August 2016 Moms
Options

Friday ticker change 02/26

How many weeks today? 

How big is baby (fruit size or other)?

Rants/ Raves/ Symptoms? 

Questions?

Are you planning a "baby moon?" If so, when and where!

Re: Friday ticker change 02/26

• Options
    How many weeks today?  15 weeks

How big is baby (fruit size or other)?  Naval orange

Rants/ Raves/ Symptoms? Nothing really. I bought a bunch of maternity clothes since I mostly just have work stuff from my last pregnancy. I'm at the point where I either look fat in regular stuff or just look like I'm barely showing in maternity stuff so I'm going with option B.

Questions?

Are you planning a "baby moon?" If so, when and where!  I'd love to get away with just DH but I don't know if it will happen. We're taking a family trip to Florida in April but we'll have DS with us. 
  • Options
    How many weeks today? 16

How big is baby (fruit size or other)? Avocado

Rants/ Raves/ Symptoms?  I was all pleased with myself because I hadn't been feeling sick to my stomach in days. Spent all last night praying to the porcelain goddess. Sigh. Maybe I will just end up one of those lucky ducks who throws up the whole way through.  

Questions? I'm already taking two prescriptions for nausea, and doing B supplements. Any other suggestions for keeping my dinner?  

Are you planning a "baby moon?" If so, when and where!  Yes! We're going to Niagara Falls (The Canada side) to a cute little B&B over memorial day weekend. Its about a 5 hour drive for us, so not too bad, and we don't have to fly.