Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Friday

2»

Re: TWW Friday

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 23/8

Timing: O, +1

Testing: Next week

R/R/CS: Not much to report! No symptoms to ss, so that's keeping the bsc in check. I'm sure I'll have a hard time not testing this weekend, but the idea that I could get a bfn even if I'm pregnant at this point helps me to just avoid poas. Even if I got a bfn, I wouldn't believe it at this point and would have to keep testing.

On the bright side, it's Friday!!! I am so happy the weekend is finally here!

GTKY: Do you have any "get aways" planned this year? If not where would you like to go? 
    DH and I are going on a romantic getaway to a bed and breakfast in Niagara on The Lake next weekend (in Ontario, Canada). I'm realllllly looking forward to a weekend away. There are a ton of wineries in that area, so I'm hoping that either AF will show up before then or I'll have positive test results and be happy to not be drinking!
  • PennStateCaitPennStateCait member
    edited February 2016
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 30/11 or 12

Timing: -4 or -5

Testing: Tomorrow morning

R/R/CS: Feeling anxious about testing tomorrow. With our terrible timing I know the chances of a bfp are slim but I just can't take BFNs. 

GTKY: Do you have any "get aways" planned this year? If not where would you like to go? 
    I'm going to visit my sister in San Diego over spring break in March! Over the summer we'll go to the beach in Topsail, NC with my husband's best friend and his family. Then we're deciding between these locations for another summer vacation: Wisconsin dells, Chicago or Miami. And then in September we have a Boston wedding we're turning into a very long weekend getaway!

edited to add- yeah I'm month 4 not month 1. Oops. 

Me: 28  DH: 28
    TTC #1 since Nov. 2015
    Dx: Both tubes blocked, PCOS, DOR, RPL
    IVF Cycle #1 Dec. 2016 - 11R·11M·5F - Transferred 2 - BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    IVF Cycle #2 March 2017 - 5R·4M·3F - Transferred 1 -  BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    Instagram: KateDoesIVF

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 19/3 (estimated)

Timing: -4, -3, -2, -1, 0

Testing: 11DPO for drinking purposes, but I'm worried it'll be too early to pick up a BFP.  We're going away that weekend and they have one of my favorite drinks at a restaurant we're going to.  Do you think it'd be safe to drink moderately (1-2 mixed drinks) at 11DPO with a negative test?

R/R/CS: I'm not liking that 1/4 viable egg statistic.  I'm tempted to look it up but I don't want to be sucked down that rabbit hole.  Maybe that's already taken into consideration with the 20% chance each month?  I'll just stick with that.  Also, is a 28-32 day cycle really considered irregular?  My cycle is generally 28-30 days with the occasional 31/32 and my doctor said that's regular.

We're going to the coast next weekend, yay!  We tend to take a few small trips each year instead of a big trip.  We might have a big family trip to Disney World (never been!) this fall but it's still up in the air.

Me: 32 | DH: 36

Married June 2005

1/2016 - TTC#1

4/2017 - Initial RE visit, Dx: Severe MFI (Varicocele, 14% motility, 3% progression, but normal count)

7/2017 - Stage 3 endometriosis discovered during laparoscopic removal of ovarian cyst

9/27/2017 - BFP at 10dpo (cycle 22), baby boy due June 9, 2018

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Sorry about all the BFNs/possible impending AFs...at least it sounds like a lot of you have amazing trips coming up!! The silver lining to not being KU is that you can enjoy adult beverages wherever your travel may take you.  :)
    And I'm totally agreeing with @michmich11 , this GTKY is really giving me the travel bug.

@babymish where in Spain are you going?? I hope you say Granada!

@jmr1515 Though all the trips listed sound incredible, I think I am most jealous of yours!! That sounds like a total dream trip.

@difazette How fun that he's planning a trip for your anniversary! Is it going to be a surprise where you're going??

@houseofsetters Hope you're having fun in Orlando! Doing any theme parks?? I recently spent 15 hours at Harry Potter world...best day ever. 

Month/Cycle
    : 6/6

CD/DPO: 25/6

Timing: -5, -4, -3, -2, -1, 0

Testing: No plans

R/R/CS: I'm raving that it's Friday and I'm not ranting about anything because I'm making a conscious effort to be more positive (for today, anyway  :p ).

We have a trip to FL planned this summer but I'm hoping to start planning something else, too! It's on my bucket list to visit all 7 continents, so it would be awesome to knock off another one (Asia being most likely this summer). 
  • Just a drive by for now...in the middle of moving but will check in later to send some love...

