Virginia Babies
Options

Stafford/Fred

Anyone in the Stafford/ Fredericksburg area?

Me- 25,DH-28

Anniversary

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Stafford/Fred

• Options
    I'm in Fredericksburg! But only 8.5 weeks so no one here knows I'm pregnant yet :) Where in the area are you from?

imageLilypie - (zxAe)

• Options
    St0v3sSt0v3s member
    edited July 2015
    Hey @natsfans84 I'm in Fredericksburg close to Central Park and Wegmans. We are in the TTC stage for our first one and we aren't telling anyone we are trying to keep from our families working a nerve

Me- 25,DH-28

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    King George here. My son is 6 weeks. I also have a 4 year old.
  • Options
    @St0v3s oh nice, not far then! I'm in the Lee's Hill area. I totally get wanting to keep family in the dark for a little while. GL to you!

@amctubagirl I've lived in the area for 4 years now and have never been to KG lol. DH works at Dahlgren but I guess I never have a reason to go out there. Hear it's pretty though! Congrats on your little one and your not so little one :)

imageLilypie - (zxAe)

• Options
    You aren't missing much here. Not much here. We have to go to Fred anytime we need to go shopping.
  • Options
    Aquia area, FTM with a baby boy due in October :)
  • Options
    I work at a school in your area. : )
  • Options
    17wks, fredericksburg. Central VA OBGYN. <333 ANYONE KNOW THE BEST HOSPITAL TO GIVE BIRTH? I had my son in 08 at Mary Washington && honestly it was a nice experience. Labor and delivery is way way better than the emergency dept that's for sure! But back in 08 I didn't have any other options, now there's 2 other hospitals in the area, any suggestions ladies??
  • Options
    @MzErinJean I'm delivering at Spotsy, but I've never been in MW's L&D area. I know several people who have chosen Spotsylvania over Mary Washington. Maybe do a tour and see which you like best.

imageLilypie - (zxAe)

• Options
    @MzErinJean My friend delivered at MW in Stafford and she really enjoyed the stay. Nurses were so helpful. My best friend delivered at MW in Fred 5 years ago and said it was awesome.

Me- 25,DH-28

Anniversary

• Options
    I delivered end of sept at mw Fred. It was amazing! Couldn't have asked for better nurses
  • Options
    I delivered at spotsy with my son in 2013 and it was amazing!!! He was two months early and their nicu is perfect there. All the nurses really make you feel like family. Two even still call to check on him and he's almost two now! I am 14w5d and will 100% be delivering at spotsy again with this one. My friend delivered at mw she didn't complain about it. But her room was absolutely tiny we could barely fit5 guests in her room. My room at spotsy we had 15 people in it before I delivered my son!
  • Options
    I live in spotsy but I'm delivering at Mary Washington. I'm 17wks right now. Started thinking about daycares. Anyone know of some good ones?