October 2016 Moms

Monday Ticker Change!

If Monday is the day your weeks count goes up a week (e.g. from 4w6d yesterday to 5w today), this is the place for you!

How far along are you?

How are you feeling?

Re: Monday Ticker Change!

• How far along are you? 5 weeks!

How are you feeling? I'm feeling pretty fine. A bit bloated and seriously fatigued but that's about it. I had the lovely experience of napping with my 2-year-old this weekend. He and I just curled up in my bed and napped for an hour both Saturday and Sunday. That was one of the highlights of my weekend.
  • How far along are you?
    6 weeks! 

How are you feeling?
    Overall fairly well. From 4wks to 5.5 wks I was having terrible diarrhea and I just feel so relieved to be through that for now (fingers crossed). My boobs have gotten increasingly sore. This is my first pregnancy after a MC at 9wks so I feel like I am just holding my breath until I'm out of the first trimester.
    *American lady living in Tanzania.
    DH - Tanzanian Maasai 
    BFP #1 - MC Dec 2, 2015 (@ 9weeks)
    BFP #2 - Feb 2, 2016 --EDD 10/10/16 --Abigail- October 6, 2016. Heart warrior.
    October 2017- Began fostering to adopt T, (DOB:November 19, 2013)
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you?
    7 weeks!

How are you feeling?
    I'm feeling okay. My nausea took a turn for the worse over the weekend and I felt hungover (headache, thirst, nausea) pretty much all day Saturday but doing much better now. Also tiiiiired. Trying to stay active walking the dog. Also got to see the little peanut Friday on a teeny tiny handheld ultrasound at the doctor, which was very exciting! Told immediate family as well.
  • How far along are you?
    6 weeks

How are you feeling?
    Meh. I've felt a little nauseous all day, my energy level is really low and my boobs hurt a lot.

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
    BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
    BFP #3 11/2015, CP
    BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

• How far along are you?
    6 weeks! One more week and I'll make it past my last pregnancy. 

How are you feeling?
    Im mostly just bloated and my boobs are sore. I startes spotting on Saturday which is terrifying. I also have a "burning" feeling down there. Appointment on Wednesday thankfully 

• How far along are you? 4 weeks

How are you feeling? Really tired. I went to bed at 9:45 last night and I'm normally a solid midnighter. I'm sure it's exacerbated by my almost 4 year old and 18 month old, though! Otherwise fine, but m/s hit about 5 weeks last time, so we'll see.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyName Ticker Lauren's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • @joyful08 I'm keeping my FX for you! Update us on Wednesday, please.
    @PeggyOlsonFTW I hope the nausea stays at bay!
    @moquat that's so fun that you got to see the baby already.
    @kmolleltz I'm so glad you're digestive system has gotten back on track, that sounds miserable.
    @aggiefrau08 I'm with you, SO tired.

• @moquat  I felt hungover on Saturday too! To the point where I wondered if the water I drank at the bar on Friday was spiked or something. 
  • How far along are you? 4 weeks

How are you feeling? Pretty darn good! The only two symptoms I've had so far are sore boobs and increased hunger. I think the hunger is because I've been on calorie restriction for 8+ months so I could lose enough weight to have a healthy pregnancy. So right away, my body was like "1200-1400 calories ain't gonna cut it anymore!" I'm eating at maintenance now and feeling great! My boobs feel like they've been hulk-smashed repeatedly, but I'm actually loving it since it's evidence of being KU. 

My only complaint thus far is not knowing how much is too much exercise. For 8+ months, I've been in the gym every single day, training hard. I've heard the whole "keep doing what you're doing" thing, but I don't know if it applies to me with how intense and frequent my workouts are. Needless to say, I can't wait to ask my doctor about it. I want to get back in the gym ASAP if it's safe!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @CopperBoom86 Do you have a heart rate monitor? I think most OBs are fine with keeping up exercise as long as your heart rate doesn't get too high. I've been doing my same classes, but not letting my heart rate go above 130-140 and I've been following the "if it doesn't feel good, don't do it" policy.

BFP #3 11/2015, CP

• I do wear a heart rate monitor, I'm just concerned about all the jumping. I do Zumba (which of course has a ton of jumping and thrusting) and kickboxing (which has a ton of jumping jacks, burpees, etc.) Those are the two I'm most concerned about. I feel okay continuing to run. Especially since after I got a BFN on Sunday the 7th (11DPO), I ran a 5k and baby bean is still hanging in there! 

I think, until I see the doctor, I'm gonna stick to running, walking, and spinning. If I do everything right and lose this one, at least I'll have the peace of mind that I did everything I could to make it stick. That's probably illogical and ridiculous, but I don't want to look back and blame myself for over-exertion.  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • 7 weeks today.

Feeling like hot garbage.  Nauseous all the time.  Hungry to the point of nausea, but then nothing sounds good and the thought of eating makes me more nauseous.   Constipated and bloated! So glam. And tired. Cannot put the tired into words.
  • @CopperBoom86 Can you talk to your instructors and ask for modifications for exercises you're uncomfortable doing?

BFP #3 11/2015, CP

• 6 wks

Feeling super excited because tomorrow is our first appointment. Other than that I'm ravenous, and just want to drink all the water. 
  • @PeggyOlsonFTW - Unfortunately, I live in a small town. I know both of my instructors outside of the gym and I would be worried they wouldn't keep my secret. However, "working at your own pace" is often encouraged. Maybe I'll go and just tone it down. If someone calls me out, I can tell them I have a pulled muscle or something. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? 5 weeks!

How are you feeling? I'm tired early, stressed easily and nothing sounds appetizing but I'm not complaining in the least :-) It could be worse
  • How far along are you? 4 weeks.

How are you feeling? Very, very anxious. Praying with all my might this baby sticks and there is no more heartache. My anxiety is through the roof and my mood is very low. 
  • CopperBoom86CopperBoom86 member
    edited February 2016
    @frankierokx - Did you test again and get a BFP? Just a few hours ago, you said you weren't sure if you were KU or not. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • frankierokxfrankierokx member
    edited February 2016
    @CopperBoom86 I am waiting for FMU. AF is late. Had a positive FRER Thursday. I'm just thinking hopefully that the tests I've been using since aren't as sensitive and I'm worrying over nothing. If AF does show. I will remove myself from this board. I'm trying to remain positive after so much heartache. But If I you feel I do not belong here I shall leave. 

Edit: spelling 
  • CopperBoom86CopperBoom86 member
    edited February 2016
    @frankierokx - If AF is late, I would think you could turn a test without FMU if you were KU. 

It's really not about what I think. But if I could offer you a word of advice: don't let yourself think you're 4w pregnant until you actually are. I know BFN's suck, but BFN's after you've actively joined your BMB and posted about being 4w pregnant... probably substantially suckier. Maybe lurk until you get consistent BFP's. 

Good luck!

Edited to tag.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • OK this time posting on the right thread, yay!

How far along are you? I'm 6w today! 
    How are you feeling? Just started getting a little nausea but otherwise so far so good!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married to DH for 6 years (together for 16)
    DS born 12.13.14
    DD born 10.15.16
    BFP 1.24.18, MC 3.13.18
    <3 BFP 4.25.19, EDD 12.31.19  <3

• Five weeks.

Feeling pretty good so far, even with the sore boobs. It's so weird.

Some dude had cologne or really heavily scented soap in my gym class tonight and I thought I was going to puke right on the equipment, but that may not be related to being pregnant. That's just nasty no matter what. 
    BabyFruit Ticker