June 2016 Moms
Options

Surrounding one of our own with love and support

Good morning, ladies.  I just randomly checked the Master Due Date spreadsheet and was reminded that @cmillar36 had her induction scheduled for Wednesday, I believe.  She posted that, "Baby girl was stillborn at 23 weeks. Weighing 360grams."  I have been thinking of her so much and my heart, thoughts and prayers are with her as she goes through this incredibly difficult time.  I knew you all would want to show her your love and support as well and thought we should have a designated place to do that. We are here for you @cmillar36.

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Surrounding one of our own with love and support

• Options
    I was just thinking about her on Tuesday.

@cmillar26- I am SO very sorry for your loss. Prayers for you during this horrible time.
  • Options
    I just saw her update & my heart instantly broke. I am so sorry @cmillar26 ...I am sending all of my love, thoughts & prayers to you & your family during this time. 
    Me: 30 || DH: 32
    Married: May 3, 2014 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

SaveSave
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @cmillar26 my heart is broken for you. Praying for comfort during this difficult time for you. We are here if you need us. 
    April Sig Challenge: Why my kid is crying

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Prayers!!! 
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss. Thinking of and praying for you and your family @cmillar36
  • Options

Prayers for peace and comfort for you and your family during this time. My heart aches for you.

• Options
    @cmillar36 I am so sorry for your loss. I can't begin to imagine what you're going through. We are all here for you if you need us. Sending hugs your way and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family 
  • Options
    @cmillar36 so many hugs, thoughts, and prayers for strength and comfort your way. Please be kind to yourself and take the time to grieve however you see fit. We're all thinking of you!! 
    TTM - EDD 4/23 - Team Green <3 
  • Options
    @cmillar36 prayers and and support during your time of grief. So sorry for your loss. 
  • Options
    Prayers and heartache going out to you. I hope you are surrounded by love and find the peace you deserve in the memory of your little one. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @cmillar36 I'm so so sorry for your loss. You're in our thoughts and prayers, and I hope you & yout family make a swift recovery. 
    Me: 30     DH:32
    Married: 12/16/12
    TTC #1: 06/15  BFP #1:07/13/15
    D&C: 08/28/15
    BFP #2: 09/26/15
    M: 06/03/16
    BFP #2: 02/12/18 
    L : 7/26/18 (SIUGR, micropreemie)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you are able to heal swiftly and find love and support through your loved ones.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @cmillar36 Prayers and thoughts to you during this time of grief.  I'm so sorry for your loss and grieve with you.  Take care of yourself, and I hope you are surrounded with love and support.
  • Options
    Praying for your comfort.
  • Options
    @cmillar36 I have been thinking about you non stop.  Our beautiful babies were born the same day.  I know the pain you are feeling right now because I am unfortunately sharing that pain today as well. 

Our baby girl Paisley Christine Smith was also born still at 755am feb 17, 2016 after 13.5 hours of labour. Weighing 1 pound 6 oz and 9 inches long. We got in as many cuddles with her as we could. Her heart condition was too big for her to overcome but she was a little fighter. 

you will be in my thoughts. If u ever want to talk I would happily private message u my information. It helps to talk to others who share the pain 
    Xo 
  • Options
    I have been thinking of you also @cmillar36 <3 I am so very sorry. I know nothing said can help ease the pain, but I am sending thoughts, love and prayers to you. You have all the love and support here if you need it. Hugs to you.
  • Options
    @cmillar36 I haven't stopped thinking about you. I am so sorry for your heartbreaking loss. I cannot imagine what you are going through right now. You and your family are in my thoughts. Please rest, heal and allow yourself to feel whatever you need to, in order to grieve. We are all here for you. So many hugs. xo
  • Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss @cmillar36 . You are in my thoughts and prayers. 

DS-7
    DD-4

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @cmillar36
    I am so sorry to read of this news.  I will continue to send my thoughts and prayers to you and your family.  Hugs to you.
    Married: June 25, 2011
    DS #1: Born September 29, 2013
    Baby #2: Due June 3, 2016

DST T4L

• Options
    Sending love, thoughts and prayers.
  • Options
    So very sorry for your loss @cmillar36. You and your family are in my thoughts.
    June 2016 April Siggy Challenge: Reasons my kid is crying

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Sending prayers for peace your way, @cmillar36. I'm so sorry for your heartbreak.
  • Options
    @cmillar36 and @Rach2smith  I wish you both the strength and bravery you will need to heal from your losses. My heart is with you both and your beautiful angel babies. 
  • Options
    @Rach2smith I'm so sorry to hear of your loss as well! Prayers to you for healing & comfort in this time! 
    TTM - EDD 4/23 - Team Green <3 
  • Options
    I am so very sorry @cmillar36 - I cannot begin to imagine the pain of your loss.  I am praying for your comfort during this tremendous time of sorrow.  
  • Options
    Thank you for posting this thread. I've been thinking about @cmillar36 all week. I'm so sorry for your loss. My heart aches for you and I pray for strength for you and your family during this time. Take care of yourself.
  • Options
    No words. Lots of hugs, love, thoughts and prayers to both @cmillar36 and @Rach2smith

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    So sad to see these ladies going through this! Sending lots of prayers and strength your way and I will be thinking of you both today!
  • Options
    This news absolutely breaks my heart.  Praying for comfort and peace for both of you ladies @cmillar36 and @Rach2smith
  • Options
    Hugs and thoughts go out to both @cmillar36 and @Rach2smith and your families.  I'm so sorry!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Sending lots of thoughts, hugs and prayers in both of your directions today. I can't begin to imagine how hard of a time you are going through. 
    TTC since 1/2013 on our own 
     HSG-2/2014 Rt ovary not visible and/or blocked 
     IF diagnosis 6/2014 
     DH on Clomid for low T 
     First cycle-clomid/ovidrel and TI 8/2015-BFN 8/31 
     Second cycle-clomid/ovidrel IUI 9/2015-
    BFP on 9/25/15 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @cmillar36 I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I hope you find the comfort and support you need. We are here for you.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    NLewis1NLewis1 member
    edited February 2016
    So sorry for your losses @Rach2smith @cmillar26. I can't even imagine what you and your family are going through. You guys are in my prayers
    Mrs. H
    Crohn's Dx: August 2008
    Endometriosis Dx: May 2010
    Married: 05/19/2012
    TTC #1: June 2013
    BFP: December 2013
    DS: Born 08/29/2014
    TTC #2: July 2015

BFP #2: September 25, 2015

• Options
    I am so sorry @cmillar26! My heart breaks for you. Sending you love and prayers.

Married 6/18/2009

TTC since 10/2010-BFP 12/23/2011

Baby 2.0 BFP 10/16/2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My heart is breaking for both of you and your families. Lots of hugs to you. Please take care of yourselves during this difficult time. 
  • Options
    I just saw the "she did not survive" update and felt like I'd been punched in the gut.  I cannot imagine the pain, the loss, the grief.... :(  So so sad.
  • Options
    I am so sorry.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    *lurker from July '16*

So sorry for your loss @cmillar36 ! ((hugs))

Your beautiful babies will never be forgotten.