North Carolina Babies

Maternity Concierge & Postpartum Doula taking clients for 2016!

Hello Everyone!

My name is Kelly Collins and I am a local postpartum doula and family consultant in the Raleigh area. I am currently taking clients for 2016. Best of Both Worlds Doula Services is available to help you with anything pertaining to you and your family life after you give birth. As a postpartum doula, I am here to help and support families during the "fourth trimester" or initial postpartum period as they adjust to their new normal.

What is a Postpartum Doula?

A postpartum doula is a temporary family care giver and an expert in normal adjustment. We are trained specifically to the help with the many changes that families experience following the birth of a baby.

My services include postpartum doula care, maternity concierge, household management, pre and post baby consultations, fitness & nutrition planning and many other services. I am a mother, former nanny and child care worker with 15+ years of experience here to help with all of your current family needs!

Please visit my website for a detailed list of my services and more information! www.bestofbothworldsnc.com

Mrs. Kelly Collins, Postpartum Doula

Re: Maternity Concierge & Postpartum Doula taking clients for 2016!

• Would love to collaborate with you if you are interested. I am a birth doula also seeking new clients. Pm me if you are interested. 
    imageimageimageimage