Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Sunday

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing Plans:

R/R/CS:

GTKY: What country do you live in? Are you originally from there?

Re: TWW Sunday

• Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 29/13

Timing: -4, -3, -2, -1, 0

Testing Plans: Only if my period is late at this point

R/R/CS: FF always gets confused at the end of my cycle because my temp drops 2 days before my period. I've had my CH taken away before, but this time they were moved in order to lower my coverline. But the move means my LP decided to be way longer so it doesn't make sense. I'm 99.999999% sure my period will be here tomorrow.

USA. Originally from here (even in the same metropolitan area, though I did go away for college). My husband and I really want to move to Canada (I have dual citizenship so I can work there), but we'll see if that ever happens.
  • Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD/DPO: 22/6

Timing: -1, O

Testing Plans: Next weekend if temps look promising.

R/R/CS: I got my TSH results after being on Synthroid for the last 6 weeks, and my TSH actually went up instead of down. So I'm feeling pretty discouraged and counting myself out already.

GTKY: What country do you live in? Are you originally from there? I'm in the US and I'm originally from here. I actually still live in the same town I grew up in.

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • Loading the player...
  • beforeyoubeforeyou member
    edited February 2016
    *question in r/r/cs*

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 27/10

Timing: -4, -2, -1, 0, +1

Testing Plans: BFN today. I almost lost it though, my stupid wondfo had an indent in it that I didn't notice prior to peeing on it. Got my hopes up like whoa. Wanted to throw the whole pack out the window. 

R/R/CS: Well I don't know, my temp stayed up but it also stayed at the same temp as yesterday which makes me wonder if my BRAND NEW thermometer is starting to favor temps. It isn't a mabis, but its the #2 rated thermometer (eta: on amazon) and I got it because its the #1 rated back-lit. And I wanted back-lit. Anyway, does anyone else's thermometer give you the same temp two days in a row? Is that normal? 

GTKY: What country do you live in? Are you originally from there? USA. Born and raised. 

• Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO: 18/idk

Timing: crap

Testing Plans: next Saturday

R/R/CS: Babysat my nieces and nephews yesterday. Still exhausted. Love them, but four young kids at one time is craaaazy. 

GTKY: What country do you live in? Are you originally from there? USA. I've actually never been outside the country.

• Month/Cycle: 5/3

CD/DPO: 34/6

Timing: -5, -2, -1

Testing Plans: Thursday and on for vacation.

R/R/CS: Travel/time change/alcohol has me wondering why I even bothered temping this morning. Ah well. I'm about to go completely geek out at my conference. 

Born in USA. I've lived abroad for short periods but always come back. I do live in the Midwest now which feels like a different country from where I grew up!
  • Month/Cycle:  13/2 TTCAL

CD/DPO: 25/10

Timing: -4, 0 (IUI)

Testing plans:  BFN this morning. Will keep testing until Tuesday.  If I don't have a BFP by 2 days before AF I don't believe it will happen this cycle.  ***TW Previous Loss Mentioned*** I had a super squinter last time 10DPO so I pretty much feel like I am going to be out. 

GTKY:  USA and have always lived here.  I have lived in a few towns all within about 1hr of where I grew up.

I feel like a Debbie Downer this morning.  Sorry!!  I am just really not looking forward to the idea of the stress of another cycle with the RE!
    ****TW****

Me: 39 DH: 40
    Married: 12/6/2014

BFP#1: 1/20/15      MC: 2/14/15
    BFP#2: 10/28/15    MC: 11/24/15
    BFP#3:  3/20/16     MC: 4/26/16
    BFP#4:  7/15/16     DD: 3/18/17
    BFP#5:  5/1/18     EDD: 1/12/19
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• @peachykeen17 I actually wondered the same thing this morning because my temp was exactly the same as yesterday. But I took it again immediately after and it went up by .03 so I guess it's fine. I would just keep an eye on it the next couple days and make sure it doesn't stay stuck on that one temp.

