Pregnant after IF
Options

3rd Tri Checkin-Week of Feb.15

This is a weekly check in for the lucky ones who have made it to the 3rd trimester!!! If you are in week 28 or past, feel free to join in on the weekly fun.

If you're just joining us, please post a mini synopsis in your first post with your EDD, how many beans, if you know the sex(es) and how you have been feeling in 3rd tri along with any appointment updates.

QOTW: Did you do anything special to celebrate Valentine's Day?

3rd Tri ladies and their bundles:
@mrsloriw EDD 3/11/16 Team Pink
@CTinNV EDD 3/25/16 Team Blue
@efhoping2010 EDD 4/09/2016 with twin boys
@krbjoy EDD 4/25/16 with a little lady
@KidShrink EDD 05/03/16 with a little boy

Congrats to @knottie4978096 and @jeannaquenna on the arrival of your little ones! 

Re: 3rd Tri Checkin-Week of Feb.15

• Options
    29 weeks for me tomorrow! Definitely starting to have trouble sleeping....it's like my poor hips just want me to roll on my back and give them a bit of a break! Doing fine otherwise, and definitely feeling like this is coming soon! 

We don't usually make much of a fuss of Valentine's day, and I'd say it wasn't different this year. We made a nice dinner yesterday and went out for brunch, but nothing out of the ordinary. 

We did get an elective 3D/4D ultrasound and had a little date with our little guy on Friday. That was worth every penny, and we got to send the pics and videos to the grandparents who were really happy to get to see him (and see him move). DH and I have very different traits, so it was very easy to figure out I'm getting a mini version of DH (physically anyway; baby on the left, DH as a baby on the right)! 
  • Options
    Hi! It's so exciting to see my name and due date inch closer to the top of the 3rd tri list!

In our appointment last week (34 weeks), we confirmed my little bean is in the frank breech position (butt down with head and feet up). There is a small change he'll flip by week 36 1/2 or so. If not, we may do an "ECV" or "versioning" procedure in the hospital early in week 37 to see if he will flip. Lots more to write on that, but I'll wait until I know that's the direction we're going in.

QOTW: My husband took my son skiing on V Day, and I hung out in the lodge drinking hot cocoa. 

I hope everyone else is well!

Me: 35 DOR - AMH 1.1 FSH 5.6

DH: 39

09/01/10 - First pregnancy - my sweet son was born 

04/25/14 - Miscarriage at 9 weeks - Turner Syndrome 

08/01/14 - Miscarriage at 8 weeks - Trisomy 9 

October 2014 - Unsuccessful IUI 

November 2014 - IUI month skipped due to cyst 

December 2014 - Unsuccessful IUI 

January/February 2015 - Failed IVF (standard long protocol) - 7 eggs, 6 mature, 4 fertilized (ICSI), 0 made it to blast, 0 for testing 

March/April 2015 - Microflare IVF protocol with HGH - 6 eggs, 6 mature, 5 fertilized (ICSI), 2 blasts for biopsy! 

May/June 2015 - Microflare IVF protocol with HGH - 9 eggs, 6 mature, 5 fertilized (ICSI), 3 blasts for biopsy!

06/18/15 -  Two healthy embies based on PGS testing by Natera!

June/July 2015 - FET cycle with estradiol & PIO shots, a Neupogen treatment, and accupuncture

07/08/2015 - Transferred one lovely embie 

07/17/2015 - Beta #1 136

07/20/2015 - Beta #2 529 -- BFP!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @CTinNV : the third tri list is getting so short with so many mamas having their little ones! It's super exciting to be this close to the finish line though! 

Was your baby always breech (like previous ultrasounds)? My little guy was head down at my anatomy scan and again last week at the 3D ultrasound. He's even facing back, so the tech said he was already in a great position to get out of there. Somehow though (and maybe this is all because of infertility messing with my brain), I feel like things have been too good to be true and he's going to turn at the last minute. 

Hope your little guy turns around and you don't have to go through the ECV procedure (from what I read, doesn't sound too pleasant)!
  • Options

Almost 33 weeks YAY but having debilitating headaches, boo :( 

I have had to go and get shots for the pain/nausea twice this week because of it, they have put me on some pills which I hate taking and extra supplements but the babies seem fine.

