February 2016 Moms

Hospital Ratings

How would you rate your hospital stay and the products that they gave you postpartum? 
What hospital? Products given and ratings? Would you return for your next child? Would you recommend for a friend? 

St Barnabas (Nj)- would def return and would recommend to a friend. Staff was extremely friendly. 
Mesh panties: 6 
Pads: 7

Re: Hospital Ratings

• Loading the player...
  • It totally depends on your nurse for what you'll get . This time she snuck me tons of everything on my way out the door!  She even got me an extra halo sleep sack. Although it may have  to do with the fact that I didn't ring my call light incessantly for things I could get for myself ;)  most nurses are amazing and patients sometimes forget their job is NOT waiter/waitress. 
  • Mamacat316Mamacat316 member
    edited February 2016
    I feel like sometimes people forget that hospitals are not really about providing you with a comfortable experience/ maternity swag. At least that's what it's like where I live. 
  • @MississippiCatfish does this mean you are in labor?!? I sure hope so! Sending good thoughts!
  • @ashton2190 I walked/hobbled out with like 3 packs of those suckers. 
  • Whaaaa? Very confused. Rating hospitals based on what they give you? Um, first of all I'd much rather talk about an experience with the staff over the types of products they do or don't give you. Secondly, this would probably be a better thing to post in your local board rather than a board where people from LITERALLY all over the world can be a part of. 

So, yeah. Just no. 
    EDD#1 12/5/12 Born 11/21/12 My LB is better than your LB.BrittanyDoesDerby 4 LYFE!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    EDD#2 2.20.16 I love you already! <3

BabyFruit Ticker
    FEB16 Siggy Challenge Fave TV mom
  • kinnonam said:
    @ashton2190 I walked/hobbled out with like 3 packs of those suckers. 
    My mom is a nurse back home and I'm seriously tempted to ask her to send me some
  • edited February 2016
    @RissKay I absolutely agree! I didn't go in to my labor with much concern about accoutrements, and of course the nurses certainly helped me well with those things. I work in EMS so I already adore the role of nurses, but I left the hospital with my baby even more humbled by the great loving care I received. let's talk about that! On our local boards ;)
  • VitaLuna said:
    Wait, what? We're rating the products supplied by the hospital? It's a hospital, not a spa. And how can you possibly put a rating on things like industrial size maxi pads and one-size-fits-no one underwear?
    I'm dying laughing