January 2016 Moms

1 month postpartum and still bleeding, but I think I just got my period on top of that.

leap_frogleap_frog member
edited February 2016 in January 2016 Moms
Super odd. We were just getting down to the end I think, and I started noticing my typical symptoms (cramps, tingly legs) and sure enough it's back to heavy. 
When did your pp bleeding stop? And when did your period resume? 

I feel like I've been bleeding forever. 
N (2004)A (2007), N (2010), and L (due 1/2016)

Re: 1 month postpartum and still bleeding, but I think I just got my period on top of that.

• My bleeding stopped around week 3. Now I have some discharge but no signs of my period. I'm 5 weeks PP and don't breast feed. I'm curious as to when the first period is supposed to come as well. 
  • It took until 5 weeks pp to stop bleeding completely.  I just stopped wearing a pad about 3 days ago. I'll be 6 weeks pp tomorrow. 
    Married March 19, 2011
    TTC off and on 04/14
    BFP 06/13/14 MC 06/15/14
    BFP 12/14/14
    1st Appt 01/13/2015
    M/C 1/19/15 D&C 1/20/15
    BFP 5/13/15
    1st Appt 06/10/2015 Peanut has HB 150
    A/S 09/02/15 It's a Girl!! Low placenta, but everything else great!

IAmPregnant Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I had my period at 5 weeks..2 days after pp bleeding stopped...
  • My bleeding stopped at 4 weeks and now at 7 weeks I don't have my period yet.
  • Mine stopped just about 4 weeks now I'll be 6 weeks pp on Sunday and I've gotten my period I'm pretty sure. Because I didn't have to wear a pad for a week which was beautiful! Now I have to, but I'm not gunna lie. I've been wearing tampons. I had a csection though so i don't have to worry about extra healing down there 
  • Mine seemed to stop around three weeks then came back (I thought it may be my period) around week 4 and I also had the cramping and extra moodiness... But then between weeks 6 and 7 I started lightly bleeding for like 3 days and now nothing other than a very light discharge. I'm EBF and have no idea if I had my period week 4 or 6 or not at all yet!