September 2016 Moms

Gender guess from nub shot?

anyone guessing their baby's gender based on nub shot? According to the angle of the dangle.What do you think based on ours? We find out officially the 19th.

Re: Gender guess from nub shot?

• Definitely a velociraptor...Jk... I have no idea how to tell based on the "nub theory". I do have a guess through the Ramzi theory, what kind of U/S is this? Also, when was it done? Genitalia is pretty microscopic early on!
  • Loading the player...
  • I guess girl nub!
  • There is a whole thread dedicated to USs. https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12659514/ultrasound-pictures#latest 
     You could also try this site. https://www.thegenderexperts.com/
    Pregnancy Ticker

DS1 12-31-1999, DS2 5-7-2008, DS3 8-3-2010
  • Wait I think it is a witch!
    Pregnancy Ticker

DS1 12-31-1999, DS2 5-7-2008, DS3 8-3-2010
  • It's 100% a girl, 50% of the time.

Have fun guessing - but just wait until the 19th. Anybody here can guess with pretty close to a 50/50 chance.

no thanks.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I can't even ID "the dangle" in here!

To me, it looks like you're having a pretty sweet baby bird.
  • I was trying to guess from my u/s photo also.  I'm thinking boy for you.  It's fun to try and guess even though I don't put too much stock in the nub theory.  
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • These are so funny! Thanks for the fun reads! I'll have a more clear shot tomm that was taken at 11w6d, not even sure that is actually the nub. Tomm I'll be 12w5d and its my NT scan. I'll update!
  • You've only got two people that took a guess, and they said different things. This is why a) I don't ask untrained, internet strangers to guess my baby's sex and b) I don't try to guess my baby's sex off the way it's "dangle" is angled. Let a professionally trained u/s tech or the prefessionally trained doctor tell you once your child's genitals are actually formed enough to tell a difference.

• Here's ours based on the theory which indicates boy for us, obviously I know even a trained eye can be mistaken, but thought more of you knew about the nub and thought it would be fun guessing and seeing if predictions were right or wrong 
  • @mommymac7410 - It's not really a game we play around here!