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • thanks @sldp123! Good call, I'll keep an eye on it the next couple of days. I should have re-taken it right after but didn't think about it. :( 
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 26/9 (estimate with CM and CP, no BBT this month)

Timing: -4, -2, 0, +1 and a whole lot more before and after in case O is off

Testing Plans: At this point I'm thinking 12 DPO

R/R/CS: **Potential TMI** DH told me my boobs were looking particularly nice this morning. Of course that *totes* means I'm KU. Still not a lot of symptoms to spot except some bloating. What are you doing to me body?! At this point even when I'm not KU my boobs normally hurt like hell.

Born and raised in the USA!
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Me: 26 DH: 24
    Married: November 2015  <3
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    Computer Hope
  • @MrsBinPA
    Sorry you're feeling like you're out! I'll hold out hope for you until AF (hopefully doesn't!) show(s) up.

@britters314
    FX AF doesn't show up for you tomorrow and we see you back here with us!
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Computer Hope
  • Month/Cycle: 6/7

CD/DPO: 20/7

Timing: -5,-3,-2,-1,O,+1

Testing Plans: 2/24ish

R/R/CS: H and I were so productive yesterday and it felt great!  We went through piles and piles of papers and filed them all away and unpacked several boxes that were still sitting in our office from our move in October. Hoping to keep the productivity train rolling today. 

GTKY: What country do you live in? Are you originally from there?  'Merica, born and raised. 
  • Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 32/10

Timing: -5, -3, -1, O, +1 (just in case)

Testing Plans: The plan is Wednesday, which would be 13 DPO. FF recommends waiting until Friday, but let's be serious, I'm likely going to fail trying to wait until Wednesday to test. 

R/R/CS: I've been symptom spotting like whoa these last few days. Constipation almost NEVER happens to me, so of course my constipation yesterday was cuz I'm KU, right? @aliciabhen I was thinking the same thing about my boobs last night, so glad we're in it together! haha

GTKY: What country do you live in? Are you originally from there? USA! I've lived pretty close to my hometown my whole life, never moving more than a few hours away.
  • @sldp123 and @MrsBinPA sorry you're both feeling out already. I hope you're wrong!

**TW pregnancy mentioned (not mine)**

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD/DPO: 19/4

Timing: -3,-1,0,+1

Testing Plans: none

R/R/CS: dreading going to see my SIL today who is super preggers and got KU (after we started trying) on their first try. I'm sure I'll be fine once the baby gets here but right now I just don't want to hear about all your stupid pregnancy symptoms. 

I'm from Canada. Born and raised. 
    Me: 29 years old, DH: 31 years old
    TTC #1 since July 2015
    SA Feb 2016 & May 2016: Excellent count and motility, 3% morphology
    Surgery Dec 2016: submucosal fibroid removed
    Awaiting RE appointment

• @peachykeen17 I had a similar problem with my Mabis BBT. I would take my temp, let it barely beep once,  go back to sleep, then recall the temp later in the morning when I actually got up and out of bed. I figured out that if I didn't let it beep fully at least once, it never registered and continued to recall the previous morning's temperature.
  • Month/Cycle: 5/5 (10/11 in all)

CD/DPO: 35/14

Timing: -4, -2, -1, 0

Testing Plans: none, bfn yesterday, assuming I'm out

R/R/CS: Temps are still up above coverline, no symptoms except headaches and so tired, but I think that's more work than symptoms.  

USA, I still live in the same metropolitan area I grew up in.
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 28/9

Timing: -3, -1, O, +1

Testing Plans: Thursday if no AF. 

R/R/CS: Still no symptoms to spot. I complained about this yesterday in the Weekend Randoms thread, but ICYMI: I realized yesterday that if I'm not KU this month I'll most likely be out until October due to all of DH's upcoming work trips, etc. Which sucks, but I can focus on fitness and stuff I've been neglecting. 

Also, last month I randomly had these painful armpit cysts. I never saw a doc for them, but I had to take an antibiotic for my tooth anyway, and they went away for the most part. Except last night I noticed that one came back. Which really bums me out because getting in to see a military doc is going to take forever, and I really don't want to go on another round of antibiotics. Then again, if I'm not KU, it won't matter. 

