May 2016 Moms

lower movement

Up until last night I had been feeling kicks in a pretty routine way, right around my belly button would get going and look like a water bed lol only way I can think to describe it, but today (28 weeks) I'm still feeling movement just A LOT lower and into my bladder, sometimes a little painful when they feel downward. Is that normal for the placement of kicks to move down? I guess I'm just looking for some reassurance :) I also feel like i grew 3 sizes overnight! 

Re: lower movement

• Yes. Your baby is mobile and will switch positions frequently.
    Been married since 2009.
    Unicornuate Uterus (yes I menstruate glitter)
    Several MCs
    DD born 2013 (our miracle "you can't have babies" baby!)

• I think so- I'm a FTM but my LO was really low until about 25 weeks when I assume he looked up and realized there was half a uterus to explore! He still sometimes hangs out low but he's mostly a middle kid now
  • Loading the player...
  • I'd been having middle/upper bump kicks regularly until two nights ago they were ALL bladder kicks.  The next day (& today) they were back to middle/upper bump kicks and movements.  I imagine it's just baby switching positions.
  • Same with my little guy, he was always kicking right around my belly button. Except today he's kicking very low! I hope he switches positions soon because I'm peeing even more than normal and sometimes those little kicks hurt!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• mcb2016 said:
    Same with my little guy, he was always kicking right around my belly button. Except today he's kicking very low! I hope he switches positions soon because I'm peeing even more than normal and sometimes those little kicks hurt!
    Isn't it nice when you go "ow!" In public and then have to explain that your unborn child was kicking your cervix?
  • Those are exactly the things I'm feeling and peeing nonstop!  So glad i asked, y'all always put my mind at ease! Thank you! ☺☺☺
  • It will change. At some point the first time around my LO was able to hook her feet on my lower ribs and push, that hurts. Also, the sharp pains down by your lady parts are them kicking/hitting your cervix.
  • Yep. This has happened to me twice in the last month. My LO was normally always up high kicking my ribs to where I could see/feel them really well.. but again for the past 2-3 days she is very low and I don't feel them externally but when she kicks my bladder I sure feel it.
  • edited February 2016
    It's so uncomfortable! I feel like he's  just scraping across my cervix at times