They even gave me that test to see if I would go into labor soon but it was negative.

Babies are both practicing breathing and swallowing on the u/s which is great.

Anyways they think the headaches are from the severe anemia from the multiples pregnancy, make sure to get your iron, this is not fun. 

H: 34 dx Azoospermia due to CBAVD from CF  
    ME: 39 IS FINE!!!  DOR and poor AMH/FSH/LH
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #1 Beta 1 373 Beta 2 1783 BOY/GIRL TWINS!! Born April 2010!!
    Natural FET 5/26/12 2 blasts Beta 1 207 Beta 2 513 Beta 3 1377 U/S 6/28 Pregnancy not viable d & c scheduled :( 
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #2 ER 11/15/12 Nothing to transfer :( 
    IVF/ICSI #3 April 2013 MDLF 3dt of 3 embryos, chemical :(  
    IVF #4/ICSI/MESA/CCS/FET EPP April 2015
    ODWU CCRM with Dr. Sch COMPLETE!!!! Put on acai supplement they are studying for DOR and embryo quality.
    DAY 3 Labs Drawn 2/26 put on vitamin D and calcium supplements
    Regroup and Protocol Reveal 3/04 "Bazooka Protocol" EPP with MDLF "Protocol 6 with patches"
    ER/MESA 4/10 ER 9 eggs retrieved MESA success found live swimmers :)
    Fertilization Report 6 eggs mature and ICSI'd 4 eggs fertilized normally
    Day 6 Report to Blast for CCS 4/16: 2 DAY 5 BLASTS BIOPSIED FOR CCS a 4AB and a 3AB!!!!
    CCS Results BOTH BLASTS CCS NORMAL!!!!!!  call on 4/24
    Regroup call to discuss CCS results and FET call on 5/20
    FET prep: CD 1 6/08 CD 3 Start BCP 6/10, HSG 6/12 Lupron Start 10 iu 6/17 End BCP 6/21 CD 1 6/23!!!
    Start vivelle patches 6/25 change e/o/d reduce Lupron to 5iu 6/25 Blood Draw 7/01, 7/08, 7/15, 7/19
    Increase vivelle patches 7/03 2 change e/o/d and 7/05 change e/o/d 3 and 7/07 4 change e/o/d add vaginal estrace 2x a day
    Lining Check/Blood Draw 7/08 and 7/15 End Lupron 7/18  Start PIO 1ml daily 7/18  Blood  Draw 7/19
    Flight to clinic 7/22
    FET 2 CCS BLASTS :):)  7/23 :):) YES YES both thawed and both fully expanded :):)
    7/26 :):) 3dp5dt PM very very faint positive FRER
    7/27: 4dp5dt Neg Digi AM but very very faint positive FRER PM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 1-2 :):) 
    7/31:8dp5dt AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 2-3!!!! :):) 
    Beta 1 8/01= 408!!!!!!!!!! at 9dp5dt FET
    Beta 2 8/03 = 1014!!!!!!!!!! at 11dp5dt FET
    8/05/2015 AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 3+!!!! :):) 
    First Ultrasound: 8/20!!!!!! TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Genetics says BOTH BOYS!!!!!!!!!
    Second Ultrasound: 9/03!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    Hi @KidShrink! My little bean has been breech since at least week 22 so this did not come as a surprise. He could still flip between now and week 37 but the window is closing (and I know he hasn't yet because I know exactly where his little head is). The thought of an ECV makes me cringe, BUT my doctor said he would want me to have an epidural which would eliminate (in theory) the pain and give the procedure the best chance for success.

Me: 35 DOR - AMH 1.1 FSH 5.6

DH: 39

09/01/10 - First pregnancy - my sweet son was born 

04/25/14 - Miscarriage at 9 weeks - Turner Syndrome 

08/01/14 - Miscarriage at 8 weeks - Trisomy 9 

October 2014 - Unsuccessful IUI 

November 2014 - IUI month skipped due to cyst 

December 2014 - Unsuccessful IUI 

January/February 2015 - Failed IVF (standard long protocol) - 7 eggs, 6 mature, 4 fertilized (ICSI), 0 made it to blast, 0 for testing 

March/April 2015 - Microflare IVF protocol with HGH - 6 eggs, 6 mature, 5 fertilized (ICSI), 2 blasts for biopsy! 