Le sigh. Sorry to be a downer. Here's a rave to balance it out: I tried a new Scottish Ale that I loved last night!

GTKY: What country do you live in? Are you originally from there? USA. Originally from the Midwest, but we've lived in five states + India since we've been married. 
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 22/4

Timing:  pretty good 

Testing Plans: next weekend, before SOs birthday. 

R/R/CS: FF moved my CH yesterday so that added 2 more days to my wait lol. Yesterday I felt sick and nauseous but I'm sure that was just a coincidence since it's still early. 

GTKY: What country do you live in? Are you originally from there?  USA, still live in the same state I was born in.  
  • For your sake, @PensiveCrayon, I hope your cycles surprise you and align up better with DH's schedule!
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 22/ 7

Timing: -3, -2, -1, O

Testing Plans: I'm embarrassed to say that I tested this morning. Why? No idea . Because I'm crazy I guess. Anyways. I'm not counting that BFN as an actual BFN, ha. At least I can tell you guys this (no way I would admit this to anyone IRL).

R/R/CS: See above. 

GTKY: What country do you live in? Are you originally from there? USA, moved here from Europe almost 5 years ago for work and I love it! Although it's hard to be so far away from my family. But I was very lucky to meet my husband here 2 years ago :) The European country I grew up in is actually not my country of origin, I moved there when I was 8 from farther East (omitting some details here because Internet privacy etc). So in summary, this is my second time being an immigrant and it does not get easier! But it's worth it. Ok I'm ending this novel here :) 

@MrsBinPA I really hope you will get a BFP in the next few days! Fingers crossed for you!

• Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO:  22/6

Timing: -4, -3, -2, 0, 0

Testing Plans: later

R/R/CS: Had some slight spotting late last night that sent me all into a tizzy. Cramps this morning from eating everything in sight last night so I'm all over the place with feelings today. Not feeling optimistic at the moment. 

Born in the US and have always lived here. DH has lived all over and our goal is to move overseas at some point. 
  • Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 28/12

Timing: -3, -1, 0, 1

Testing Plans: BFN yesterday followed by spotting and a huge temp drop this morning, looks like I am off to WTO and I hope to see some BFPs on here 

R/R/CS: Going to see deadpool this afternoon so that will be a welcome distraction,  I have been really upset with all things TTC this cycle I was very hopeful about the timing and my chart looked great and right now I feel really defeated especially realizing 2016 might not be the year I was hoping for so I am not the most fun to be around this morning

USA, although I have lived in a few different states before finally settling about 10 minutes from where I grew up
  • MedicMomma84MedicMomma84 member
    edited February 2016
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: Not 100% sure because my "cycle" was triggered by my IUD removal, so this could be all for naught. But I think I'm 28/5.

Timing: -2, 0, +1, +2 (according to my app)

Testing Plans: Seeing as how this is my first rodeo and I'm not even sure I had a true cycle this month because of the IUD, I think I'm going to try to just wait it out the next week and a half and see if AF comes. NOW, having said that, I may end up testing every day in the 5 days leading up to when AF is supposed to come because of my anxiety. LOL

R/R/CS: Just like dogmommy85, my plans for today are to go see Deadpool finally. I am worried about this month because it is my first time trying, but when I think about my age, it really freaks me out and I feel like it has to happy SOON! :( I had a really stressful week between my dog being admitted to the emergency vet hospital last weekend for pneumonia, to starting a new job and then my sister called me to tell me my Mother was having chest pains. If AF comes this month, I will TRY my hardest not to stress, but damn it, that is HARD! I remain hopeful though because my boobs have been killing me all week!

I live in the US and always have. I'm originally FROM California, but I have lived in Virginia since 1998.

• Woke up to a surprise this morning - AF. The biatch decided to show up a few days earlier than I was expecting, but as we all know....you're regular until your'e not. One major silver lining though - all the pina coladas I can drink on my vaca next week!

