Trying to Get Pregnant

FFFC

Mostly flame free... Kind of.
After the power of my last gif, I'm giving you all a couple pictures of my puppy (okay... dog).  She's my everything, my little heart (second to my husband of course). I refuse to have a service dog because I train them for those who really need them (I'm too stubborn to think I should have one), but at home she's my tiny saviour.

But she's a giant weirdo and sits like she's waiting for a vogue photo op. She also does trust falls. All. The. Time. She's sitting next to you and then BAM! Trust fall backwards into your lap. I have two other ones that I love dearly, but she's the one that gets me. Like if I had to pick a dog to be a service dog... No contest. 

I hope that sets things off to a better start. :)
Her being all weird and posing:

She woke up like this one day. Legs everywhere.

And here she is next to the penis masterpiece she "drew."

I hope that at least gives everyone a smile on their Friday morning (my Monday tonight!). We should do another gtky pet tread sometime. I have two other goof balls that I would love to share too. 

My fffc I love my dogs more than I like most people. But they've always been there and read my moods, especially this one.

Re: FFFC

• NovaSaysNoNovaSaysNo member
    edited February 2016
    Sorry if the pics are huge. I broke my laptop a couple hours ago so will be on mobile until Amazon brings me my new one!
    Also (ETA) I'm still on meds for the swelling in my chest so I might wake up tomorrow and be like whenTF did I do this? So... I think this fffc is random but I still have the warm fuzzies so I don't even care.
  • Loading the player...
  • I just realized that @DCHokiemom got banned after that insanity last night. (I lurked it far after that drama had gone down)
  • HeyBooHey said:
    I just realized that @DCHokiemom got banned after that insanity last night. (I lurked it far after that drama had gone down)
    Whoa! I was catching up on the UO thread far after it had died down. That UO thread got pretty heated. It definitely wasn't your typical "I can't stand pumpkin spice lattes" responses.

What did she post near the end that got removed for TOU? Also is banning permanent? 
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DS: 5 years old
    TTC #2 since August 2015
    July 2016: Testing cycle with 100 mg Clomid = BFN
    August 2016: 50 mg Clomid + IUI = BFN
    October 2016: IVF#1 - 13 retrieved / 12 mature /  9 fertilized / 2 blasts
    November 2016: FET#1 = chemical
    January 2017: FET#2 = chemical
    March 2017: IVF#2 - 18 retrieved / 18 mature / 16 fertilized / 5 blasts
    April 24, 2017: FET#3 - BFN
    May 24, 2017: FET#4 - BFP! - Beta #1 151 - Beta #2 503 - Due date 2/9/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love the penis art! I would love a fur baby thread. I always get nervous that someone I know will recognize my pets since I'm always sharing them on IG.

My FFFC is I love that my husband took my car out of town for a work trip. His was in the shop, and he could have rented a car but he gets a better expense reimbursement for mileage. Also I had zero photo shoots this week so yeah, I've been in pjs all week. Woot :smile: 
    TTC #1: March 2011 (slightly before)
    Fur-children: 3 dogs + 2 cats (all rescued)
    dx: Endometriosis and Fibroids 
    2 Laps and 1 Abdominal Myomectomy
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    Several HSG's sprinkled throughout the years to up my chances of a BFP
    Several dilation of cervix because they suspect the scar tissue is hindering it from fully opening (partially adds to the severe cramps all month)
    IVF #1 Gonal F, Menopur and Cetrotide
    ER 12/1/2016
    ER-Retrieved 22 eggs 10 fertilized
    4/4 day 5 embryos were normal for PGS!!! 2 boys/2 girls
    FET 1/10/2017  
    Gallbladder surgery 1/10/2017
    FET estimated end of Feb, beginning of March

• I think it was the one where she said no one went through the kinds of shit her family went through. It was a wildly presumptuous statement but I'm not sure how that violated the TOU, but admittedly I am not all that versed on TB's TOU. And I can't remember if there was something else said in addition to that. 
  • g8rmama_16g8rmama_16 member
    edited February 2016
  • And to address my "banning"....I think if you get warned three times you get banned.  They don't just ban you because of a heated thread. So someone on there warned me and I already had two.  That's what really ticks me off.  There were plenty of comments on that thread that I didn't agree with and took offense to, but I didn't warn anyone.....that's so petty and immature. 
  • How long are you banned for?
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    Several dilation of cervix because they suspect the scar tissue is hindering it from fully opening (partially adds to the severe cramps all month)
    ER 12/1/2016
    FET 1/10/2017  

• @vtcaitvt Do you know if one "report" from one user equates to one warning and without any review from staff? Or maybe if you reach a certain number? Just curious. 

I hope people aren't using the "report" button like a "dislike" button. 
  • Winnie81 said:
    How long are you banned for?
    I think that screen name is gone forever.  
  • Haha @MamaMunn I do that too! I just bought a Matt & Nat bag that I am going to just casually bring out this wknd. We'll see if he notices! 
    Me: 29 years old, DH: 31 years old
    TTC #1 since July 2015
    SA Feb 2016 & May 2016: Excellent count and motility, 3% morphology
    Surgery Dec 2016: submucosal fibroid removed
    Awaiting RE appointment

• @NamelessAria , I don't think that is ever something you should feel you need to hide!  I love it! 

• anj27 said:
    @vtcaitvt Do you know if one "report" from one user equates to one warning and without any review from staff? Or maybe if you reach a certain number? Just curious. 

