July 2015 Moms
Options

Eating Schedule

I'm just curious what everyone's food schedule is for their baby? We are trying to get on a schedule!

Re: Eating Schedule

• Options
    we dont really have a set schedule but our Dr. wants him eating solids TID so we are usually alternating bottle and solids. We do flavored cereal in the morning cause the plain stuff wasn't cutting it, then a fruit or veggie at lunch and dinner. LO eats ever 4-5 hours
  • Options
    LO wakes at 7am. I give her a 3oz bottle. Then at 9 we do oatmeal. Then 9:30-10 is nap time so I give her a 3oz bottle. Lunch is at 12 and she'll eat a veggie and a fruit. Nap at 12:30-1 so another 3oz. Then after that just whenever she's getting fussy I give her a bottle 2 or 3oz. Dinner is at 6 and she eats a fruit and veggie again. For lunch she'll normally eat 2oz fruit and 2oz veggie but dinner she'll eat a lot! 6-8oz of fruit/veggie. She has a bottle at bedtime - 7:30pm and it's normally 4-6oz. She eats a lot before bed lol 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We feed her four times a day, usually about 4 to 5 hrs apart.

Breakfast is cereal and 6 oz formula.
    Lunch is fruit or veggie and 6 oz of formula.
    Dinner is meat and fruit/veggie and 6 oz of formula.
    Last meal before sleep is 7 oz of formula.

I want to add food to that last meal soon, so I would probably reduce the amount of formula when I do that.

She doesn't snack much, but I have been giving her teething cookies since she started teething. 
  • Options
    im slowly transitioning from BF to FF. so our schedule is DD wakes up and BF. Then an hour later she has oatmeal and veggie or fruit (about 2-3 oz of solids) then after 1st nap bottle of formula around 5 oz, hour later lunch 2 oz veggie. Then after 2nd nap 5-6 oz of formula. Sometimes there is a short cat nap sometimes not. Either way she drinks another bottle of formula around 4 and has dinner at 5. 3 oz of veggie. Then nurses to sleep. Hope this helps! :)