July 2016 Moms

WTF Wednesday

Let's hear all those crazy moments 
April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

Re: WTF Wednesday

• We aren't allowed to bring personal bags to the hospital because of lack of space. You know in this massive 3000 bed hospital we can't have a bag on the counter. So today I ran 4 blocks in pouring down rain with no umbrella a lab coat over my head and pants too long that I can't button because of the belly into the hospital. My feet are wet and my leather shoes are making me stink. 

WTF. Next time I'm just being a rebel and bringing whatever the hell I want to bring. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @PhoebeJune1984 I so feel you! I have been living in $3-$4 dollar tank tops from walmart (both the spaghetti strap ones and the racer back ones) because it's the only thing that goes down from enough and I don't have to worry about it. Some I bought before I got pregnant and had just gotten a size up just in case (my normal big boob problem lol) and they still go to at least mid butt! 
    My wtf is this stupid snow storm/blizzard crap in Indiana right now. It was literally 70 freakin degrees just a few days ago *sigh*. Meaning my attempt at trying to do more to have things ready for little man just continued to be hampered by having to have all flipping seasons of cloths still out for DH, DD and I, taking up space. (We don't have room for that shit!)
    Plus I'm just damn tired of always being so cold.
    *Ignore the bitchiness, toddler niece made us all horribly sick and I'm not handling it wonderfully at the moment lol*
  • My boss... I think he is ignoring requests off. We have our a/s on the 4th, he scheduled me. We have our next dr appointment on the 8th, and I'm betting I will be scheduled that day too. I'm supposed to be going to a bridal shower brunch on the 12th... Let's hope he pays attention to it...
  • Our A/C died in the office for several hours, and i was so hot I thought I was going to throw up.  I had to pull up my hair, which revealed part of my tattoo and dared anyone to say anything about it.  

Now that it's back up, its freezing.  At least my girl scout cookies came in
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My coworker is mad at us all (long story short: she is being forced to do her job and is unhappy about it) and things are horribly tense around here. I came upon her in the copier room and announced my presence so she wouldn't be startled. She goes, "Yeah, it would be terrible if I turned around and punched you in the stomach." Trying to keep it light I replied, "You're too tall for that. You'd probably just hit me in the face." Her response then was, "Yeah you're right. I'd punch you in the face and get cut by your pretty teeth and have to get stitches."

The WTF part? None of what she said was said with a smile, a chuckle, or anything. It sounds like she really would just love to punch me in the face.
    July BMB Siggy Challenge: Weird Hot Dog Situations
  • @joleri23 WTF?! your coworker sounds awful! Why would she even say that?!
    Pregnancy Ticker

July16 JULY siggy challenge

• WTF to the constant sleepiness. I'm so tired and sad it's only Wednesday.
    Pregnancy Ticker

July16 JULY siggy challenge

• My back won't stop aching uggggh 
  • My back last night and today.. I even did all my stretches and everything. Also WTF to my new teenage-boy-sized appetite? I feel like I can't get enough food ever.. I mean I'm very thankful to have my appetite back, but really?
  • @joleri23 that is seriously messed up you need to report her! 

• @joleri23 That is so very unacceptable!  What the hell

• I have been locked out of this stupid app for more than a week. I could read but not comment! No fun!
    H. Foxe born October 22, 2013
  • AB34 said:
    I have been locked out of this stupid app for more than a week. I could read but not comment! No fun!
    Welcome back!

• Wtf this is the fourth time my roommates 2 year old has gotten the stomach flu!! STMs, is that normal for a kid that goes to daycare to keep getting this??? Now I am waiting for the rest of us to get it. AGAIN. fml.
  • WTF emotions?! I'm really happy and my husband and I are doing really well. We have been on the same page and he has been so supportive and wonderful. We are so happy and excited for all the changes in our life. But seriously just about everything else in my life has me an emotional wreck. I cried for an hour today because the bathroom was dirty. I feel disconnected from almost everyone I know and I'm just so frustrated. My solution is to eat cookies in bed with my dog. 
  • @phoebejune1984 were you trying Old Navy's maternity tank tops? I lived in those things my first pregnancy and bought a few more colors for this go around, too. They're plenty long for me.
  • quartz02 said:
    @phoebejune1984 were you trying Old Navy's maternity tank tops? I lived in those things my first pregnancy and bought a few more colors for this go around, too. They're plenty long for me.
    I didnt bother to try them, because all they had in stock were small and medium
  • That's a fantastic idea @PinkLady2015 The 4 year old doesn't have a birthday until June, but FIL brings him a new toy or three EVERY. SINGLE. VISIT. He over did it at Christmas and now we're overstocked. Telling him that may cut down on how bad they are on his birthday. He honestly doesn't need any more toys. 
  • WTF to three days of migraines and only Tylenol to help.  *whimper*
  • Wtf to my new neurologist. I was diagnosed with epilepsy 4 years ago. I've never had 'normal' epilepsy- no evidence on eegs or tonic clonic seizures, just partial seizures. I have a strong family history of epilepsy and all of us are the same- no evidence on eegs. Some of my relatives have progressed onto tonic clonic but all of us started with the same type of seizures. The only reason I haven't had tonic clonic seizures is because I got put on medication earlier then they did. 

My last neuro was good. She was good with my last pregnancy and just gave me info over the phone on what to do while pregnant, like increase my medication dose whilst pregnant if needed. She chose the meds I'm on specifically for pregnancy, because they are the safest for bubs. She's now moved and I've been given to a different neuro. I just saw him and he said that because I haven't had a postive eeg I don't have epilepsy, so shouldn't be on medication because my baby will be harmed. Because I'm already on it, he reckons I need to lower my dose, so hopefully I will have seizures that show up on an eeg and I can be diagnosed with epilepsy.

If I start having seizures, it can cause bubs brain damage and I will lose all of my independence like my licence and my job. 

I'm currently desperately trying to find the contact details for my old neuro so I don't have to see this guy again. Either way, I am continuing with my medication just as my last neuro told me too and this guy can go jump off a cliff.

I'm just so mad because now he's going to write on my file that I don't have epilepsy and then I won't be followed as closely to make sure everything is ok. Garrr so frustrated.

Little boy due July 31st 2016

• @LilLambie That's a serious WTF. I would be so mad. If you can't find the contact for your old neurologist could your primary care physician refer you to a different doctor?  

I also have epilepsy and primarily complex partial seizures (I had a few tonic clonic during times after hurting myself so I suppose shock provoked) and am really surprised by the must have positive eeg for diagnosis. I hope you can find a new doctor quickly.