I know this is something that is frequently discussed here, so please forgive me. I've done a search and can't really find the info I'm looking for, and I'm not sure where else to turn at the moment. I am about 5w4d going by estimated O date. Yesterday I started spotting light pink which progressed to red bleeding with small clots (sorry if TMI) with probably moderate cramping. The bleeding started out as spotting but got to be somewhat more than that. I wouldn't say it is enough to be considered "period" bleeding, which is why I'm unsure of what to do. I called my doctor of course and they sent me for blood work, which I got back today and my beta level (not sure if that's the right word) is 497. I know that means nothing on its own. I can't get blood work done again until Monday. I know there can be other culprits, but I have mostly resigned myself to this being a MC. I have called my doctor a few times sort of to update them on what's going on and I am not getting much info back from them. They are only saying to call if I have "severe" cramping and period like bleed. I don't have "severe" cramping to my mind. To me that means doubled over in pain and I definitely am not there. I also have something that I would consider to be less than a period but considerably more than spotting. I know you all are not doctors, but I'm looking for some advice. My question is this...am I ok to just sit tight until Monday with all of this going on? If this is a MC, I know they can't do anything but should I insist on something more than just waiting? Also, I've read that a UTI could be the culprit. If that's the case, is it something that would be really bad to wait on for the several days until I get more answers? Sorry for the novel and again really sorry if this is something that's been addressed or is inappropriate.
**June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**