September 2015 Moms
Options

Ebates

As a new mom I'm always trying to save money. My friend referred me to ebates and at first I thought it was too good to be true but you really do get cash back. It's not a ton all the time but the % add up. I just order things online through ebates that I'd be ordering anyway. I've already got $33 back and a $10 walmart gift card which was a promotion they were running. 

You earn money by buying things online through the app and you get a % of what you spend back. Usually ranges from 1%-10%.  Ebates also provides coupon codes that have saved me even more money. You can also refer people and get $25 per person, which is great. 

I started an account then referred my husband and used his account to get our high chair so I got cash back and $25 off the high chair in my mind. 

If you use this code to download it I'll get a referral bonus if you spend over $25:https://www.ebates.com/rf.do?eeid=29935&referrerid=a1NsYIWSa5ts7Dr4+h8u7A==

Just wanted to spread the word because it's an easy way to pinch some pennies. Our adorable LOs are expensive!

Re: Ebates