1st Trimester
Options

DNA Gender Accuracy

we got the results today from our DNA blood test for trisomy testing and gender.  We were really thinking it was a girl and were shocked to hear it's another boy.  This pregnancy has been so different from my last.  I'm really wondering if the results were right.  Anyone have false results?

Re: DNA Gender Accuracy

• Options
    MomtoRyan said:
    we got the results today from our DNA blood test for trisomy testing and gender.  We were really thinking it was a girl and were shocked to hear it's another boy.  This pregnancy has been so different from my last.  I'm really wondering if the results were right.  Anyone have false results?
    Every pregnancy is different regardless of what gender your child is. You sound like you're disappointed to have another boy on the way....

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
    BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
    BFP #3 11/2015, CP
    BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'd be happy I'm having a healthy baby. Who cares if it pees sitting or standing .
  • Options
    Thank you everyone.  We aren't disappointed about our healthy baby at all.  We were just surprised by the results.  We are grateful for this blessing!
  • Options
    im hoping for a boy, but I'm happy with either
  • Options
    Today we got our results on our NIPT and the baby is healthy AND IT'S A BOY!! First pregnancy and I trust the test results. 
    TTC for Baby #1 for 3 years. After 2 failed IUI's & IVFs, God blessed us with our miracle :).  FET 12/17/15 (transferred 2 embryos at 5days). First Beta 12/29/15 = 354. Second Beta 12/31/15 = 694. Third Beta 1/7/16 = 6,695.  Finally heard his heartbeat (126)  on 1/14/16 @ our 1st US.  2nd US on 1/21/16, HR was 159.  The most beautiful sound ever :) 
  • Options
    jonesl12 said:
    I'd be happy I'm having a healthy baby. Who cares if it pees sitting or standing .
    My boy still pees sitting
    My lazy husband still does this at night. There is no age limit.  :p

I lurk. I snark. I offer sound advice if you're not BSC. You may not like me. I'm okay with it.

• Options
    jonesl12 said:
    My boy still pees sitting
    My lazy husband still does this at night. There is no age limit.  :p
    It's great because he's too short to pee standing so he sits facing backwards! There's no missing so no need to clean up! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker