November 2015 Moms
Options

Hike It Baby

Hello ladies! It's been a while since I've been on the bump. I hope you all are doing great. I wanted to share something I found that has made me a lot of Mom friends and gives me and my LO something to do. It's called Hike It Baby and it's basically a group of Mom's that get together and walk. You can go to their website and find hikes near you.
https://hikeitbaby.com/find-your-city/
It's a great time and gets us outside too! Hope you check it out and enjoy it as much as we do. 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Hike It Baby

• Options
    Yes! My area has a very active group. It's really cool. It's been way too cold and snowy for me to take the baby out this year but once it warms up I'll be wearing him and letting my 4 year old walk. 
  • Options
    We are in Texas, so not much winter weather here :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for this information! I'm still pretty new to my city so any chance to meet new people is wonderful...I'm glad they have one in my area
  • Options
    I've never heard of that, but there's a similar group out here that does hikes with kids broken down into various age groups from babywearing up to elementary aged. I've yet to go on any because none of the babywearing ones have fit my schedule or they're on the other side of the island and I don't feel like driving that far. But it's such a great idea. 
  • Options
    VexedMommyVexedMommy member
    edited February 2016
    What a great idea!  There is a Stroller Strong group in my area that I knew about, but I'd never heard of the hiking group.  Thank you.

ETA - Sadness.  There's none in my area.  The closest ones are about 4 hours away.  Oh well. 
    If there's something strange underneath the hood.  Who you gonna call?  Your Doctor.  If there's something weird and it don't look good.  Who you gonna call?  Your Doctor.  Immediately.  If it's new, painful, and possibly pregnancy related get your ass off the internet and call your doctor.  It's for your health and your child's. 

• Options
    What a great idea!  There is a Stroller Strong group in my area that I knew about, but I'd never heard of the hiking group.  Thank you.

ETA - Sadness.  There's none in my area.  The closest ones are about 4 hours away.  Oh well. 
    Start one! Some local moms from my baby wearing group started ours ;)
  • Options
    Pontot31 said:

Start one! Some local moms from my baby wearing group started ours ;)
    I may do that.  It would at least guarantee that I'd be available during meeting times. 
    If there's something strange underneath the hood.  Who you gonna call?  Your Doctor.  If there's something weird and it don't look good.  Who you gonna call?  Your Doctor.  Immediately.  If it's new, painful, and possibly pregnancy related get your ass off the internet and call your doctor.  It's for your health and your child's. 

• Options
    Wow! This is so great. Thank you for sharing!

Now I just need the weather to warm up a little in New England. Although it's been such a mild winter that I can't complain too much...
  • Options
    Wow! This is so great. Thank you for sharing!

Now I just need the weather to warm up a little in New England. Although it's been such a mild winter that I can't complain too much...
    I'm in New England too! This weather has been crazy, I kind of wish it would just make up its mind.
  • Options
    Love it! My area has a very active group and I try to make it as often as I can but it is so so great!
  • Options
    Glad to have helped some Momma's out! :) 

BabyFruit Ticker