1st Trimester

What weird things trigger morning sickness for you?

Feeling like I'm a weirdo! Putting on my makeup triggers my morning sickness/vomiting so bad! As does cleaning off plates (Like after I'm done eating, or filling up the dishwasher) Was wondering if anyone here has a weird tick that makes them sick. And if you do, what is it?
*BFP and Loss Warning*

Married 10/01/11 to my partner in crime
TTC #1 since 01/15 
Me: PCOS 
3 cycles of Clomid + TI - BFN
IUI #1 Femara + Ovidrel - BFP!!!
MC 07/15
IUI #2-4 Femara + Ovidrel +Crinone - BFFN >:(
IUI #5-6 Follistim + Ovidrel + Crinone - BFFN!
  IUI #7 Follistim + Ganirelix + Ovidrel + Prometrium + Baby Aspirin - BFP! PLEASE STICK!!!
1/25 Beta #1: 389, #2: 940! IT'S TWINS! 
TEAM DOUBLE PINK!!!! <3

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: What weird things trigger morning sickness for you?

• Yes, I'm sick and hungry at same time but certain textures make me throw up. I was eating a banana the other day and midway through got grossed out. Mine happens randomly. I gag on water, chocolate is huge adversion . I can no longer eat toast, the smell of bread in toaster is huge trigger. I have extreme neasea.  I've lost three pounds and find I can't eat much. Avocados are yucky now too.
  • Brushing my teeth!!! I have changed tooth paste and everything. Its mainly when I go to spit when I start gagging. 

Me:24 ~~~~~ DH:26

High school Sweethearts 03/29/07

Engaged 11/29/2009

Married 09/04/2012

TTC#1-06/01/2015

BFP 12/27/2015 EDD 9/8/2016

It's a BOY!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Gum!! I can't do it! It grosses me out to even think of someone else chewing gum!! The super minty sweetness is soooooo gross to me right now!
  • I with @Smashbox29. Brushing my teeth triggers it. As does the smell of meat, particularly pork. So far, baby is really only ok with toast, peanut butter, pasta, soup. And frozen yogurt.
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Lurking. Mine was brushing my teeth and doing the dishes. Couldn't do the dishes the whole 1st tri. 
  • @paytonpedro DISHES!!! YUP! They're the worst! 
    *BFP and Loss Warning*

TTC #1 since 01/15 
    MC 07/15
      IUI #7 Follistim + Ganirelix + Ovidrel + Prometrium + Baby Aspirin - BFP! PLEASE STICK!!!
    TEAM DOUBLE PINK!!!! <3

Pregnancy Ticker
  • nanner26nanner26 member
    edited February 2016
    I was using this certain face wash and then had to switch brands because of the smell. Lately it's been when I brush my teeth.
    Other than that sometimes I feel like I just gag on air. 

• I literally had no morning sickness.  Smells or foods didn't bother me.  The only thing that would set me off vomiting was sinus drainage.  My gag reflex for sinus drainage would get to me and force me to vomit.  I don't attribute that to morning sickness though, just nasty sinuses and the texture of it.
  • Being alive triggered my MS. Seriously I was so damn sick all the time. I do not miss that
  • Gum, not eating every two hours, and looking at toilets. I swear I would walk into the bathroom and if I even looked at a toilet I'd start dry heaving. 
  • I have a really runny nose in the morning and when I blow my nose it makes me puke. 
  • Car rides make me super nauseous. It really sucks because I'm an EMT so I spend 12 hours in an ambulance. Work days are not fun.
  • This is the weirdest thing but like clockwork when I'm in the shower and the water hits my face or mouth I start to feel nauseas! I then feel like that then till I'm dressed done make up hair etc! Only start to perk up after had breakfast and lots of water! Same thing every morning..!
  • When I'm in the shower, all I do is scream OUCH SHIT!!! Every time any bit of my loofah gets near a nipple!
    *BFP and Loss Warning*

TTC #1 since 01/15 
    MC 07/15
    TEAM DOUBLE PINK!!!! <3

Pregnancy Ticker