January 2016 Moms
Options

The thing about parenthood

Pardon me if I am duplicating, I did use the search feature and didn't find anything close to this.I just thought maybe we could have a threat for little things to get us through The rough days..Anything really, be it Funny or just a reminder that we are only human and doing the best we can to care for our families and Precious LOs <3

Re: The thing about parenthood

• Options
    Hipshaker said:
    I love these comics I've been messaging them to DH.
    Oh the damn snaps!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    KFrobKFrob member
    edited February 2016
    @KimC2010 I'm with you! We use the halo swaddles so I just zip up enough to pop baby's feet out and unsnap the legs. I get so annoyed with unzipping the swaddle and then having to unsnap that top flap thing and unzip the whole sleeper. Plus it can't be pleasant for her after being all warm and cozy! 

Edit it for autocorrect 
  • Options
    @KimC2010 I'm with you. I hate the zippered sleepers! 
  • Options
    Zippered sleepers do suck as well, as frustrating as snaps are I prefer them as well just middle of the night with flailing limbs it's hard to nail those suckers right. A friend of mine has some zippered sleepers that actually zip reverse so you can just unzip the bottom, and those are genius! 
  • Options
    We use the snaps at night so we don't have to completely take off the swaddle Me wrap (it unzips on the bottom) and the zippers during the day.  I would love something that unzips from the bottom!
  • Options
    livinslivins member
    edited February 2016
    Has anyone tried the magnetized sleepers? They are kind of expensive but I was thinking of getting one but wasn't sure if it was worth the investment. We did just use the sleeping gown for the first time tonight and it seems to be going well. 

Oh oh and we have the reverse zipper sleepers, Circo from target. They are awesome!