So....off I go to WTO. I hope to see none of you there! 
    Me: 36 | DH: 34
    Married: May 2008
    TTC #1 since August 2015
    FET #1: November 4, 2016
    BFP: November 13, 2016 
    EDD: July 25, 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @RatsPJ
    Im glad I'm not alone!!

@pensivecrayon
    My CD 9 buddy, I really hope this is the month for you, and if not some magic happens so that your schedules can align at least a little in the coming months!

@medicmomma84
    So sorry for your terribly stressful month! Hope your mom and your pup are all doing ok!
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Computer Hope
  • @SongbirdintheCity sorry about CD1. :( Also.... mmmmm pina coladasssss. That sounds so good right now. 
  • Month/Cycle: 4/4 

CD/DPO: 28/17 or 28/13 

Timing: No clue anymore 

Testing Plans: So I caved and tested last night, because Wondfo cheapies. BFN. But still no AF, or cramping, or signs of AF.  :s

R/R/CS: Maybe my all over the place temps with being sick made FF think I O'ed, and it's just an anovulatory cycle? Idk. Next time I will continue temping even if most of my temps are trash temps. *sigh*

I'm in the US and was born in DC.
  • edited February 2016
    Month/Cycle: 3/3 TTCAL (8m total)

CD/DPO: 24/9 (FF says 24/10 but I don't agree)

Timing: -3, -1, 0, +1

Testing Plans: today BFN with a wondfo...I'm trying to resist peeing on the FRER I have upstairs...

R/R/CS:  My chart is starting to look triphasic today, so of course cue BSC over here! Also, this is the first cycle since I had my IUD removed that I haven't spotted in my luteal phase (yet anyways) so that makes me happy!

Canadian born and bread! I still live here and can't ever see moving elsewhere. 

Sorry you're feeling out @britters314 fingers crossed for you!

@sldp123 I had a total thyroidectomy, so I know the pain of balancing thyroid hormones. Hope things balance out for you soon! For future reference, make sure you're monitored closely when you get a BFP as pregnancy significantly increases your body's demands on your thyroid. My endo told me to take an extra pill twice weekly as soon as I get a BFP. 

@peachykeen17 definitely monitor your temps over a few days, I had that concern earlier in the month too but it seems to have been a weird fluke!

@ratspj I've been constipated lately too...which has also been feeding the BSC over here. Stupid body doing stupid things. Why always in the TWW?

@jmr1515 *creepy Internet hugs* if you want them..I hope this visit with SIL isn't too hard on you. 

Ugh, @PensiveCrayon *creepy Internet hugs* to you too if your want them...I hope you're schedules are able to match up better and you're able to deal with the cysts without too much trouble, it sounds awful!

@dogmommy85 sorry it looks like CD1 is coming :( enjoy Deadpool though, it's fantastic!

edited to clarify CD/DPO 
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • @SongbirdintheCity Sorry about AF showing up. Enjoy your vacation!

@dogmommy85 @MedicMomma84 Have fun watching Deadpool. DH and I really enjoyed it!

@pensivecrayon FX for a BFP this cycle! Having to wait until October to resume TTC sounds awful. Good luck!
  • @SongbirdintheCity sorry about AF, but pina coladas sound delicious! I'm already planning what alcohol I'll drink next week if AF shows up. 
  • Chart Stalk?

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 24/4

Timing: -4, -2, -1, +1

Testing Plans: Meh. Maybe next weekend. My favorite part about week 1 of TWW is the entire lack of urge to pee on things.

R/R/CS: I felt a ute twinge yesterday and that did not set off the BSC AT ALL.

Chart stalkers: My post-O temps are pretty low.  This is my first month temping vaginally, so I didn't know what to expect.  Thoughts?

GTKY: What country do you live in? Are you originally from there? USA! USA! USA!  I'm originally from New York (by way of Texas and Pennsylvania... my childhood was weird), but I moved down to Virginia in 2009 and I'm never, ever leaving.
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 23/6

Timing: -4, -2, -1, 0

Testing Plans: Eh. 

R/R/CS:  WTF skin? Why all the sudden breakouts? You've been great for like 2 years. 

