Pregnant after a Loss

Hello Everyone

Hi!

I'm J, and DH and I lost our first baby in December at 7w. It was a natural miscarriage so we are unsure of the reason for the loss but have been told it was likely a chromasomal abnormality. After three cycles of trying post-loss, we are pregnant again (due Nov 3) and I am terrified. Every little twinge makes me nervous (I've been constipated and having some spotting with BMs which is not helping my nerves) and I plan on being a real pain in my doctors ass, and requesting a lot of bloodwork and early scans due to underlying health conditions I worry may have affected my previous pregnancy (unexplained mid-luteal phase bleeding, hypoparathyroidism and had a thyroidectomy last year). 

This is pregnancy I found out incredibly early, a super squinter on a FRER at 9dpo (3w3d) and an obvious positive the next day so I feel like I've gained lots of extra time to worry about my little bean. I'm now 3w6d and getting my second beta drawn today along with progesterone levels to see what's going on, and my first appointment with my FMD tomorrow, where I'll be asking for an early referral to an OB (among other things). Looking forward to getting to know all of you, and hoping for sticky babies and uneventful 9m for all of us!
run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Hello Everyone

• Hi! I recognize your username from some board, can't remember which one! Glad you are getting early bloodwork and your family doc is being proactive. I'm due October 31st, and also found out at 3w3d! Welcome and glad to see some more people due around my EDD. There seems to be a lot of TTCAL grads ending up here, which is so encouraging! Wishing you a H&H 9 months. 
  • I also found out at 3w3d. It's a long wait! Good luck to you.  And I also recognize your screen name. Perhaps from TTGP?  I lurked there from time to time.
    TTC#1 since Jan 2015
    BFP 2/19/15  •  MMC found at 9 wks  •  D&E at 11 wks (age 36)
    BFP 8/29/15
      •  CP (age 37)
    BFP 11/18/15  •  DD born at 41 weeks <3(age 37/38)

TTC#2 since May 2017
    BFP 10/18/17  •  MMC found at 8 wks  •  Misoprostal at 10.5 wks (age 39)

BFP 2/16/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 4/13/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 5/07/18  •  MMC found at 10.5 wks  •  D&E at 11.5 wks 
    •  Testing showed it was a girl with Trisomy 22. (age 39/40)
    9/5/18 Diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve (4-5 follicles, one ovary had none and was very atrophied)

RE says the low egg count is likely causing my recurrent pregnancy loss. Less eggs results in more aneuploidy.

BFP 9/24/18  • 
    CP (age 40)
    BFP 5/11/19  •  Fraternal twins  •  MMC found at 10w5d (Baby A 6w, Baby B 10w)  •  Misoprostal at 11 weeks (age 41)

• Loading the player...
  • Hello and congrats!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• I also found out super early this time around. But everything has been different for me this go around :)
    I can't tell you the anxiety gets better, but you just learn how to roll with it. :)
    congrats and welcome :)
  • so glad you got a good report :smiley: 
  • Yay for a good report! fx for more good news!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Congratulations on your BFP!!!
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • Congratulations!

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers