Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Our rainbow is here!

Gage Landon Robertson was born at 38w4d via unplanned c section. He decided to flip breech at 37w4d so we went in for a version to try to flip him. It was unsuccessful, so they monitored us and planned to schedule a c section later this week. My BP was high, so they decided to take him today instead! He was born 2/8/16 weighing 7lbs 10 oz and has more hair than sis did at 1 y.o! Lol Mom, dad, baby all doing well and big sis was awesome and loves her little brother! So proud of how well DD took to him. For those that don't know our story, we have a 3 y.o DD that was an uncomplicated pregnancy. We started TTC #2 in July 2014, finally getting a BFP in march 2015. After a healthy 8 week appointment, we were devastated at 12 weeks to learn I was having a MMC which required a d&c may 8. We were blessed to get a BFP before I ever had a period after the d&c and had early bleeding in this pregnancy, but he is here and healthy now! He is so worth the bumpy, scary road of PGAL and I hope each of you get to hold your rainbows with no complications!

Re: Our rainbow is here!

• Options
    Congratulations!!!!
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • Options
    Congratulations!!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow! You're the first Bump person I've known from conception to birth!  I remember when you had your d&c. Mine was a month earlier. I'm so happy for you!! Enjoy little Gage!
    TTC#1 since Jan 2015
    BFP 2/19/15  •  MMC found at 9 wks  •  D&E at 11 wks (age 36)
    BFP 8/29/15
      •  CP (age 37)
    BFP 11/18/15  •  DD born at 41 weeks <3(age 37/38)

TTC#2 since May 2017
    BFP 10/18/17  •  MMC found at 8 wks  •  Misoprostal at 10.5 wks (age 39)

BFP 2/16/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 4/13/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 5/07/18  •  MMC found at 10.5 wks  •  D&E at 11.5 wks 
    •  Testing showed it was a girl with Trisomy 22. (age 39/40)
    9/5/18 Diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve (4-5 follicles, one ovary had none and was very atrophied)

RE says the low egg count is likely causing my recurrent pregnancy loss. Less eggs results in more aneuploidy.

BFP 9/24/18  • 
    CP (age 40)
    BFP 5/11/19  •  Fraternal twins  •  MMC found at 10w5d (Baby A 6w, Baby B 10w)  •  Misoprostal at 11 weeks (age 41)

• Options
    Absolutely gorgeous! Huge congrats to you and yours! It reminds me why we keep carrying on and as scary as it is at the moment, one day at a time it will all be worth it in the end xx
  • Options
    He's beautiful! Congratulations! <3
    Me: 31 | DH: 43
    BFP #1: 7/15/15, SB: 11/14/15
    Rainbow baby DS born 9/29/16!!
    BFP #3 3/26/18 | Due 12/3/18
  • Options
    Yay for rainbows!!  Congratulations!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Good timing! I just uploaded the app to my new phone, so happy to see! Congratulations and enjoy your little bundle!
  • Options
    Congratulations, so happy for you!
  • Options
    Congrats. He is so precious. This is a big inspiration and a positive note. I needed that. Thanks for sharing your rainbow. 
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! I will hang around here and can't wait to see all of your rainbows!
  • Options
    Congratulations!!! So happy for you!

• Options
    Yay!!!! Wonderful news! He's beautiful, congratulations! I love seeing rainbow babies!! Can't wait for mine!!
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!! He is adorable!!!!
  • Options
    Congratulations on your beautiful boy! <3
  • Options
    Congratulations!! He is sheer perfection!!
  • Options
    oh wow he is so adorable!! You were one of the few people who helped calm my nerves when I joined this board initially and I am ever grateful. Am so happy you found your little pot of gold at the end of the rainbow @rachrobertson
  • Options
    Skydance said:
    oh wow he is so adorable!! You were one of the few people who helped calm my nerves when I joined this board initially and I am ever grateful. Am so happy you found your little pot of gold at the end of the rainbow @rachrobertson
    Glad to hear I helped someone. PGAL is so scary and a lot of people don't get it, so we gotta support each other!