1st Trimester

Questions for the mommies

Hello! I've been super excited these past few days, for weird reasons. I was wondering if any of you ladies had this same issue when trying to conceive. I was supposed to start the 19th of this month (now the 21st) which will be 31 days tomorrow since last period.. and still nothing but I'm still getting strong cramps as if I'm about to start but they are lessening. Going to buy a test so I'm NOT asking if you think I'm pregnant because there is no way for you to tell! Lol but did anyone else experience these cramps and lateness! Hmmm... ??

Re: Questions for the mommies

• Loading the player...
  • joyful08 said:
    Are you temping? Because the only way to know when you ovulate is to temp and then you'll know when your period is due or "late". If you are not temping then there is no way to know if you are late or not. I get cramps right before my period sometimes. And sometimes I don't. The only way to know if you're pregnant is to test. This is a very roundabout way of asking if you are pregnant. Everyone's symptoms are totally different and even each pregnancy is different so my experience has no bearing on yours. The best/only thing to do is take a test. 
    Didn't mean to round a bout the only thing I was wondering was if I should buy one or not because I'm about to be 4 days late and usually I'm not that late, and we've been trying. But you definitely are righr, will probably buy one tomorrow thank you for input 

• meggyme said:
    Cramps and lateness could happen whether or not you're pregnant. I know you think you're in the clear by stating you're not asking if you're pregnant, but you're obviously angling for a specific kind of answer and you will most likely not get the answer you're hoping for. Wait another 15 minutes until you can get a test. Test in the store bathroom if you're that impatient, but no one here can really help you.
    I know everyone is different, I'm literally ONLY basically looking for women who have had the same symptoms to see if I'm even in the ballpark or if I should wait, but I am super impatient so my mind is a little clouded and I'm rushing for answers about symptoms and I can't talk to women on Google or something because usually they don't respond because the post is from years back
  • Every store around me is closed, no Walmart so I can't get a test tonight :-/
  • br0co1iibr0co1ii member
    edited February 2016
    With my bfp, I didn't have cramps. Before AF, I get cramps. 

Listen to the advice you've been given. Take a test. If AF shows, get a bbt, download Fertility Friend, and learn to chart your temps. It'll keep the crazy symptom spotting at bay because you'll know when you're actually late.

ETA: you can say that you're "literally ONLY basically looking for women who have had the same symptoms" all you want, but that's not how the Internet works. If you post on a public forum, anyone can reply. 
  • edited February 2016
    MamaBish said:
    MRSCORKER said:
    I have had cramps when pregnant and when not pregnant.  Only a positive pregnancy test  told me more.
    Same. 

***QBF***

Eta ugh gif fail too

run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • babymamamegsbabymamamegs member
    edited February 2016
    @MegaMegz same exact thing just happened to me, I got a test and got a BFP!!! so yes, sometimes cramping signal early pregnancy (sometimes) I am now 4 wks and 3 days, to me it seemed like this was the kind of answer you were looking for, and I hope it influences you to buy a test, I think you should. Good luck!!
  • BabyCastingBabyCasting member
    edited February 2016

hello. 

• FiancB said:
    @MegaMegz same exact thing just happened to me, I got a test and got a BFP!!! so yes, sometimes cramping signal early pregnancy (sometimes) I am now 4 wks and 3 days, to me it seemed like this was the kind of answer you were looking for, and I hope it influences you to buy a test, I think you should. Good luck!!

I mean, that's very nice of you, but also more likely than not giving OP false hope. 
    Not gonna lie, a small part of me wonders if megamegz and babymamamegs are the same person.  Weird that the only positive post was by someone with a username that seems quite similar.  
    Super sorry to disappoint you all, but I really don't appreciate assumptions just because I have the same type of username? I'm trying to be kind to every woman here, and that includes ones with posts that are asking advice that they may ask for 10 times a day. Every woman here deserves to be treated with respect and not told "you've been told this several times" "read the guidelines" "let's make a gif party out of your troubles" "you're doing everything wrong" I could compare a bunch of women on here by their usernames and maybe posts, but I don't because I don't feel the need in digging in to all of your histories. But I really appreciate the bringing up of my past MC, that's a sure way to make a woman feel like CRAP. Ridiculous.
  • Calm down. And I don't see what troubles the OP could have that couldn't be solved by taking a pregnancy test.