Trouble TTC
Options

New Here. Intro!

Hi all, 
I have been lurking on the board a bit and wanted to introduce myself. I am looking forward to being part of a community where people are experiencing similar things. A little background - I am 29 and from NJ. DH and I just went though some testing - bloodwork and a SA per my OBGyn's orders. My bloodwork came back with high FSH and high prolactin (just got this retested with my endocrinologist [not a RE - I have hashimoto's]). DH's SA came back with low numbers all across the board. This is the only information we have at this point and we just have so many questions and I basically cannot wait until I get a call from my OB. I suspect she will refer us to an RE (I hope). I have been charting the last few cycles and am so glad I have these charts to show my doctors! Props to the bump boards on that because I never knew about charting until I read it on the TTC board. 
I am hoping to have some answers soon, but overall we are hopeful. 
I am looking forward to getting to know you all, and think it will be really nice to chat with people going through similar things. I've become more like a clam with friends IRL who ask about us having kids because they just don't get it (not their fault, of course). 
Anyway, thank you for taking a bit of time to read my intro! :) 

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: New Here. Intro!

• Options
    Hello, @irishrose54 and welcome!  I'm sorry about your test results :(  But you have come to the right place for support.  I hope that you are referred to an RE and get some answers soon!
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20
  • Options
    Thank you so much. Now I need to work on a signature ...I like your ticker w the puppy! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @irishrose54 - I got the ticker with the puppy through fertility friend, the app/website I use to track my cycles.  It's what most of the girls here use because it does a really good job of charting for you!
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20