March 2016 Moms
Options

Rattled on TLC

Anyone else watching the show? 
I couldn't imagine how hard it would be to have four premies :( and I am so thankful my mother is not like the crazy grandma !! ... I like that it shows four different perspectives on birth and babies and seems fairly real and relatable.

Re: Rattled on TLC

• Options
    Currently rewatching the new episode tonight! Lol. Officially hooked. The mom in the city that is just going nuts in her apartment. And the dad with the demolition business is a prick. But I'm definitely hooked lol!
  • Options
    I just watched the first episode and there were times I just wanted to slap Marsadie and Doug! I just can't!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Is this show on YouTube yet or anything?! We don't have cable because we don't watch very much tv, but it sounds like a great way to keep my mind of my little issues with that kind of drama! Lol 
  • Options
    It's an interest show. That one dad drives me crazy though!! Eating soup over babies head?!? And he has other children!!! What if you scalded the baby!! Hope they spend less time on him in future episodes 

• Options
    tJaffe said:
    Is this show on YouTube yet or anything?! We don't have cable because we don't watch very much tv, but it sounds like a great way to keep my mind of my little issues with that kind of drama! Lol 
    You can watch it on TLC online. Only the first two episodes are out. 
  • Options
    Right doug he has what 3 others kids and seems to not know what he's doing at all! Must not have been that involved I guess... and he doesn't seems very sensitive to his girlfriends needs or wanting to help her at all .. And why would you not want your baby as healthy as possible before bringing them home .. Dumb...

• Options
    Yep, ive been totally watching. So good!
    Bradley Houston - 04.01.13
  • Options
    tJaffe said:
    You can watch it on TLC online. Only the first two episodes are out. 
    Just watched them! I like the Quad parents... That Doug guy is ridiculous though! And the grandparents that are overbearing are definitely a bit much... Hopefully it's all for show for TV but it was super bizarre to me that the one set wanted to basically raise the baby...