Yes I think that's exactly how it works, one report = a warning.  I know that one of my warnings a few weeks ago was when I said something someone said was "lame" and I think @Lulucooks might have been warned in the same thread for something really dumb.  
  • @vtcaitvt I'm glad to see you here and that the ban hammer didn't scare you off.  

@NovaSaysNo your dog is ADORABLE.

My FFFC is that I am a totally different person when I'm not taking care of my body.  I was in a fog for the entire month of January, when I was really slacking off.  Now that I've reeled myself in a bunch, I feel like myself again.  It's embarrassing to admit that I'd gotten so off track and it's embarrassing to admit that it affects me so much, but there you have it.
  • anj27 said:
    @vtcaitvt Do you know if one "report" from one user equates to one warning and without any review from staff? Or maybe if you reach a certain number? Just curious. 

A report doesn't automatically equal a warning. It gets reviewed by the BGs. There are certainly legitimate complaints about how the decisions get made, but it's not just a simple report=warning. If you get three warnings (not three reports - but three warnings by the BGs), you automatically get banned. 

My FFFC is that whenever people walk back previous comments with some variation of "I didn't mean to say it! I had some drinks! Oops!", I look like this: 

I didn't say I didn't mean to say it.  I apologized. 
  • anj27anj27 member
    edited February 2016
    ETA: You can disregard this - I posted it before @letyourheartbeyourguide's explanation (thanks!). That makes more sense. 

@vtcaitvt That is silly. It should either be moderated by the community, which means you need to reach a certain number of reports for an automatic warning, or the staff needs to review the individual reports to decide if it warrants issuing a warning. Isn't that what "report" with the little flag icon implies, that you are flagging a post for staff's attention? One individual user alone shouldn't be able to serve up a warning to another user. 

• FFFC: I temp in the afternoons because by-the-TCOYF temping drives me crazy and I get zero sleep the week surrounding O and again from 8DPO to AF. It's still clearly biphasic even using the FAM method, my cover line is 98.2. It's been so worth my sanity. I have been temping on and off since 2009 though.
  • anj27 said:
    @vtcaitvt That is silly. It should either be moderated by the community, which means you need to reach a certain number of reports for an automatic warning, or the staff needs to review the individual reports to decide if it warrants issuing a warning. Isn't that what "report" with the little flag icon implies, that you are flagging a post for staff's attention? One individual user alone shouldn't be able to serve up a warning to another user. 
    But that is how it works. Individual reports are reviewed by the Bump staff. People may disagree with the conclusion they come to, but an individual staff person reviews reports. Reports do not automatically translate to warnings. They issue a warning if the reported comment does, in fact, violate TOU. Again, that's up to the subjective interpretation of the staff member - but a report does not automatically mean a warning. 

TTC #1 --- BFP #1 5/15, loss at 5 weeks --- BFP #2 12/15, loss at 4+3 --- RE testing 3/16 normal, still trying for our rainbow    

• vtcaitvt said:
    anj27 said:

A report doesn't automatically equal a warning. It gets reviewed by the BGs. There are certainly legitimate complaints about how the decisions get made, but it's not just a simple report=warning. If you get three warnings (not three reports - but three warnings by the BGs), you automatically get banned. 

My FFFC is that whenever people walk back previous comments with some variation of "I didn't mean to say it! I had some drinks! Oops!", I look like this: 

I didn't say I didn't mean to say it.  I apologized. 
    vtcaitvt said:
    Fortunately for me, I have my old log in.  So there's my FFFC....it's the ghost of DChokiemom. 

And also, I had too much wine last night, so apologies for some of my crappy statements. 
    Sure. Potato potahto.

TTC #1 --- BFP #1 5/15, loss at 5 weeks --- BFP #2 12/15, loss at 4+3 --- RE testing 3/16 normal, still trying for our rainbow    

• My FFFC is that I was late to my Spanish class because I was trying to catch up on the UO thread.

And also my FFFC is that I really hate my husband's family. My mum's all about Facebook and internet sharing, but she would never post about a death in the family before making sure everyone close to them knew prior. I really want to beat the snot out of his uncle for constantly posting things about his grandfather before anyone's had the chance to actually call the rest of the family. That's not how you find out your family member has passed.

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Wow so i lurked the UO board today too, got pretty crazy. Wish I could've worded my UO better lol, but this cold has me all foggy brained. 

FFFC: We realized we booked our honeymoon on easter weekend. I'm secretly loving this and no one in the family has connected the dates yet. It'll be nice to spend a holiday with just us. Jan-Feb we have 6 family bdays and May is 3 more plus mothers day...
    -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Personal, Frequently Changing Gif Party>>>

• @simcal18 I'll be looking forward to next week's UO or FFFC for the controversial ones you're holding back.  ;)
  • simcal18 said:
    My FFFC is that I totally judge people who are way too into their pets.  Yet I have a cat whom I love dearly, whom I post pictures of on Facebook, whom I spoil the shit out of, whom I have one-sided conversations with, and whom I have multiple baby names for.  I would be devastated if anything ever happened to him.  So I guess my FFFC is that I am a gigantic hypocrite.

Also, my other FFFC is that the above is about as controversial as I'm willing to go today after yesterday's UO thread (which was fascinating, but a brief cool-down period may be in order afterward.)
    Lol yeah I'm definitely guilty of the pet loving (not to sound creepy). :wink: 
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    ER 12/1/2016
    FET 1/10/2017