May/June 2015 - Microflare IVF protocol with HGH - 9 eggs, 6 mature, 5 fertilized (ICSI), 3 blasts for biopsy!

06/18/15 -  Two healthy embies based on PGS testing by Natera!

June/July 2015 - FET cycle with estradiol & PIO shots, a Neupogen treatment, and accupuncture

07/08/2015 - Transferred one lovely embie 

07/17/2015 - Beta #1 136

07/20/2015 - Beta #2 529 -- BFP!!!

• Options
    Hi Ladies! I've been MIA for the past two weeks. It's been pretty crazy. I lost my cousin who I was very close with and it was sudden and a lot of drama involved. Of course the day I found out I had an OB appointment. Needless to say, my blood pressure (which is typically pretty normal) was sky high. This alarmed doc and I explained, but he still had me come in last week to make sure it was an isolated incident. Glad to report, it was and my blood pressure was back to normal. I will say that the whole experience taught me that I need to stay calm and focus on my little one in those moments. I was so scared that the stress was being detrimental to her. So I took it as easy as I could during the whole situation. Still really hard though.

Any ways, I'm 30w4d today. It really seems as though as soon as I hit third trimester this pregnancy began kicking my ass. I am having a real hard time sleeping. @KidShrink  I feel ya! My hips cause me to flip flop all night. Then when I try to lie on my back the heartburn gets me. It's pretty rough and I've been pretty exhausted. Definitely feeling like we are in the final stretch. Worked out all my maternity leave stuff. That's a relief. I'm trying to get the final things done. My shower is on the 28th. My friends are throwing me a girly Star Wars themed shower and I couldn't be more excited about it lol!! Oh, and I have a pretty definite waddle happening these days. Actually had to have DH put my socks on me the one night as I couldn't bend over lol.

QOTW: Well, since my birthday is on the 16th, I usually get some sort of combined celebrations. They usually last all week lol. So, there was chocolate covered strawberries, Star Wars valentines, etc, and we are going tomorrow for one of those wine and painting things...Well, just painting for me... 
    Married for 4 years. TTC for 3.
    Me: 38 DH: 39
    DX: Unexplained Infertility; found a few fibroids this time around during SIS

March 2012: Clomid for 3 cycles  3 BFNs
    Sept. 2013: started injectables (Follistim, Ovidrel Trigger) IUI BFN

May 2015: New RE. Going IVF. Tests, Tests, Tests 
    July 2015: Microdose Lupron 20u am & pm, Follistim 150iu 75iu am, Menapur 150iu 75iu pm
    Triggered 8/4 ER 8/6 ET 8/11 2 beautiful blastocysts; 2WW
    8/19 hpt BFP! Beta 8/25: 482
    2nd Beta 9/1......3707
    U/S 9/21: 1 beautiful little gummy bear

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @KidShrink  Your pics are so cute, there is definitely a resemblance!! So cute!
    @efhoping2010 I hope your headaches get better...no fun at all
    @CTinNV Hope that babe does some sweet maneuvers and gets in position soon!!!
    Married for 4 years. TTC for 3.
    Me: 38 DH: 39
    DX: Unexplained Infertility; found a few fibroids this time around during SIS

March 2012: Clomid for 3 cycles  3 BFNs
    Sept. 2013: started injectables (Follistim, Ovidrel Trigger) IUI BFN

May 2015: New RE. Going IVF. Tests, Tests, Tests 
    July 2015: Microdose Lupron 20u am & pm, Follistim 150iu 75iu am, Menapur 150iu 75iu pm
    Triggered 8/4 ER 8/6 ET 8/11 2 beautiful blastocysts; 2WW
    8/19 hpt BFP! Beta 8/25: 482
    2nd Beta 9/1......3707
    U/S 9/21: 1 beautiful little gummy bear

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @krbjoy: so sorry for your loss... Hopefully your bday fun and upcoming baby shower help bring some happiness in! And yes, sleep would be nice!