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 27/11

Timing: -4, -3, -2, 0, 0

Testing: Nada

R/R/CS: Temp went back up today after 2 days of being slightly lower. Spotting but feel like it will turn into full blown AF by the end of the day. Weird to have such a short luteal phase for me but like they say, you're regular until you're not, so... Still feeling not myself but it could just be the stress of moving. Looking forward to being settled and starting again next month! DH and I will finally be together consistently throughout the month and my FW. Will check in later to say hello to everyone.

We have a bunch of weddings planned but our get away this year is Hawaii for Thanksgiving. It was a Christmas present from my dad and I'm already so stoked to go! 
  • @felix08 We are going to Torrox....which isnt too far from Granada. What's Granada like?

Me: 32 Him: 29 Live : London, UK
    TTC #1 since October 2015
    IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    EDD: Oct 4th 2017
    TEAM: PINK!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • *TMI*

Month/Cycle: 6 months, 1st cycle TTCAL

CD/DPO: CD19/4DPO

Timing: -2, -1

Testing: Unsure right now. My "normal timing" would be the 7th but I O'd later than "normal" because of MC and that might have messed me up even more. So I'll just wait for a while...

R/R/CS: Hormones and moods are a b*tch right now. Plus, *TMI* I've been having a lot of CM and not just at O and it's really annoying.

Not really. We might plan a trip to MI (where I grew up) for my dad coming home from deployment.

Me: 24  DH: 28

Married: 9/2013

Love my LEO!!

TTC #1: 9/2015

BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @babymish Sorry about the BFN :(

@aliciabhen Sorry about the BFNs :( Even though I know it has no bearing on my experience, I've been thinking of asking my mom about when she was TTC. We've never talked about it.

@michmich11 Even though it's causing more questions, I'm glad you're at least getting some answers/direction from your dr.! 

@Ash9614 Yay for Ovulation and progesterone levels!

@sarah0985 South Africa would be amazing! It's DH's dream to visit Africa. 

@Sparty18 Sorry about AF :(

@DiFazette It's SO HARD not to symptom spot!

@nwegman7878 Sorry about your medication and you feel crappy :(

@houseofsetters Sorry about the BFN :(

@juliebeannn Sorry about the BFN :(

@kirby1220 The same type of thing happened to me yesterday. I was at an offsite conference and there was a continental breakfast for us. I went back for seconds, and a coworker asked if I was pregnant. UM, NO I'm just really hungry and I like food. UGH.

@H4aPartyof5 That's quite the accomplishment before 8am!

@canavara That sounds like an amazing trip!

@khbear I usually count everything before I go to sleep as that day, and anything after I wake up as the next day. Not necessarily based on the actual clock. So, if I BD at Midnight before bed I would count it as the previous day, not the next. Not sure if that's standard, but that's how I see it!

@RatParade I'm sure that's still considering in the normal range. My cycles are around 31 days. 

Me: 28 | DH: 31
    Together since 2006 | Married May 2015
    TTC #1 since November 2015
    BFP 5/17/16 | EDD 1/27/17 | Born 2/4/17

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @Lecool @khbear
    Thanks ladies! Yeah it was an interesting conversation. I'm glad I asked even though I know it has nothing to do with what my experience will be like. And I'm still so early in the game at this point that it doesn't bother me much. I was just hoping to talk to someone I know in person who had experience TTC. But now I can add my mom to the list of one month wonders!
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Me: 26 DH: 24
    Married: November 2015  <3
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    Computer Hope
  • Today officially turned into CD1 for me (kind of unofficially, I'll probably actually count day 1 as tomorrow). Off to WTO! Thanks everyone for all of the helpful information and support over the last two weeks! Hope to see lots of BFPs while I'm lurking for the next few weeks!
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Me: 26 DH: 24
    Married: November 2015  <3
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    Computer Hope
  • @felix08 We did HP today! It was great!! My husband hates theme parks so he totally was a good sport and humored me. 
  • @aliciabhen I also made the mistake of asking my mother about getting pregnant. I always wondered if there was a reason they had me so late and I was an only child. NOPE they waited by choice, decided to have a baby and poof 9 months later I was born, and never wanted another. Talk about a tough act to follow!

@kirby1220 I get weird cravings all the time, nothing to do with pregnancy. Stop myself from blurting them out more often than not due to the responses from people!

@Rottiemom86 and @PennStateCaitFx for tomorrow!

Month/Cycle: 3/1

CD/DPO: 59/who the eff knows

Timing: basically nope

Testing: Tomorrow to drink, then next Saturday I suppose

R/R/CS: Nothing today and late to post anyways.

We will both be taking a week off for our anniversary in September. Not sure where we are going yet!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me:27
    Him:31
    Married: Sept'15
    TTC#1: Jan'16
    PCOS Dx: Apr'16
    BFP #1: Jul'16
    DS Born: Mar'17