Families and Friendships

Well that was weird...

Just had something a bit weird happen while I am at work.

One of my customers came up to me about a month ago. We were talking about marriage and she asked if I wanted kids. I told her DH and I wanted to have kids and that was it. the subject then changed to the price of gold and other jewelry related topics. I have not seen / talked to her since that day and she stopped in today to chat. While we were chatting about jewelry and a new pendant she bought since the last time we spoke, she suddenly stopped mid sentence and said " I just want to say something...go to a different doctor to get pregnant". I just looked at her stunned and didn't know what to say. I thought it was very random for her to say that - especially since DH and I have not been TTC very long nor have I gone to a doctor about it. (Yes there was a post originally where I thought about going but thankfully the ladies here talked sense in to me and made me look at facts over emotions, etc).

Has anyone said anything strange to you?
Me:27 | DH: 26
Married: 7/26/14
NTNP since: September '15
TTC #1: October '15

Re: Well that was weird...

• That is very odd!!

When I called to tell my sister I was pregnant (immediately after getting the news) she said she was thinking about me being pregnant that very morning while going for a walk. Same thing when I told my mom, she had been thinking of me as a mother the night before; and one of my best friends said she had looked at me a few days earlier thinking that I looked really peaceful and what a good mom i would be. Pretty wild, especially given that we weren't trying, it wasn't on anyone's radar it was just out there from my energies I supposed!! Life is full of unexplainable connections! :)
  • That is super weird! Maybe she just somehow got it into her head that last time y'all talked you mentioned you were TTC? 
    October 2017 May siggy challenge - Parenting fails

DS-02/25/16
    Pregnancy #2-Due 8/24/17 MMC-01/09/17
    DD-Due 10/24/17
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Not all fortune tellers or those that have visions will tell you they are. They can blurt out things that seem out of the blue if they think it's necessary. One of my acquaintances had this gift and would only nudge ppl with tips once in a blue moon. 
  • @flowerintherain Maybe. Lol

@Kimey1 Possible but I'm not sure how likely that is.
    Me:27 | DH: 26
    Married: 7/26/14
    NTNP since: September '15
    TTC #1: October '15