February 2016 Moms

What day is it??? (Ticker Change)

Weeks/ Fruit-

Symptoms/ Cravings/ signs of labor-

Boy/ Girl/ Surprise-

Rants/ Raves-

Doctor/ appointments-

GTKY- Do you have an induction or c-section scheduled? 

Re: What day is it??? (Ticker Change)

• Weeks/ Fruit- 40! Jackfruit I think?

Symptoms/ Cravings/ signs of labor- cramping, pressure, stabby cervix pain (I think) hoping these are all signs of labor

Boy/ Girl/ Surprise- boy!

Rants/ Raves- just got over the worst stomach bug I've ever had! Hubby got it from a guy from work..I was scared it was going to throw me into labor, and thank god it didnt...that wouldve been horrible.  But I'm glad we both got over it before little man is here..on a better note at my last appt I was 3cm and 40%!

Doctor/ appointments- Monday but hoping I'll have a baby by then!

GTKY- Do you have an induction or c-section scheduled? Nope but if little man isn't here by monday, they're scheduling the induction...I kinda want to ask for an ultrasound first just to see what's taking him so long
  • Weeks/ Fruit-40 weeks/Jackfruit and first time actually posting in a ticker change! (although I read them every week)

Symptoms/ Cravings/ signs of labor- Still feeling good, just more tired than usual. I've been so healthy this entire pregnancy but these past few weeks I've stopped working out and started craving/indulging in more carbs and sweets. Lost my plug Wednesday and have been having menstrual like cramps/dull backaches on and off, along with some random contractions but nothing promising. 

Boy/ Girl/ Surprise-Boy

Rants/ Raves-Maternity leave starts today! 

Doctor/ appointments-I have one Monday. She offered to strip my membranes today but I declined.

GTKY- Do you have an induction or c-section scheduled? No. I'm hoping to avoid an induction if possible. Fingers crossed this little guy just decides to come on his own!
  • Loading the player...
  • Weeks/ Fruit- Watermelon until tomorrow, when he turns into a jackfruit. 

Symptoms/ Cravings/ signs of labor- None, nothing, nada. I feel normal, just extremely impatient.

Boy/ Girl/ Surprise- Boy!

Rants/ Raves- I just want this baby to show up. I'm tired of waiting, tired of working (planning to work up until the very last day possible) and tired of people asking me when he'll be here. I DON'T KNOW.

Doctor/ appointments- Monday is a "just in case appointment" at which time we'll sweep membranes and talk about inducing should I not deliver by a certain time.

GTKY- Do you have an induction or c-section scheduled? No - not yet and hoping to not have to. Fingers crossed he comes on his own this weekend.
  • Weeks/ Fruit- 39 weeks! Last ticker change with you ladies! TB says the size of a watermelon and BabySizer says the size of a fedora.  

Symptoms/ Cravings/ signs of labor- Reflux like crazy right now. Decrease in movement at times but kick counts are still about 10 per hour without extra stimulation (about 10 per 20 minutes if I eat or drink something) so probably thinking LO is definitely running out of room! Food is just not appealing right now, unless it's ice cream, cookies, or chips. Not as many BH as with my DD, but they definitely have started. I had a real contraction on Wednesday night, and then about four on Thursday, but nothing time-able. Only one so far today. HAVE to make it to at least Sunday so will probably try and take it easy tomorrow!

Boy/ Girl/ Surprise- Team Surprise! I've been taking guesses from family, friends, and coworkers and a lot think boy. DH and I also think boy and will be completely surprised if LO is a girl but that's the fun of all this! :)

Rants/ Raves- Beautiful weather this weekend... and then for my RCS, it's supposed to snow! lol Only 2.5 more days at work answering questions of all things baby related. lol I know everyone is excited but it's exhausting answering the same questions five times a day. I appreciate their interest though!

Doctor/ appointments- Seems like a trend but our last one is on Monday.

GTKY- Do you have an induction or c-section scheduled? RCS for next week!
    Married: 2012 --- BFP: 2013 - Little Miss arrived: 2014 --- BFP #2: 2015 - EDD: 2/2016 (Team Green)
  • Weeks/ Fruit- 40/ jackfruit

Symptoms/ Cravings/ signs of labor- hip, back, pelvic pain. I'm so hungry for all the food, tired, and swollen. 

Boy/ Girl/ Surprise- boy

Rants/ Raves- I'm at a restaurant waiting in a table and I'm STARVING!!!

Doctor/ appointments- Today, last appt! Nothing changed. 

Well ladies, this will be my last ticker change also! Induction is scheduled for Monday night, so hopefully sometime Tuesday I'll be holding my sweet boy!! 
  • Weeks/ Fruit-
    39w6d we'll just say 40/jack fruit! (;

Symptoms/ Cravings/ signs of labor-
    Just feeling fatter than ever, no signs of labor. I might have had a few Braxton hicks the other day but not sure. This baby is still so high and Ive actually felt better the last week then I have since I was like 7w along!

Boy/ Girl/ Surprise- sweet baby girl. 

Rants/ Raves- i finally understand why some of the women on here who were close to their due date/past would say how irritated they were. January flew by, and so did February until yesterday. The day was so slooooow. I cleaned, watched tv, went on a drive (wanted to walk but there were 40mph winds all day(, cooked and realize I am  officially just over being pregnant!

Doctor/ appointments-
    had one on Tuesday. Literally nothing happening! I had a cervical check 2 weeks ago and was thick and not dilated at all. She also accidentally swept my membranes and that didn't even do anything for me. So I opted out of getting checked Tuesday because I'm pretty positive nothing has happened and didn't want to be disappointed. Due dates tomorrow, but if she doesn't come before Tuesday the 23rd we have another appointment 

My doctors office doesn't let their patients go past 41 weeks so we have an induction set for the 26th at 7am if she doesn't come before (please, please come before then baby girl)! Lol

• Weeks/ Fruit- 40

Symptoms/ Cravings/ signs of labor- Started craving soft warm choc chunk cookies today... not really having any signs of labour yet. I get BH contractions all the time but I've been having rhat for a few months so I highly doubt it means anything.  

Boy/ Girl/ Surprise- Boy!

Rants/ Raves- I am SO over people asking me how I'm feeling, if I think today is the day, or if I feel like anything is happening...

Doctor/ appointments- Next midwife Appt isn't until next Wednesday. Hopefully I have a baby by then and won't need it!

GTKY- Do you have an induction or c-section scheduled? Nope. Homeboy better come on his own!