1st Trimester

BFP

I just found out that I'm pregnant after trying for so long and saddened belief that my pcos was going to stop my dream it's finally happened I'm scared .

so scared .

Re: BFP

• Congrats on your bfp! I would post an intro in your birth month board too so you can start to connect with those women. It's a great place for support especially at the beginning when things can be scary
  • Congratulations! Many women here have also been diagnosed with PCOS, myself included. It is scary but I am now almost 37 weeks! Good luck to you and definitely post this on the intro thread in your BMB, you will likely get more/better replies. 

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • The hardest obstacle with PCOS is getting pregnant.  Many of us here have PCOS. I am pregnant with my 3rd and I have it. 
  • I was diagnosed with pcos as well avg just recently got my bfp after a round with clomid. Congrats!
  • Thanks so much - I'm just so worried - and when I say worried I mean worried sick . As I'm concerned as pcos is mentioned as a high risk pregnancy - at least in the first trimester.

I am on metformin as I'm aware that it lessons the chance of a miscarriage but I still just feel so stressed and scared at the same time .

any thoughts ?

• How do I find my BMB ? Sorry I know it's a silly question .

Thanks for your kind words 
  • I'm am in my first trimester and on Metformin as well. The dr is slowly taking me off at 10 weeks. I also have acquired hypothyroidism when I got pregnant. If you are really scared,  definitely talk to you dr and don't google! I did when I got my BFP and I regret it! I'm 8 weeks now and try not to google anything!
    DS born 2016
  • Based on your due date. The month you're due is the BMB you can call home. 
  • Forgot to mention, I also have PCOS. 
    DS born 2016
  • BlueGal1 said:

How do I find my BMB ? Sorry I know it's a silly question .

Thanks for your kind words 
    On the Community home page (on the app anyway) scroll until you find Birth Month Clubs and select the one for the month you are due. Read the pinned posts first so you get an idea of the norms. My BMB has been absolutely amazing throughout pregnancy, I hope you experience the same. 
    Try to relax, plenty of women with PCOS have healthy pregnancies and children. Best of luck :smile: 

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker