is still a Hansen's on Gray St.! :)
    I knew that... I seem to always forget that it's still there. :)
  • cmjenkies said:
    I stalk every thread, because the little yellow *NEW* sign after I click once DRIVES. ME. CRAZY. Let no thread go unread, for better or for worse. Haha
    Then you'd hate to see my screen!

ss.jpg 242.1K

• rebelone said:
    cmjenkies said:
    I stalk every thread, because the little yellow *NEW* sign after I click once DRIVES. ME. CRAZY. Let no thread go unread, for better or for worse. Haha
    Then you'd hate to see my screen!

You're making me anxious over here @rebelone:#