October 2016 Moms

GTKY Where are you from?

Re: GTKY Where are you from?

• I live in Chicago! :) Chi-town my town. :) 
  • I'm in Carlsbad, California. Any other Californians in here?
    Yay!  I'm in San Diego @quailbeach !

• Loading the player...
  • Philadelphia. From the Upstate NY but DH dragged me kicking and screaming from my mountains.
  • Coastal CT  B)
  • Austin, Texas!!!! 
  • bornmommybornmommy member
    edited February 2016
    JDMRS said:
    Philadelphia. From the Upstate NY but DH dragged me kicking and screaming from my mountains.
    I dragged DH down from upstate too.  His family lives in the Catskills.  I love visiting.  Too much snow for me though. We moved back to outside Philly (jersey side) where I was raised.  We are close! 

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• @bornmommy
    we're practically neighbors! Both in NY and down here! When is your due date?
  • Chicago Burbs!
  • Wisconsin!

It's beautiful but I'm not a native and still can't get used to winters after ten years here! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • @JDMRS Small world.   I think 10/14 but I have a dating is next week.  What's your EDD? Where are you delivering? First baby? (I'm a doula/childbirth educator and Evidence Based Birth instructor - I spend a lot of time over the river for births.  Mainly at Pennsy but I've been to Jefferson and HUP a few times too

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• Westmidlands UK.
  • We just moved from Brooklyn to Jersey over the summer to make room for baby.  @PeggyOlsonFTW I'm jealous!  I'm going to try to convince H to take me on a New England babymoon. 
  • @housewifehobbyist Former Brooklynite here too! And you so should go to New England. It's beautiful in the summer. Let me know if you need any suggestions!

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
    BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
    BFP #3 11/2015, CP
    BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

• South Carolina!

• @bornmommy That is awesome! I am really into the idea of a doula- gotta get DH on board. I am sort of a secret hippie and have been practicing mindful meditation for a few years now and would love to incorporate it into my birth plan.  There are a few doulas who also teach yoga at my studio, so I am all about learning more about it. 

First baby- due October 21st.  Delivering at Pennsylvania. I'm entrenched in Pennsylvania Medicine, thrilled with all of my docs and Pennsylvania has been recommended. We're actually getting ready to move to Montco but I still want to deliver at Pennsylvania. I love that they have the birthing suite attached to the hospital- Just in case.  
  • @JDMRS - the "suite" is two rooms with whirl pools.  They are awesome rooms.  I highly recommend the MW practice there.  If you want any tips, I'm happy to share.  (Also have great info on doulas to get Dh on board and recs if you stay in the area!)  PM me :)  

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• Wisconsin!

It's beautiful but I'm not a native and still can't get used to winters after ten years here! 
    I've lived here my whole life and I'm still not used to winters. At least the summers make the winter suffering worth it.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Near Pittsburgh

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

• We just moved from Brooklyn to Jersey over the summer to make room for baby.  @PeggyOlsonFTW I'm jealous!  I'm going to try to convince H to take me on a New England babymoon. 
    As long as my doctor approves it, we are going on a cruise to New England and Canada this summer for our anniversary. I can't wait! 
  • im originally from farmingdale!
  • I'm in the south hills! When's your EDD?
  • Fellow New Jerseyian here! Grew up in North Jersey right outside of New York but moved to South Jersey post college. Right across the bridge from Philly where I lived for several years. *waves* to neighbors @bornmommy@housewifehobbyist @UponAStar16 @mrszoess @afry613
    Me (35) & DH (35)
    Married: August 2009
    DD #1 born 6/12/14
    DD #2 born 10/31/16
    BFP 7/26/18 - EDD 4/6/19
  • I can't remember if I contributed to this thread already and I'm too lazy to look. Sorry if it's a duplicate  :p

Another New Englander here. Suburb west of Boston. 

• @islandgirl79 is that south hills, Pittsburgh or somewhere else?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Northwest suburbs of Chicago over here
  • @lilbabybrown I'm in Bozeman Montana, what about you? Grew up in California and Pennsylvania 
  • Connecticut 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    TTC only since Dec 2015. I had some weight to get off. Been working hard in the gym for over a year.
    BFP 02-15-16 with our first
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• Central Pennsylvania 

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I thought I had posted here already but I was wrong.  Virginia!
  • korycirkorycir member
    edited February 2016
    I'm from Michigan! It's nice to see a lot of people from similar areas.

edit: TB mobile ate my post after an emoji. 
    Baby #1: Elena 4/6/14
    Baby #2: Grayson EDD 10/22/16

• Winnipeg Manitoba ! 
  • SteffanieM85SteffanieM85 member
    edited February 2016
    NW burbs of Chicago here!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Ten minutes from PATCO here, hey fellow Philly/South Jerseyans!  
  • Northwest suburbs of Chicago over here
    Me too! 
  • I live in Chicago! :) Chi-town my town. :) 
    I"m in the Chicago Burbs! Love Chicago!
  • I am from upstate NY, but have been in Tampa, FL for the last 12.5 years
    Where upstate are you from!? I'm from the Binghamton area. 
  • JDMRS said:
    Philadelphia. From the Upstate NY but DH dragged me kicking and screaming from my mountains.
    Where upstate are you from? I'm from the Binghamton area. 
  • Another Bostonian. I was going to joke about something in the water, but I wonder if it was that snowstorm.....