June 2016 Moms

Sunday Check-In

How far along are you? 

Rant/Rave/Symptoms:

What are you doing to prepare for baby? 

Questions?

GTKY: Are you doing anything for Valentine's Day?
Me: 30 || DH: 32
Married: May 3, 2014 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

SaveSave

Re: Sunday Check-In

• Loading the player...
  • @crdo thanks! They having a decent sale, so I'm excited. 

I must have missed that you are dealing with a kidney stone! That's awful. I hope you are past the worst and feel much better! 
    June 2016 April Siggy Challenge: Reasons my kid is crying

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @crdo: here's hoping the stone has passed! Yay for being relatively pain free!
  • @crdo - Positive thoughts for that kidney stone being passed! I can't imagine how terrible that is/was...
  • How far along are you? 23+2

Rant/Rave/Symptoms: rant: didn't sleep very well last night.  Rave: we are potty training my daughter and it's going a lot better than I was expecting it to.  Symptoms: heartburn.  And I'm starving all morning and then once I eat lunch, I dontbwzntbto eat anything else all day.  

What are you doing to prepare for baby? Ordering hospital outfits and maybe doing some work on the registry. 

Questions?

GTKY: Are you doing anything for Valentine's Day? Potty training my daughter and staying home.  Hubby and I got each other cards

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 
  • @WaitingMay1: Thanks! I'll check it out.
  • SweetMamaJuneSweetMamaJune member
    edited February 2016
    How far along are you? 22 weeks, 6 days. 

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: Lightning crotch. 

What are you doing to prepare for baby? DH and I took a BF class yesterday that was amazing. I'm a FTM but I totally feel armed to combat the masses of advice thrown out way. Oh, and FYI, our boobs are going to leak during sex. Enjoy it now, ladies, before DH has to wear a raincoat...

Are you doing anything for Valentine's Day? Yes! DH got us a reservation at our wedding reception venue for dinner tonight. Think fireplaces, a huge waterfall, and food. I'm so excited. 
  • How far along are you? 22 weeks, 6 days. 

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: Lightning crotch. 

What are you doing to prepare for baby? DH and I took a BF class yesterday that was amazing. I'm a FTM but I totally feel armed to combat the masses of advice thrown out way. Oh, and FYI, our boobs are going to leak during sex. Enjoy it now, ladies, before DH has to wear a raincoat...

Are you doing anything for Valentine's Day? Yes! DH got us a reservation at our wedding reception venue for dinner tonight. Think fireplaces, a huge waterfall, and food. I'm so excited. 
    I BFed our kids for 13 months each and never once leaked on my H during sex!
  • @crdo what made you go to the ER? I have had such bad RLP today. It feels better when I lay down. I'm curious if it could be a kidney stone. I've never had one, so I have no idea what it feels like. But the pressure got worse after I urinated, but it doesn't burn. It feels like stabbing sensation in my vagina. Again, it's better when I lay or sit down, which makes me think it's just really bad RLP.

So that's my rant. 

I'm 21 weeks 1 day and I bought some books for the baby and did some measurements for the furniture in the nursery. 

My husband is working tonight. He made me lunch since I was so uncomfortable, but I made him cupcakes for Valentines day.  We gave each other cards and candy. Tomorrow I have the day off and he has Mondays off, so we plan to go to dinner tomorrow.

• @huskypuppy14: I experienced intense, somewhat dull pain localized to one area of my lower right back (in the area of my right kidney). What made me go to the ER was that I started to dry heave and feel nauseous from the pain, which made me realize it wasn't just a muscle issue. Also, a change in position didn't help the pain at all. I didn't have any vaginal pain, but my kidney area pain did lessen a little each time I urinated and then came right.
    Yours sounds pretty uncomfortable! Since yours is alleviated my a change in position and seems to be localized to the vaginal/lower pelvic area, maybe it is intense RLP?
  • How far along are you? 22w 3d

Rant/Rave/Symptoms:

Rant: I am sick of moms judging other moms. The pettiness is unbelievable on some other forums. Also, I really hate the "You're not allowed to have concerns or feelings because other moms have worse issues" argument.