GTKY: What country do you live in? Are you originally from there?  USA. Yep.  I'd love to live in London again though, studied abroad there.  
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • @comealongponds hold out for tomorrow morning!! The wait will be worth it. 

@lcsrva I'm a new at this still but I would keep BDing incase you didn't O? Seems like FF might mostly be going off CM. especially with the high discarded day 14 

Month/Cycle: 4/2

CD/DPO: 18/5

Timing: -3

Testing Plans: next weekend

R/R/CS: my "shift" post O wasn't as large as I was expecting, but it seems pretty consistent at day 5 still so fx this cycle won't be another 70+ day adventure. 

GTKY: What country do you live in? Are you originally from there? USA, Midwest born, school in the south, then back to Midwest to real world. 
  • @SongbirdintheCity  So sorry about AF :( Hope you enjoy your vacation though!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 24/10

Timing: -4, -2, O, +1

Testing Plans: Total drama fest

R/R/CS: My OH was taking out trash this morning and calls me into the room and asks, "Did you see this?" It's a test I took 2 days ago. I thought it was negative, but there was now a very obvious blue line :| So I quickly was like, "Yeah, but it's a blue dye test and I've heard those are really bad for false positives because of evap lines..." Anyway, it's now afternoon and I no longer have FMU so I see no point in running out to take a test. So... cautiously optimistic, I guess. [*TW loss mentioned*] I unexpectedly conceived twins last summer and lost them at 9 weeks. I had no idea what an emotional rollercoaster this would all be TTCAL... even if it were a positive, it feels so hard to celebrate, remembering last year.

GTKY: What country do you live in? Are you originally from there? United States. I just recently moved back after living abroad in Spain for years, but I was born here.
  • @e=mc21 yeah those temps are discarded because I had a weekend of just like not behaving myself at all.  I drank excessively (which I NEVER do) and was up and down all night and then slept in really late in the morning.  So the data is just awful.  I use FAM instead of the Advanced method which relies mostly on temps, and FAM still keeps my CH.  Advanced had marked my two hellacious past cycles as ovulatory while FAM says I didn't ovulate, which I'm much more apt to agree with.  But FAM continues to agree that I've ovulated.  So.  I dunno.
  • LecoolLecool member
    edited February 2016
    @SongbirdintheCity Sorry about CD1 :( Drink ALL the pina coladas.

@mrsdee15 My skin has been breaking out all week too. WTF.

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 23/5

Timing: -5, -2, 0

Testing Plans: Next Friday at 10DPO. Unless I cave for earlier, and let's be real. Probably 9DPO.

R/R/CS: Nothing new, just waiting for the BSC to settle in the next few days. I agree with @lcsrva, the lack of urge to pee on sticks is the best part of Week 1 of the TWW. 

GTKY: What country do you live in? Are you originally from there? USA. Specifically the PNW. Born and raised. I would never live anywhere else, I love this soggy wet corner of the country.

Me: 28 | DH: 31
    Together since 2006 | Married May 2015
    TTC #1 since November 2015
    BFP 5/17/16 | EDD 1/27/17 | Born 2/4/17

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • e=mc21e=mc21 member
    edited February 2016
    @lcsrva haha no judgement here, actually my heavy drinking temp (3 I think) is higher than my post o temps too so looks like you could have easily Od then. If I were you I'd still BD until you had a few more high temps to be sure  ETA screenshot
  • edited February 2016
    @e=mc21 oh we pretty much hump like bunnies all month long, so, no problem there  ;)

Thank you for the CS!

(edit) I overlaid our charts (CREEPY I KNOW) and actually they don't look all that different, which makes me feel so much better because OBVIOUSLY your chart affects mine.
  • Well, today became CD 1 for me. Onto cycle 7...

I think I'll be taking a break from TB for a while. At the latest I'll be back for my next TWW. I hope you all get your BFPs, though!
  • @comealongponds FX!!

@britters314 Sorry about CD1. I totally understand wanting to take a break from TB. I've thought about it too. We'll miss you!