January 2016 Moms
Options

SO is moving out

My SO didn't get me anything for Valentines Day and then admitted that he wasn't sure he wanted to be in a relationship. We have had problems during the pregnancy but things have been pretty good since then. This came out of nowhere and I feel an unbelievable amount of grief. I know other women on here have done this  and I could use the support. The heartache is unimaginable.

Re: SO is moving out

• Options
    Terribly sorry that you have to go through this.
    Please remember that you are not alone, we are all here for you. 

I know it's not easy, but you have a beautiful LO that you need to be strong for. 

Sending you Lots of love + hugs.
  • Options
    I'm sorry you are having to deal with this! I can't begin to imagine what you are going through. 

Your little one has such an unwavering love for you and hopefully that will help you get through this hard time. 

Sending lots of thoughts and prayers. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. I cannot even imagine how you are feeling. Like pp mentioned, we are here for you. Give your little one extra love and snuggles!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - FiGB
    Married DH 11/15/08
    Formerly MissMheMhe
  • Options
    If any single moms have experience they'd like to share,  I'd greatly appreciate it. 
  • Options
    My heart goes out to you and your LO. stay strong. 
  • Options
    I would suggest finding a local moms group that you can connect with and spend time around other moms who may be in a similar situation or have been. Might be really supportive for after your mom goes back home. Being a new parent is overwhelming, hopefully he's able to still offer you some form of support or assistance.