Symptoms: My back, butt bone and boobs hurt. And I'm not sure why, TMI, my nipples itch but they definitely do. Oh and heartburn is an ugly bitch that no one likes.

Rave: BF made me breakfast in bed this morning ^_^. And I swear, I die every time he talks to/kisses my bump.

What are you doing to prepare for baby? Researching maternity leave/backup financial options since I'm only part time, researching epidurals, trying to exercise more, trying to hone in my inner domestic goddess and get the house clean lol

Questions? Is it normal to develop a deep disdain for humanity while pregnant?

GTKY: Are you doing anything for Valentine's Day? Currently working, waiting for BF to get off work later tonight so we can find something to do lol in other words: nothing exciting

BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

>

• How far along are you? 20+4

Rant/Rave/Symptoms: no real rants other than this ridiculously cold weather is making me wish I didn't live in New England and I have to go bed too early to watch The Walking Dead.
    Rave/Symptom: I'm laying here watching my son kick my belly and feeling little kicks, even though my ob said, due to my anterior placenta, I would feel him for another month or more. Even my husband feels him. It's an awesome feeling, makes all the gas, bad skin, tiredness and all the other fun stuff that comes with being prego worth it.

What are you doing to prepare for baby? I bitched a little and the nursery is now painted! We are going Thursday or Saturday to look at and hopefully buy a crib.
    Questions?any recommendations on cribs?

GTKY: Are you doing anything for Valentine's Day? We went out for breakfast, my hubby made dinner, but he works tonight and I work early tomorrow.

Pregnancy Ticker

• mar101483 said:

How far along are you? 20+4

Rant/Rave/Symptoms: no real rants other than this ridiculously cold weather is making me wish I didn't live in New England and I have to go bed too early to watch The Walking Dead.
    Rave/Symptom: I'm laying here watching my son kick my belly and feeling little kicks, even though my ob said, due to my anterior placenta, I would feel him for another month or more. Even my husband feels him. It's an awesome feeling, makes all the gas, bad skin, tiredness and all the other fun stuff that comes with being prego worth it.

What are you doing to prepare for baby? I bitched a little and the nursery is now painted! We are going Thursday or Saturday to look at and hopefully buy a crib.
    Questions?any recommendations on cribs?

GTKY: Are you doing anything for Valentine's Day? We went out for breakfast, my hubby made dinner, but he works tonight and I work early tomorrow.

I still really like the Graco Lauren we used with DS and now again.
    DS 9/2/13 was a BFP from an IUI!
    Triplets due 6/29/16 also from an IUI!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• What are you doing to prepare for baby?  Continuing to work through our to do list. We've made a list and assigned dates to projects to keep us on track
    That's amazing! You should post your list! Jk, but seriously, I need to get organized 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• How far along are you? 21 weeks today!! Over half way!!

Rant/Rave/Symptoms: Rave- I love feeling her kicks! She moves all the time. Rant- I Can't stop eating!!! I hate it. Everything sounds good. I don't feel like I'm going to stay on track with my goal.

What are you doing to prepare for baby? Just ordered the bedding set!! Also we got some
    really cute clothes.

Questions?

GTKY: Are you doing anything for Valentine's Day? Nope DH is really sick. We went to dinner on Friday cause he was supposed to work today. He couldn't stop coughing and I got a migraine cause I'm all stuffed up. Boo!

Married 6/18/2009

TTC since 10/2010-BFP 12/23/2011

Baby 2.0 BFP 10/16/2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? 22+1

Rant/Rave/Symptoms: Itchy belly. So weird.

What are you doing to prepare for baby? Ordered a crib and a dresser! Yay

Questions?

GTKY: Are you doing anything for Valentine's Day? We exchanged cards and I got a lovely box of chocolates. Yum! Happy Valentine's everyone.