2nd Trimester

Hard lump and pain in uterus... weirded out HELP!

Okay this is my first pregnancy and I'm a little weirded out...
I'm 15w and 5d.
I have this weird extremely hard lump in guess right where my uterus should be (right at the top of panty line but not centered, more to the right close to hip bone)
Anyway sometimes I can feel a lump that (tmi) I know is poop (long and kinda thin, goes away after I poo). But this is not that. It is like a hard hard hard rounded lump and if I put just a little pressure it hurts...
I know don't push it... I really don't just concerned!!!! It doesn't move has been in the same spot for week and half weeks. When doc did ultrasound 2 weeks ago baby was fine but she pushed the thing in a little to get bette picture and it hurt. I just don't know what it is!
Is it baby and placenta or what? This is weird!

Re: Hard lump and pain in uterus... weirded out HELP!

• no one here can tell you what the hard lump in your body is. i suggest making an appointment with your doctor/OB & asking them.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks girls. I didn't know if someone else had experienced or not... It's weird. Lol
  • But yes I have always been able to. Even before preg. Mainly when constipated. But I can tell... When I lay flat I can literally see where the right side is raised a bit from about where my belly button is to where this spot is then goes away... 5mins later after I poo its gone. Yeah... I have a wonderfully odd body.
  • Go to the doctors!
  • You said your doctor pushed it in during your u/s and it hurt.. Did you not inquire about it then?
    Been married since 2009.
    Unicornuate Uterus (yes I menstruate glitter)
    Several MCs
    DD born 2013 (our miracle "you can't have babies" baby!)

• Doctor! None of us can/should tell you. Also, in my experience the internal ultrasound doesn't hurt at all, so I would definitely let the ultrasound tech/dr. know next time if it's painful. Good luck!
  • I find it strange that you can feel your poop because there muscles and things in the way of your intestines... The hard thing could be the baby but sadly I doubt any of us would be able to tell you what it that you are feeling exactly. I would suggest asking your dr at the next appt and yes ultrasounds where they have to push are always uncomfortable so that is fairly common.
    I can feel my intestine when it's full too! It's way off to the left side, sort of near the hip bone. Super gross, but possible! 

As for the other thing,  I can't quite understand why you wouldn't bring your questions up During the ultrasound,  when they could have checked it out.