September 2016 Moms

What is your baby's Sex?

Smashbox29Smashbox29 member
edited February 2016 in September 2016 Moms
I thought it would be nice to have a thread for when you find out the sex of your baby/babies that way we're all in one place. Some of you have mentioned bloodwork and possibly finding out the sex within the next week, so I thought I'd go ahead and post. Bumpies mentioned having a Poll as well so here it is!!! Love It's are great and would keep this thread less crowded as we start posting sexes on it. Can this be a sticky? @Bumpadmin @BumpTara @BumpCaitlin ***I borrowed some of this from July 2016 BMC***

Me:24 ~~~~~ DH:26

High school Sweethearts 03/29/07

Engaged 11/29/2009

Married 09/04/2012

TTC#1-06/01/2015

BFP 12/27/2015 EDD 9/8/2016

It's a BOY!

Pregnancy Ticker

What is your baby's Sex? 344 votes

Team BLUE
35% 122 votes
Team GREEN
17% 60 votes
Team PINK
34% 118 votes
Team Purple?
2% 8 votes
Team What is this Alien Dinosaur Blob in my Womb
10% 36 votes

Re: What is your baby's Sex?

• Will be hopefully finding out early at around 15-16 weeks so for now its "What is this Alien Dinosaur Blob in my womb?"    I do have a feeling its a boy though!

Can we get this poll stickied pretty please??? @BumpAdmin @BumpTara @BumpCaitlin

Engaged 11/29/2009

Married 09/04/2012

TTC#1-06/01/2015

It's a BOY!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Bumping please can we have this stickied 

@BumpAdmin @BumpCaitlin @BumpTara

Engaged 11/29/2009

Married 09/04/2012

TTC#1-06/01/2015

It's a BOY!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hoping to stay team green. I have 3 boys and have a feeling this will be boy #4. 
  • I have my 15 week elective anatomy scan on March 17th!!! Hubby is military and we do not have our regular anatomy scan until the end of April early May and I can't wait that long. They have us down for a 22 week scan nothing sooner. Congrats to those who already found out!

Engaged 11/29/2009

Married 09/04/2012

TTC#1-06/01/2015

It's a BOY!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • How do you ladies know so early? I'm due 9/01 and thought I had to wait another 7 weeks? This is my first. 
    prank april fools day pranks

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • How do you ladies know so early? I'm due 9/01 and thought I had to wait another 7 weeks? This is my first. 
    I'm due 9/1 as well. But because of previous losses I always get the chromo map test. That was done at 10w4d and I got my results at 12 :) 

DD #1 3/26/13
    Mo/Mo twins MMC 3/31/14  o:)
    DD #2 3/31/15
    DD #3 8/25/16
  • Ah, I see. Thanks for answering! I guess I'll just have to be patient!  :#
    prank april fools day pranks

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    A lot of OBs now are offering blood tests for genetic testing that include baby's sex in the results.  The test my OB offered could be completed any time after 10 weeks.  Ask your doctor if you're not sure what genetic tests they offer and whether or not they include baby's sex!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • mom2adoodlemom2adoodle member
    edited March 2016
    Anyone else sad people are just polling and not posting the sex? I mean posting on this thread not on individual threads lol I'm not a lunatic! ;) I'm over here like "7 boys?! From who!?!?!"
  • I was hoping people would post as well as poll. I stupidly posted I was having a alien dinosaur blob because I don't find out until March 17. I will be posting down here what we are actually expecting when we find out!

Engaged 11/29/2009

Married 09/04/2012

TTC#1-06/01/2015

It's a BOY!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have no idea yet. What do all the team colors mean? *probably a stupid question, but I've never done this before! 
  • @MegPete pink means girl, blue means boy, green means they are waiting until the baby is born to find out what the baby is, purple is a boy and girl twin set
  • monahintonmonahinton member
    edited March 2016
  • So im 12 +4 with my 3RD child.  I HAVE 8YR OLD BOY AND A 5 YR OLD BOY... I TOOK MY GENETIC TEST LAST THURSDAY AND GOT MY RESILTS BACK 2/2 AND I AM HAVING A HEALTHY BOY ..... UGGGH ANYONE ELSE DISAPPOINTED IN GENDER ???  IM HAPPY HE IS HEALTHY BUT STILL WISH HE WAS A SHE
  • @Mscece1 I also have 2 boys and am expecting baby #3. We will be team green so I won't know for awhile. I'm completely impartial, but maybe that's because I hope to still have more kids after #3. I think I have accepted that I will just be surrounded by boys and this will be another boy. 
    I'm glad your little guy is healthy for now. Hope that the healthiness continues. Nothing is guaranteed. I'm sure it's hard if you were hoping for a girl. 
    Married 6-1-13
    Sebastian 3-11-14
    Simon 5-2-15
    Baby #3 Due 9-29-16
  • I went in for a genetic testing ultrasound, and the tech guessed based on the direction of the baby's urethra that it is a girl! I was shocked to get an educated guess at 12 weeks!
  • Thank u all for the comments...  i feel way better now as long as my lil man is healthy i am happy .... I actually cant wait to meet him ... Congrats all of u and goodluck ... Prayer for healthy babies and mommies!!!!! 
  • @Mscece1 I have the same fear.  I have 2 girls and am completely convinced #3 is another girl.  Of course I'll love  my baby no matter what, but I can't help but think I'm gonna be super disappointed with another girl....
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • @lindseyjane03 - I think that really trying to believe now that it's a girl is a good way to go about things. That way you're either prepared for the results or happily surprised when you find out.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Going in for my US at exactly 14 weeks on Tuesday. Since I was in the carribbean this fall/winter they are having me do an US once a month. So...we are really hoping we can tell next week BUT may have to wait another month since it's technically about a week too early :/