Philadelphia Babies

Abington Memorial Hospitals- Pediatricians

Any recommendations for pediatricians that work with AMH?  Starting the seach now.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Abington Memorial Hospitals- Pediatricians

• I'm probably going to use Holland Pediatricts. I don't know if they are there but they are on the list that Woman's Health care gave me
  • Duh!  They did give me a list! 

We live in Elkins Park and are moving either to Ambler or Plymouth Meeting.

• Loading the player...
  • We use Abington Pediatrics and love them.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers image image
  • We used PMA (Plymouth Medical Associates )with both babies.  They are not the pedi we use regularly- we live in Collegeville, and none of the pedis on the hospital's list were close enough for us.  But we loved them the couple of days we had them in the hospital!
  • We use Kids First in Flourtown; but they have practices all over.  They are part of the CHOP family.  I LOVE Dr. Sharon Corcoran in Flourtown - she is absolutely amazing!  There are great pedis at the Chalfont, Doylestown, and Chestnut Hill practices.  Good luck!
  • I also use Kids First in Floutown, the doctors are wonderful with my 19 month old.  They are also patient with me, answer all my questions, always call me back promtely and genuinely care about my family. I'm expecting another baby in a week and will continue to use Kids First. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"